Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . (52531 Views)

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Munzy14(m): 6:09am On Feb 08, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

Here is my question, why are witness like this ?

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

So all those I love I love you were just jokes? I just pray God heal me fast .

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .
Your story long, but I go quote you.. cheesy

You never had the real G orientation regarding who to date...Of all women in this life, avoid a JW lady like a plaque if you aren't Jw...

Number2 bro rule..It is a no go area...If she like you, highest she go fvck you...But marriage forget it....They are stereotyped..

Their doctrine prepares them to be bold from younger age...so she can comfortably shoot a shot on you as a man..But don't fall for it if you aren't a JW...unless na FWB.

One in my graduate class started getting closer some time ago, me I just brush it off immediately...I don't do wetin no go get head. smiley

Just continue your work, and see her as your fellow man.
With you, e no go work...sad truth for you.

Move on...Erase her from your side...The problem is, she knew she will never marry you, but kept on taking advantage of you and the soft spot you had for her..typical of some our ladies here.

Move on bro...you go still discuss this as bedtime gist with the next lover you meet.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Kirkman: 6:49am On Feb 08, 2022
SheCeo:

It's personal, sorry
It's allright; I understand.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by cayorday89(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .
First try to differentiate a personality from its religion, just one person and you have generalize all witnesses behaving that way, it's the most annoying thing to do and I personally hate it when I tell you I don't do most of the things others do and next you tell me I be afa or pastor like I am not to have a mindset of my own.
And know that people can tell you "I love you" as long as you are meeting their needs for what you are needed for, the word LOVE is not for kiss, sex and marriage alone.
For your work, Oga just return and keep your communication official the way it ought to be, it's not like you betrayed her or caused harm of at all you are hurt she did hurt you and you allowed it. IRE OOOO

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by cayorday89(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2022
SheCeo:

Sorry for your heartbreak, you'll get over it Btw not all witnesses are like that cuz I was one too
I like how you made him know it's not all witnesses that are like that.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Microwhy: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Ynix:

Be wise with your loving, the signs are there.
This is what I will tell you to do, never confront her again.
Flow with her freely but switch over to platonic relationship.
keep your job. Look for another lady may be in your church and chat with her, same way she does. Everything she is doing mirror it too, and take it as casual, if she complains tell her she should know you love her too.
Don't take things personal, behave as if you are dating her but stop dating her until you have another replacement already of her in your heart.
Learn how to be an Alpha male, bro
I practice this till I marry..
I upgrade and downgrade my level of affection with any lady.
I simply don't have a EX..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by saintsylve(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .

Good morning,

Please don't leave the job, just ignore her totally. I know it's tough but it's a decision you have to make to move forward.

You really can't loose on both side, don't loose her and also loose your job.

Just see it as one of those disappointing moment in your life, as a matter of fact, disappointment doesn't end. So have a strong heart ahead for them.
Just be expectant of good and bad from friends, family, colleagues etc and plan on how to heal quickly from them.

Cheers bro.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by vicfajeze: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2022
u are lieying bros,witneses dont do like dat.pls and pls shut ur lid if u dont know what to say or concurt a story.why do u peopls belief in destroying another man's religious belief?may allah 4give u
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2022
cayorday89:

First try to differentiate a personality from its religion, just one person and you have generalize all witnesses behaving that way, it's the most annoying thing to do and I personally hate it when I tell you I don't do most of the things others do and next you tell me I be afa or pastor like I am not to have a mindset of my own.
And know that people can tell you "I love you" as long as you are meeting their needs for what you are needed for, the word LOVE is not for kiss, sex and marriage alone.
For your work, Oga just return and keep your communication official the way it ought to be, it's not like you betrayed her or caused harm of at all you are hurt she did hurt you and you allowed it. IRE OOOO

Sorry about how I expressed myelf. I didn't mean it that way. Her excuses have always been based on being a witness and what the consequences of her actions would be. I have always loved those who attend jw especially how they preach to people and I do give them audience but over the years I failed to understand their doctrine not until a year + while dating my EX. Now I realize my mistakes and learnt my lessons. I also want you all know I did not cause anything . I am not perfect myself and I was just trying to understand her side of the story and we share good moments together. But no matter how high one look at his or her religion, I believe it's normal to decide what is good from what is bad .
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2022
vicfajeze:
u are lieying bros,witneses dont do like dat.pls and pls shut ur lid if u dont know what to say or concurt a story.why do u peopls belief in destroying another man's religious belief?may allah 4give u

I wish I was lying
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Raalsalghul: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Another classic example of men getting emotional in relationships.

Next please. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by cayorday89(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2022
adetula148:

Sorry about how I expressed myelf. I didn't mean it that way. Her excuses have always been based on being a witness and what the consequences of her actions would be. I have always loved those who attend jw especially how they preach to people and I do give them audience but over the years I failed to understand their doctrine not until a year + while dating my EX. Now I realize my mistakes and learnt my lessons. I also want you all know I did not cause anything . I am not perfect myself and I was just trying to understand her side of the story and we share good moments together. But no matter how high one look at his or her religion, I believe it's normal to decide what is good from what is bad .
Cheers.
It's a learning process for you, I have a family neigbour who are witness and the children have their own distinct characters which include examplary and non-examplary characters, reason why I said always differentiate a person firm his or her religion.
It's true you did not cause anything according to your narrative and don't beat yourself too much for this, self love above all things should be your priority and when engaging with a woman/lady try not to be too emotional, always prepare for the worst while you enjoy every moment, and once you notice things you are not okay with, do what is best for you depending on your coping mechanism with what it is you noticed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Pappyxar: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .

So sorry for your experience, i had such experience with a witness to, we were into each other, do crazy stuff, stay together etc. but one day she told me that did i know we cant get married based on the fact that i'm not a witness, i even said if its to convert i won't mind, but Thank God i didn't make such mistake then, those people are bad than what people see and what they do in their closet is unspeakable..
when i see a witness, it's always a FWB stuff nothing serious can happen.

Luckily all witness i meet made the first move, and i'm sure she made the first move with you aswell.
live you life and focus on important things, if you like you can keep her as a FWB..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Pappyxar:

So sorry for your experience, i had such experience with a witness to, we were into each other, do crazy stuff, stay together etc. but one day she told me that did i know we cant get married based on the fact that i'm not a witness, i even said if its to convert i won't mind, but Thank God i didn't make such mistake then, those people are bad than what people see and what they do in their closet is unspeakable..
when i see a witness, it's always a FWB stuff nothing serious can happen.

Luckily all witness i meet made the first move, and i'm sure she made the first move with you aswell.
live you life and focus on important things, if you like you can keep her as a FWB..

Thank you sir
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by HRMK: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2022
what is the complaints abt?u were told the truth and ur not ready to take it!A JEHOVAH WITNESS WILL ONLY MARRY HER CHURCH MEMBER!PERIOD!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by alphaNomega: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .

E get as you go fuçk Jehovah's witness she go leave her church follow you. Maybe you no dey knack am well.

Something wey you for continue to wire d babe so tey she choose who she wan marry, na em you come Jones... Anyway, like you said, you wia in love (good excuse for jonsing)

She is the perfect side chick. Already told you she no wan marry... Una for still dey lamba till now.

Your loss

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by salvation77177: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
Do, you want to quit your job because of a failed love? Guy be serious and move ahead with your life. Stat praying for your God given wife and put behind you whatever had happened.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Theevilone(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Mrkumareze:
I see Op search for her number , unblock her and apologise cheesy cc falseprophet

This you and him have seen haha grin
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Theevilone(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Tokskob2008:
You have deleted and blocked her number which is the first step in the right direction now the second step is to take her off your mind, how do you do this? Just act like you never knew her.

Not the right direction bro, is childish and they both work together. He would keep her casual and low key switch to another relationship.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Gerrard59(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
adetula148:

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on
She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then [bshe said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness[/b] then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Do have a nice day .

Well, active JWs do not marry outsiders. As someone whose maternal side are JWs, I know what it means for members to go against the doctrines. I know females who are STILL single because they declined to marry outside the church. Or those who married irresponsible men because they insisted on marrying Witnesses. Although they are those who married right but active members do not or wish to marry outside the church or join (para)military organisations (things are changing though due to high unemployment and poverty). It is like a cult just like every other major denomination out there. Unless you see a lady like my mom who defied the establishment by marrying outside the church and joining the army, it is tough to get an active member to marry you as an outsider.

Major churches with fewer restrictions regarding marrying outside the organisation: Christ Embassy and Catholic. Others like RCCG and Winners Chapel are here nor there.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Kirkman: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

Well, active JWs do not marry outsiders. As someone whose maternal side are JWs, I know what it means for members to go against the doctrines. I know females who are STILL single because they declined to marry outside the church. Or those who married irresponsible men because they insisted on marrying Witnesses. Although they are those who married right but active members do not or wish to marry outside the church or join (para)military organisations (things are changing though due to high unemployment and poverty). It is like a cult just like every other major denomination out there. [b]Unless you see a lady like my mom who defied the establishment by marrying outside the church and joining the army, [/b]it is tough to get an active member to marry you as an outsider.

Major churches with fewer restrictions regarding marrying outside the organisation: Christ Embassy and Catholic. Others like RCCG and Winners Chapel are here nor there.
Was your mum eventually disfellowshiped?
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Gerrard59(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kirkman:

Was your mum eventually disfellowshiped?

She stopped going to church altogether and became less religious.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Kirkman: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

She stopped going to church altogether and became less religious.
Lols! OK..
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by newoffer: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Don't expect someone who knock on every door to be faithful. She preached to you, you woo her.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by femijay8271(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
bitingcool:

Sorry, heartbreaks are painful
No need being her enemy.
you will find your love in front
keep your job ooo, nobody dey love jobless man. no matter her good you are
make I give u 5k for your heartbreak. make u use am buy malt and peppersoup for ya love problem.
send ur digits

Boss, ur boi no mind if na sumtin smaller o
FirstBank 3087586906
A OLUWAFEMI A
Thanks sir
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by DonroxyII: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
SOFTENGR:
This applies to girls from all religions. There's this girl I once fell for, having dated for few weeks. She invited me to her church, winners, so she could introduce me to her "daddy in the lord". I told her I'm a Christian, though not a religious person, so I don't think I have time for church things now. I went on to explain to her that my Bank job is very demanding and I work weekends and needed some rest on Sundays. She started giving me attitude. She stopped picking up my calls. She will only call me when she needed assistance, which I do help out. It continued like that for a year. When I realized that her mind is made up, I also stopped responding to her calls. I felt bad, but I have to move on.
My advice to men is: never fall in love until you are married.
If you don't have same religious ideology, your relationship will likely not work.
You are a SimP-le Man grin ... Hian, Person Dust You and You still dey wire her Money grin ... That kain Charity should be given to Motherless Babies Home. Once a woman gives attitude, you give her like Terms just to make everyone Realise we are all HumanBeings and Needed One another.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by sinola(m): 1:36am On Feb 09, 2022
This is what u get when you indulge in office romance. It doesn't always end well

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Chamakh93: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .

abeg , kindly update us , how did it go when you finally met at work

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2022
Chamakh93:

abeg , kindly update us , how did it go when you finally met at work

She is on leave and I will also start mine soon so we are yet to see each other face to face . Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Kirkman: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
adetula148:

She is on leave and I will also start mine soon so we are yet to see each other face to face . Lol
Do keep us updated as things unfold. So what do you plan to do now with regards to her?
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kirkman:

Do keep us updated as things unfold. So what do you plan to do now with regards to her?

I don move on

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.