Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship (15698 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Datboredberrry:
I want a relationship with you.
I promise to be honest and faithful, loving and caring.
Trust me.

My village people cool cool
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Chatflick(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Babysho:

I don't believe there's a human that hasn't loved at some point. It doesn't necessarily have to be another human. You can love plants. Love animals. Love the colour blue. Love is all around us.

Don't try to force people into relationships. It shows how emotionally weak you are.
Thank you for proving stupid people still exist. I see foolishness all over you. Keep trying to justify your incapability to love. Ndi ara
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Samuelnze(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
I only miss the headache that woman gives me.
her nagging and billing included..
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by TheFutureIsHere: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Edipet:
the 3times no dey enough...4 or 5 times sef grin angry
you can add more, it doesn't matter undecided
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by phemmyfour: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
jaelz:
Being in a relationship is always fun but sometimes due to certain circumstances we find ourselves single, so guys what is the one thing you miss the most about being in a relationship?

For me is the pet names like baby boo, snuggle bunie, bae etc that my women always call me

I missed urgent 2k and sub for me
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Chris2863(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
jaeyking:
E pass sex undecided undecided
I tire oo grin grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Rhu4xce: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
AlphaBeta130:
Never knew that

u no mean am.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
temitayomie:
Billing.

I don't like the fact I'm not being billed regularly like before.
o my God �� seriously ok let me continue from where ur ex stopped naa or u Don't like it.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Datboredberrry(f): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
gift0123:

My village people cool cool
there is time for everything.
I'm serious here dear. I'm not joking
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Alldew: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Senomi:
I miss her scaling our fence and almost breaking her leg just to come see me at night
Pls does your name by chance start with P, you are huge and a little bit fair.
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Wuminity(f): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mad people everywhere grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 10, 2022
XploraBen:

Hope it's not the Goodness I know? grin
hahahahahaaaa no be am
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Alldew:

Pls does your name by chance start with P, you are huge and a little bit fair.
Asin boy or girl
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by gloriaolachi: 5:43am On Feb 10, 2022
I miss the calls and the feeling of been loved.....
That feeling when you think someone out there gat your back, when actually they dont cry cry
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Seal05(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2022
Night Cuddles
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by doggedfighter(f): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

The question is "what do you miss the most about being in a relationship you get it now?? Nobody asked you to come and outline your personal problems about relationship... Thanks...

Hahahahahahaha. See real schooling ! grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by tiswell(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Wizywiz:
Nothing ooo..I miss absolutely nothing... atleast am more happier now....self love and being able to do things without any woman disturbing my ear and privacy is golden
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by TheiaTalks: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2022
Chatflick:
Night time is always the best. Cuddling and watching movies together cry. God knows why he created Eve... Companionship can never be overated.

PS: For those saying relationship are for losers and the likes, you guys fail to admit you are the real loser. There is no shame in love but rather it is a shame not to love. Stop trying to justify your cowardly act but simply say you are scared of heartbreak. F***ing puss**s

Wow kiss I love your honesty
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Wizywiz(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=tiswell post=110108136][/quote] itswell
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
I want a relationship with you.
I promise to be honest and faithful, loving and caring.
Trust me.
Sir... Use your own Satanist account to simp... Thank you...

Don't use an account similar to mine to do shameful crap such as this...
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by Datboredberrry(f): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:
Sir... Use your own Satanist account to simp... Thank you...

Don't use an account similar to mine to do shameful crap such as this...
I'm even trying to build back your image and give you a reputation after you tarnished yourself. Everybody on this forum knows you already as a lesbian.
See the attached screenshots below

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by NACE13: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
I miss the naughty times when my friends are at my place and she whispers something naughty to me while I'm on my ps controller or watching the game.
I miss the times we'd make a 'No clothes day', walk around my apartment or hers, no clothes on- A lot of swinging going on on both parties cheesy
I miss the snuggling and cuddles when we are watching a movie. I miss the way I tease her. I miss the fights and her tears.

.....Then it all came down crashing like a Meteorite. Then the cycle continues till you find the one

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship by ehay(f): 1:46am On Feb 12, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
majamajic:
I miss " am outside , come and pay the bike man grin grin grin grin

Naija girls, inside her purse she get 'vex money' of over 2k , which she can only use when she vex grin grin

I like the way they raise hips up , when u draw her jeans , I like that code from girls , I miss that ' raise hips up code ' ( go ahead ) it's like doing 200kph on 3rd mainland bridge on Sunday morning

Hahaaa raise hips up lollll.....you must be a very good and observant lover...it's involuntary...I still do it even as a married woman..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) / Facts About YORUBA Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.