Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . (52540 Views)

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by jubrilELsudan: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
YOU ARE VERY STUPID

IF YOU TRULY LOVE HER , YOU WILL GO AND JOIN JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE, YOU WILL CALL HER THIS NIGHT AND TELL HER TO CUM CONVERT YOU INTO A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Stargurl20(f): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
bitingcool:

Sorry, heartbreaks are painful
No need being her enemy.
you will find your love in front
keep your job ooo, nobody dey love jobless man. no matter her good you are
make I give u 5k for your heartbreak. make u use am buy malt and peppersoup for ya love problem.
send ur digits
Baba, make I send mine as well? Imma student and broke asf
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by omooba969(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

You are right. I just decided to be serious and ready for something serious. I didn't expect things to go this way . I'm not dumb just wanted something serious and I was carried away with her being religious never knew she could act like this . But you are right because just because of her I let other women go seeing her as my everything but we learn everyday.

@bolded,

Then dating is not for you!

I can't see clearly that you're very naive and will possibly repeat the same mistake.

Omo àsè. grin

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by onosbaba3310: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Jehovah witness are the most wicked people I have ever seen, I dated one, same thing happened to me, took her serious, even told I plan to marry her, she keeps alot of make friends, lies alot and she was actually double dating, I and one witness guy like that, unlike the op, I man up and broke up with her, rubbish...... And Dem dey spoil ehn.. once u tell me say u be Jehovah witness I no dey take you serious

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Coldie(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
brosom:
A legend once said, all Nigerian girls are useless, all of them.

Bitch taking deep throat and doggy from another nigger, damn that hurt soo badly.

The SIMPle nature of some guys are so irritating.

Move on boy.
It’s more of a withness sth than Nigerian girls
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Empiree: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Thanks and you said it all. I blocked her number already and I have unblocked several times because I will still have to face her everyday . You imagine how hard this would be .
Told you. I have been there before. My love for her faded after she had 2nd kid by someone. Now we are just friends. It is very hard man. I cried for 2 years grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by omoadeleye(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

Here is my question, why are witness like this ?

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

So all those I love I love you were just jokes? I just pray God heal me fast .

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .

Not withness girls, that's females for you, i have one doing like this to me, but, I'm just coping with her bullshits and waiting for a better day to dump her mfk ass, she is still feeling on top of the world now, but, I'm acting weak for her then later hit her where she won't expect.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Empiree:
Told you. I have been there before. My love for her faded after she had 2nd kid by someone. Now we are just friends. It is very hard man. I cried for 2 years grin cheesy

We had opportunity to talk today and she said she really loved me but the barrier is something she just don't know what to do. Family will hate her bla bla and pleaded for me not block her number . Then asked if I have ever been in a tight position where her actions will make her family and friends hate her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .
Lol , omo na the same mentality all of them get o, does she live around fct?
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Aaae: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Oh
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Empiree: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

We had opportunity to talk today and she said she really loved me but the barrier is something she just don't know what to do. Family will hate her bla bla and pleaded for me not block her number . Then asked if I have ever been in a tight position where her actions will make her family and friends hate her.
family will hate her if she goes with you or if she marries other than JW because your aren't JW?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Coldie(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Rickmann:

Bros you get mind o, so of all the girls in the country na Jehovah witness you fall for like this? Personally I have never heard anything good about them.

It was obvious she wasn't feeling you the way you felt her..i mean, all the vital signs were there but you just refused to see it. It really hurts when you are in love alone.

Pls move on and stop crying here, she isn't worth ur love or tears at all.

"A failed relationship is better than a scattered marriage" always remember that.
Swears those guys discriminate a lot, that’s y u can see them come to your house to share pamphlets and u can take it out of courtesy but they won’t even take your own church pamphlets if you said let u give them.

These people even do worst if u attend a school dominated by them, if u are not a withness in that school it’s as if you are an out cast

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by kilisi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=jimmychang post=110037016]

Nothing really bad about them....went to their state conventions.I love the smell of their books grin grin grin even till now.I guess I just grew up.I was a child then.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by sugarbeesmith(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
sorry ops..even if u didn't go through her facebook.it was 100% certain that she can't marry you cause those jws don't marry outside their doctrines

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by kilisi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
jimmychang:

Nothing really bad about them....went to their state conventions.I love the smell of their books grin grin grin even till now.I guess I just grew up.I was a child then.

Like every human society they have their own issues.

Jehovah's Witnesses have state conventions?

I never knew. I just learnt something new.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Lol , omo na the same mentality all of them get o, does she live around fct?

No be say I dull or something but I just wanted something different. Someone who is a bit religious and have good understanding of the bible. We were good at that but she never told me not until when I was already madly in love with her. Many think I am dragging JW here but that's not true. This is my first time dating a witness and when I got to ask people about them and checked online I realized i knew nothing about her.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by AceDomino(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Jehova kinni na
All is shit
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by batb: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
SOFTENGR:
This applies to girls from all religions. There's this girl I once fell for, having dated for few weeks. She invited me to her church, winners, so she could introduce me to her "daddy in the lord". I told her I'm a Christian, though not a religious person, so I don't think I have time for church things now. I went on to explain to her that my Bank job is very demanding and I work weekends and needed some rest on Sundays. She started giving me attitude. She stopped picking up my calls. She will only call me when she needed assistance, which I do help out. It continued like that for a year. When I realized that her mind is made up, I also stopped responding to her calls. I felt bad, but I have to move on.
My advice to men is: never fall in love until you are married.
If you don't have same religious ideology, your relationship will likely not work.
Even when you are married, love will deal with you! Just be a good person, never fall in love with no one but yourself!
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Kirkman: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Baba, that girl truly loved you, just that she's in a very tight position as she said when it comes to her taking a final decision the way everyone will ostracize her ehn! It will be worse than living alone on an island or being in a solitary confinement prison. So I understand the angle that she's coming from and the funny thing is that so called brother might not even settle down with her. grin
So you have 2 choices here my friend to make her life easier..
1) do a bible study with them, get baptized, go for weekly meetings and conventions
2) Let her go totally and find someone else.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by joshuaadron: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
To tear you hot slap just dey hungry me.
You mean you want to stop your work because of a girl that decided she doesn't want to spend her life with you? . Aba baba don't try it unless you have a better alternative.

I will advise you delete everything about her on your memory... Work on yourself to be a better you and get another girl friend asap... If possible allow this your new girl to pay you visit at work where she will see her....

Do pepper them for her.

You will come back and testify.

adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Bahamas95(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
If you see any JW you nor run nai be say leg dey pain you.

I would rather roll with an idol worshipper with clear mind than a JW. Those people are fvcking annoying and the worst critics on earth..... Everything about them is annoying.

They won't hear any gospel song by Sinach, Frank Edwards, Tope Alabi and other gospel
artistes without criticizing the songs. But check their phones na Naira Marley, Tiwa Savage and other cecullar music full am.

OP I wonder what made you date that JW b!tch in the first place. That their kingdom hall or whatever they call it is worse than a cult...... Anybody that isn't part of them is seen as an alien. Even muslims are more tolerant than them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

No be say I dull or something but I just wanted something different. Someone who is a bit religious and have good understanding of the bible. We were good at that but she never told me not until when I was already madly in love with her. Many think I am dragging JW here but that's not true. This is my first time dating a witness and when I got to ask people about them and checked online I realized i knew nothing about her.
My brother you did nothing wrong at all, na their way be that.. she's trying to Play with your emotions.. lastly, she doesn't love you, no reason wetin una dey do together.. that one no be anything to her... My own case was even worse bro, we lived together for a year. cool cool... She's very beautiful , Black beauty with nice boobs, she got the best of heart.. but na game player.. she used that same line "I just love you as a friend" omo the thing pain me eh, na there i con caution myself as sharp guy, last last na she cry. cool cool but I offend am badly Sha, so i still dey beg am for forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by eguarojeona: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
You have eyes but are blind.You have ears but deaf.You have head but dumb.You have been seeing signs but you choose not to notice.Its your fault chief

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by eniteden(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by mudiana(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
oga chop and clean mouth naim em dey use witness gals do my guy. Na their pple em dey marry. chop Wella, vandalize am... Waka ur way

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Germi9: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness

You should have known this bro, anyways if i were you i would still stick with her and njoi the moment’s,since i already know the drill

Na Mumu dey love..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Binhamid(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .

If you quit your job because of her, I will personally find you and beat you up. I promise you. Nonsense
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by jameel6: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
You were played fine, accept defeat, cry if necessary, there is no shame in feeling bad cos of betrayal, or cheat. When next you are going to work and you sure you will meet her, make sure you look smart and clean. Don't hide the fact you are not happy with her, don't act fake, ignore her greetings if need be, with time you will heal and refresh. But don't ever go back to your vomit,I repeat your vomit.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Theresamay: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
My brother don't quit your job cos of a woman. That's Jehovah's witnesses for you. They see other doctrines as not pure. They discriminate more than anything. U should know they don't marry outside their congratulation. There are alot of girls out there. Behave with her well but, give her space. U will definitely find your own. Just focus on achieving your goals and dreams, a good woman will fall in place for you
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by thinkmoney(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Do have a nice day .
you are a sissy jare. I admit it's not everybody that can be strong emotionally. Your story kinda pissed me because I don't like people taking advantage of people.
That lady is a manipulator. She sensed ur weak character and she doesnt regard u much. You might just be fine and nice to be around with but she doesn't even see u as strong enough to marry.
Sit up. Dont take shits. Don't lie to yourself or go into denial when u see red flags.
God help u
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Help2020: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Are you a witness?
I don't need to be one before making that comment.. Bringing her religion in is totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by sterlingD(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Meditate on this she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.