Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... (31454 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / EX From My Husband Contacted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by emmnprince(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Nice move
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by obailala(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
You don't need any advice. You did the right thing. Kudos.

Op already knows he did the right thing. But with the temptation being hot now, the actual advice he's seeking here is for someone to tell him to hit it. He's looking for a justification to yield.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by DuMebi1030: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2022
You're Goodie Right...

Simps and life treating grin

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by virginchaser(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2022
I can't understand why women like putting men in such ridiculous situations and when it happens the world will not forgive the man.

6 Likes

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by ngwababe(f): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Please does anyone know about Peak Empowerment in Abuja? Is it a scam job?
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by maticar: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:
I met the pretty lady few years ago and we were cool with each other. I was the first man in her life but distance became a barrier in our relationship. She later got married and now she has two lovely kids.

Whenever she visits her parents, she always wants to visit me too but I don't usually allow her to enter the room with me cause am scared that okafors law may work on me

Recently I told her to stop visiting me that she is married and I don't fancy her visiting me and she called me all sort of names pls I don't know if I did something wrong for telling her not to visit me again.
Congratulations bro

You did what a lot of guys wouldn't do

You have passed this temptation
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by cardoctor(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Make u sef rest na

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by ZooCountry45: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:
I met the pretty lady few years ago and we were cool with each other. I was the first man in her life but distance became a barrier in our relationship. She later got married and now she has two lovely kids.

Whenever she visits her parents, she always wants to visit me too but I don't usually allow her to enter the room with me cause am scared that okafors law may work on me

Recently I told her to stop visiting me that she is married and I don't fancy her visiting me and she called me all sort of names pls I don't know if I did something wrong for telling her not to visit me again.

Mosidi was right about women. Many of them are Usless

4 Likes

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Tomilola360: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2022
since you don't know ow what's wrong from right.

Wehdone you did well.

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by orlaglobal234: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2022
You're absolutely not doing well because...........hmmmm
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by LegitDeals247: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Na Real Man U Be
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Remman(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

you did the right thing... Information flies, especially infidelity kind of info! You just saved yourself from suicide.
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by MakeMoves: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2022
That a good man.
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Burgerlomo: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2022
Say it and stick with it and congratulations for not allowing the weapons of mass destruction under your boxers to control your brain.

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by tonyshine01: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2022
Na God save you.
Remain saved.

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Neddstark: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

She called you all sorts of names because she didn't have her way. Good one you stood up for being a man.
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by SOFTENGR: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Stand your ground. Don't allow her to manipulate you. Otherwise, she'll blackmail you later.
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Samykis(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Fu*k her
Tear her puss* up till she stops visiting..
Shey u deh find advice?

3 Likes

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

Advice for what again? Are u promisecinho or promiscuous by name?
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by daddio(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

You've done well, go and prosper.

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

You're a wise man.. keep it that way
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Oceanjagaban: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=BigDick70inch post=110025716]Shine that Congo......
So that she will rest cheesy cheesy
[/quote
Badman

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by iezeiyida(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2022
There are smarter ways of doing that, without making her feel you are chasing her out of your life because she's married to another man and not making her see you as her enemy because you may need her help in the future

6 Likes

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2022
obailala:
Op already knows he did the right thing. But with the temptation being hot now, the actual advice he's seeking here is for someone to tell him to hit it. He's looking for a justification to yield.
grin grin grin
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by rajiedreez: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Na MAN u be
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by eneazi(f): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2022
You did the right thing, do not let her reaction make you feel otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2022
iezeiyida:
There are smarter ways of doing that, without making her feel you are chasing her out of your life because she's married to another man and not making her see you as her enemy because you may need her help in the future
Abi nau grin

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Blackman7: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Avoid her at all cost. She made a choice to get married either because of money or pressure and is obviously not happy. Be wise coz you are too young to die

4 Likes

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Chrislova(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2022
its normal things bro! so she can't visit u again ba!
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Elxandre(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2022
I am not here to advice, but it's interesting how women don't think twice before sleeping with married men but guys chastise themselves against it.
Makes me wonder if women are stronger at heart or just less moral. cool

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / South African Lady Weds Nigerian In Port Shepstone, S'africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.