Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . (52527 Views)

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dickson178:
Are you strong on bed? grin cheesy

Allow her to flex wen she's insecure.

Please don't quit your job because of her , okay? Be strong!
Bro, you got only 1 like on this comment but you're asking a very important question.

When a guy is good in bed it very difficult for a female to let him go.
Infact some them might end their current relationship to be with a guy who is good in bed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Irishrena1(f): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Delete the thought of leaving your job because of her

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by HonestFriend: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mrkumareze:
I see Op search for her number , unblock her and apologise cheesy cc falseprophet

grin
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by SheCeo(f): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

Here is my question, why are witness like this ?

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

So all those I love I love you were just jokes? I just pray God heal me fast .

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .

Sorry for your heartbreak, you'll get over it
Btw not all witnesses are like that cuz I was one too

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by josephevergreen(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
That nigeria girls for you..just move on na normal thing..dont love fully untill yoy get married bro..to rely on girl in the era is something else ,i swear.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by RealTalker02: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
onosbaba3310:
Jehovah witness are the most wicked people I have ever seen, I dated one, same thing happened to me, took her serious, even told I plan to marry her, she keeps alot of make friends, lies alot and she was actually double dating, I and one witness guy like that, unlike the op, I man up and broke up with her, rubbish...... And Dem dey spoil ehn .. once u tell me say u be Jehovah witness I no dey take you serious

Explain
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by blueivy8: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
That isn’t possible,,, it will take him time to heal naturally
Tokskob2008:
You have deleted and blocked her number which is the first step in the right direction now the second step is to take her off your mind, how do you do this? Just act like you never knew her.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Chris2863(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do. Do have a nice day .

Who told you we want to learn

She knew you were a SIMPLE man , that’s why she SIMPLY dealt with you undecided
grin grin OP dey ment

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by blueivy8: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Just know what you spill out,,, it’s so unfortunate you haven’t met the good ones
brosom:
A legend once said, all Nigerian girls are useless, all of them.

Bitch taking deep throat and doggy from another nigger, damn that hurt soo badly.

The SIMPle nature of some guys are so irritating.

Move on boy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by brosom(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
blueivy8:
Just know what you spill out,,, it’s so unfortunate you haven’t met the good ones
baba go slow,

All are useless.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Kirkman: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
SheCeo:

Sorry for your heartbreak, you'll get over it
Btw not all witnesses are like that cuz I was one too
So why did you leave?
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by timmy1thtrh: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is very interesting for me because I have long wanted to find a guy with whom I can have a good time. I love chatting with the guys on the colorado springs hookups site. Here I can always find an interesting interlocutor and have a good time. Do you like dating sites?
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by FWESHVEIN(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
She's a fake JW and one with low morale. You'd be grasping at straws and doing yourself a disfavor trying to prolong such one-sided relationship, especially after she has made it clear with both her actions and words that she's not interested in you. Also, she seems like a narcissist and breadcrumber with the ways she treated you. Men behave like these but apparently women are capable of doing the same. The best thing you did was the end the relationship and cut her off.

R u a jw?
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by FWESHVEIN(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mhykel217:
SIMP!!! cry

Untop jehova witness for that matter....wetin do cele undecided

U hate dem jw ni?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
FWESHVEIN:

R u a jw?
Not at all. I am not.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by FWESHVEIN(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ade345:
Forget about her. She is not a real JW. She may be leading a double life, pretending to be serious as a JW while in their midst; then leading a totally wordly life where other JW are absent.
Such a character is a sign of a deceptive being. It is not worth spending time in the company of such a person, let her go. It is the best thing for your life. Besides, you may consider reporting her to her branch members. Because people like her, tarnish the image of other well behaved JWs

I like ur talk. U be jw abi?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by FWESHVEIN(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Help2020:

You got hurt by a girl and you now had to bring in religion. What role exactly did the religion played in this? And you said this is your first time with her and you concluded with why are Jehovah's witness like this.. How many have you dated dude? Well,you have not told us your ulterior motives.

Bro you just said my mind o. He is onto something!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
She attends Jehovah witness she choose to

make a decision that is bad, being a Jehovah witness does not help you make a right decision but having the accurate knowledge of God help you make that right decision.

She is a girl and she choose to do what she likes which is wrong.

JEHOVAH WITNESS ARE NOT PERFECT THEY SOMETIMES SIN.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Firstly don't leave your job no matter what, just take it in good fate and move on, the stress of marrying a witness is too much for a non witness ,you won't understand at first. If she still dey dash you blast just dey collect.but don't think it can go further than that.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by FWESHVEIN(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
peggywebbs:
Just move on..you will meet someone else and laugh at your foolishness (pun intended) soon.

Guess you're still young from all this drama you typed. You both had different expectations. She saw you as a friend with benefits but you thought you're in a relationship. And please leave JWs alone. You will be fighting with the whole organization if they learn about you.

They don't marry non-JWs, so she can't deceive herself. If she mistakenly tries to get serious with you, she will be ostracized by her family, friends and their organization.

Go find you a girl that will love you without all these baggage. And please don't quit your job because of a woman. It makes you a Simp.

A jw abi
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by FWESHVEIN(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
She attends Jehovah witness she choose to

make a decision that is bad, being a Jehovah witness does not help you make a right decision but having the accurate knowledge of God help you make that right decision.

She is a girl and she choose to do what she likes which is wrong.

JEHOVAH WITNESS ARE NOT PERFECT THEY SOMETIMES SIN.

ON POINT!
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by peggywebbs(f): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
No Catholic, but had friends that were jws...its common knowledge

FWESHVEIN:

A jw abi
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by SheCeo(f): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kirkman:

So why did you leave?

It's personal, sorry
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by iamtony2: 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
run away from any Jehovah witness girl unless You use dry cruise. my experience with them is nasty.

just broke with one recently, she said her church over me and said a big no and I walked away.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by ghettochild(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
From the start.. you have been used as a side bf..
Just move on oooo.
No time..
Find better girl
U sef suppose know say witness no dey Marry non witness

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Clash01: 1:51am On Feb 08, 2022
adetula148:

That won't be easy but I don't have a choice.

Agbaya! Why then did you ask for advice when you know you're too weak to take them?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by freddie009(m): 3:29am On Feb 08, 2022
If I were you, I wouldn't have confronted her. I will play along but this time around not make any sacrifices, get a new gf.

Trust me it will hurt her when she sees that you were playing along as well. I did it with a girl, she was seeing my friend and me at the same time. My friend and I both played along we were just recycling her for sex.

It will do you a lot of good if you can control your emotion.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by andyanders: 3:35am On Feb 08, 2022
Op, you no get sense, walahi. Na papa nd mama wey born a simp like you I dey pity. How can you leave job 'cus of a lady. A girl double dating, and she is giving you headech. Nonsense.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Uchemus(m): 4:06am On Feb 08, 2022
lol What sort of simping is this.
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Jasperado: 4:17am On Feb 08, 2022
You should've known that a serious Jehovah witness member dont marry a non member for scriptural reasons. If he/she does, that person will get disfellowshipped immediately. She shudn't have had affair with you in the first place

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by favour32(m): 4:55am On Feb 08, 2022
Rickmann:

How is ur own relationship going?
Is it a healthy one?

If you have nothing to add to people's life, you move on than use strong words like that on them when all they needed was a simple advice.

We just human remember, and no one knows it all.
Na a kid of 12 years old you dey reply?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Truvelisback(m): 5:54am On Feb 08, 2022
U self, u too carry the relationship serious. Since u knew, u should have locked up and play along. Ur feeling is really hurt because u took it too serious. However, 2 things are involved: It's either she likes u or she wants u for sex. The reason she bursted out was because u broke into her privacy to see the things she does. U gave her the reason to do that. Next time, don't break into ones privacy, and if u do, keep it to urself. There is no lady that has only one Bf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.