Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... (31455 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / EX From My Husband Contacted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Chrislova(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2022
iezeiyida:
There are smarter ways of doing that, without making her feel you are chasing her out of your life because she's married to another man and not making her see you as her enemy because you may need her help in the future
smile

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Parrot69: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:
I met the pretty lady few years ago and we were cool with each other. I was the first man in her life but distance became a barrier in our relationship. She later got married and now she has two lovely kids.

Whenever she visits her parents, she always wants to visit me too but I don't usually allow her to enter the room with me cause am scared that okafors law may work on me

Recently I told her to stop visiting me that she is married and I don't fancy her visiting me and she called me all sort of names pls I don't know if I did something wrong for telling her not to visit me again.

Is it the same One room you used to fvck her or did you change apartment?
That’s apart.
Now physiologically you should have read her mind to know what’s she’s up to.. not judging her based on your own reasoning.
Be logical in your doings that’s what gives you an upper edge as a Man.
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by FireUpNow(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2022
Holy shit of Lagos! Bro you did perfectly well and I will suggest you don't even let her near where you live and communication should be limited. Don't allow what will bring premium tears later in life. She should Concentrate on her husband not you
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by fanzine(f): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:
I met the pretty lady few years ago and we were cool with each other. I was the first man in her life but distance became a barrier in our relationship. She later got married and now she has two lovely kids.

Whenever she visits her parents, she always wants to visit me too but I don't usually allow her to enter the room with me cause am scared that okafors law may work on me

Recently I told her to stop visiting me that she is married and I don't fancy her visiting me and she called me all sort of names pls I don't know if I did something wrong for telling her not to visit me again.
No need for advice.
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U did d right Tin MAN...

LITE UP my WEED in peace.

WTF MAN

This early morning oga boogy

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Jimbah(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2022
ngwababe:
Please does anyone know about Peak Empowerment in Abuja? Is it a scam job?

Yes
Not a scam dear
I work with them at mpape branch

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2022
thanks for saving another comrade from DNA palava, if no be say these ladies are dumb, why not respect your marriage?

you see why I'm against men marrying used lady, a married lady that a man married despite losing her dignity is still trying to famz with the person she foolishly lost the Virginity to

he will surely have one sugar boy later that will start from where you and her husband stop

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Telekinetic: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

Lol… The earlier y’all stop deceiving yourselves with these monikers like ‘married’ and shit and know it’s all just formality, the better for you. Man! F.uck that bitch, heaven won’t fall if you do!

3 Likes

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by CrudeSon: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2022
You didn't do well,Haba ,Shey she is married,is she having leprosy?
Simps are just hailing you!!! There is nothing like married or single,Body don't know that one,just because she is married does not make her off limit!!
Let me tell you the real truth,both of you are adults,satisfy each other well,if her mumu husband no fit make he get out!
Nothing like this will happen or that,na just fea,so all the married men wey dey sleep outside dey poor now?
Nothing go happen,hit it and hit again once she offers
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Poleski: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

A married woman has no legitimate business visiting her ex. Her intention was to restart her relationship with you. Her husband might be missing something you've.

So you absolutely did the right thing. There was a reason she was your ex in the first place. She should move on and let you be. 

It's never a good idea to have any kind of relationship with an ex. Having any love relationship with a married woman is bad, and doing so with a married ex is worse!

3 Likes

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

It's called Okanfor's Law not Okafor's Law.
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by onunwa21(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

Which advice u need again!! U don already advised NAA!!! keep it up.. you re a good man
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Advancedman(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Legalcriminal:
OP you deserve more than weed cuz you prove to be a good man. Never bang a married woman it’s very dangerous

Never bang a married woman it’s very dangerous [b][/b]

Says who? Hahaha
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by SLOVFO(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:
Advice needed
Advice needed
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Boogyman557: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Holly Gram cool

No vex MA..

WTF MAN
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Boogyman557: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Holly Gram cool

No vex MA..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Well done son
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Skepticus: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Elxandre:
I am not here to advice, but it's interesting how women don't think twice before sleeping with married men but guys chastise themselves against it.
Makes me wonder if women are stronger at heart or just less moral. cool

Contrary to the bullshiit of "women are wonderful creatures - men are evil" themes, women are less moral than men and would find every justification in the world to be immoral.

6 Likes

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by mamaafrik(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2022
You for just tell her that the next time she call you that you might have to report her to her husband.
You will see the speed she go take take off
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by efficiencie(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

You did great! Some ladies are just plain dumb. She married someone else but wants to still taste of you. Such foolishness.
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by ngwababe(f): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2022
Jimbah:

Yes
Not a scam dear
I work with them at mpape branch

Thank you.
But please how's the job like? And their pay too?
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Juoflife1(f): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2022
You did the right thing. Ignore her completely.

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

No vex MA..

WTF MAN

Walahi u be case. Lwkm

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Dchampion65: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Abstain from all appearances of evil.
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Southernigbo: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Elxandre:
I am not here to advice, but it's interesting how women don't think twice before sleeping with married men but guys chastise themselves against it.
Makes me wonder if women are stronger at heart or just less moral. cool
women ain't stronger but actually weaker and less thoughtful ,that why they easily fall for the deception of married men
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by magzey: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2022
She wanted to get the Booster Jab you previously shot . grin grin
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Tonitoniton(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:

U did the right thing in stopping her from visiting u.

Dont mind any name she may call u

Ignore all her insults

If she really love u she would have waited for u to marry her.

AVOID HER AT ALL COST
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by derbykol(f): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
thanks for saving another comrade from DNA palava, if no be say these ladies are dumb, why not respect your marriage?

[/b]you see why I'm against men marrying used lady[b], a married lady that a man married despite losing her dignity is still trying to famz with the person she foolishly lost the Virginity to

he will surely have one sugar boy later that will start from where you and her husband stop
Then a lot of men and women will be unmarried .
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by MrMacinterchi1: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

It's called Okanfor's Law not Okafor's Law.
there is no "n" in Okafor
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Anieke77(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Please what is okafors law?
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Innobee99(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2022
May we not get married to OLOSHO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / South African Lady Weds Nigerian In Port Shepstone, S'africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.