Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. (7590 Views)

This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 23, 2021
There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. Bewarn! Don't Be A Victim. Beware Of D Kind Of Info U Share Here Or Give Out.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Jeon(f): 2:43pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. Bewarn! Don't Be A Victim. Beware Of D Kind Of Info U Share Here Or Give Out.

How far.

How's your bday girly

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by jom28gy(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2021
Even telegram is the worst

7 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 23, 2021
Jeon:

How far.
How's your bday girly
Na Who Be girly? Didn't U See (m) In My Moniker?

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Exactly, but we have gullible nairalanders who fall prey easily. The monika Lovethaa is one of them with numerous Monika's scamming gullible nairalanders

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by heniford2: 2:52pm On May 23, 2021
Na true oh was scammed here once but i nailed the motherfucker spiritually he had to pay back times 2 of his scamming rate grin cheesy know he calls me for spiritual stuff as if i be juju priest smiley wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Augla1: 2:54pm On May 23, 2021
Them dey everywhere now
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:

grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nazgul: 2:59pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Not just here on Nairaland, but everywhere. The current hardship in the country has pushed so many youths into crime and fraud.

8 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Jeon(f): 3:02pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:

I mean did you fulfill your girly request?

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by falcon01: 3:20pm On May 23, 2021
Na now you know grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 23, 2021
Rozcol:
Exactly, but we have gullible nairalanders who fall prey easily. The monika Lovethaa is one of them with numerous Monika's scamming gullible nairalanders
I Create A Thread Here On How To Travel To Kaduna 4rm Delta State. Funny Enough, Someone Called My Line. Perhaps He Or She Must Av Gotten My Phone Number 4rm My Previous Thread(s). Dis Person Called My Line & Started Playing Games With Me. D First Thing D Idiot Said Was Dat Ur Money Is With Us. I Asked D Idiot, Which Money? He Or She Didn't Ans But Later Asked, Are U Not So so So? U Want To Travel Kaduna & U Needed Money Bla Bla Bla. Lol. Long Story Cut Short, I Just Ended D Call.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:54pm On May 23, 2021
There are also genuine business men and women on nairaland. It has honestly made my life less stressful. I don't have to look for customers, rather they look for me and we come to something we are comfortable and believe there won't be issues

9 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 6:01pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Up till now, I'm yet to hear from you. What really is the matter?

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 6:07pm On May 23, 2021
I opened a thread few weeks back that I have an airtime of 5k that I want to sell. This Op(Tru..vel) chatted me up that he's interested in buying the airtime. Immediately I sent the airtime to him, he stopped replying my chats and stopped picking my calls too. This is up to two weeks since I sent him the airtime, up till now he's yet to pay me. Please, I want you people to please help me to beg him to either give me back my airtime or give me the money, please. I even had to give my younger sister his number so she can call him and beg him to send her the money, because initially I wanted to send some money to her after selling the airtime. She called him, still the same thing, no positive response. I want him to either send the airtime back or give me the amount equivalent of the airtime I sent him, please.

7 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 6:21pm On May 23, 2021
SanctifiedSista, Rozcol, Jeon, Nazgul, falcon01, Jeckydivah, Augla1, heniford2, Jom23jy, Please you people should help me beg him(the Op) to either send back the airtime or give me the amount equivalent of the airtime I sent him, please. Either the airtime or the money, anyone.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by heniford2: 6:26pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Sanctifiedsista, Rozcol, Jeon, Nazgul, Jeckydivah, Augla1, heniford2, Jom23jy, Please you people should help me beg him(the Op) to either send back the airtime or give me the amount equivalent of the airtime I sent him, please. Either the airtime or the money, anyone.
whose the person
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 6:28pm On May 23, 2021
heniford2:
whose the person
The op(Tru.vel), the person that created this thread.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Polynek(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
I opened a thread few weeks back that I have an airtime of 5k that I want to sell. This Op(Tru..vel) chatted me up that he's interested in buying the airtime. Immediately I sent the airtime to him, he stopped replying my chats and stopped picking my calls too. This is up to two weeks since I sent him the airtime, up till now he's yet to pay me. Please, I want you people to please help me to beg him to either give me back my airtime or give me the money, please. I even had to give my younger sister his number so she can call him and beg him to send her the money, because initially I wanted to send some money to her after selling the airtime. She called him, still the same thing, no positive response. I want him to either send the airtime back or give me the amount equivalent of the airtime I sent him, please.
Why u go fall 4 Dix cheap trick nawaoo, forget dat Moni, The guy don chop u, atleast u don learn ur lesson in a hard way

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Up till now, I'm yet to hear from you. What really is the matter?
I Dey Ooo.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
If Na Play Stop Am. Did I Av Any Business With U?
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by yazga: 7:16pm On May 23, 2021
Below is the link to all of them on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6431880/stock-plays-us-stocks-market/10

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 23, 2021
Polynek:
Why u go fall 4 Dix cheap trick nawaoo, forget dat Moni, The guy don chop u, atleast u don learn ur lesson in a hard way
Dis Fraudster Is Lying. I Don't Av Any Business With Him Or Her.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
The op(Tru.vel), the person that created this thread.
Fraudster, U Are Trying To Derail Dis Thread, It Won't Work.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 23, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
There are also genuine business men and women on nairaland. It has honestly made my life less stressful. I don't have to look for customers, rather they look for me and we come to something we are comfortable and believe there won't be issues
I Know There Are Genuine Ones But Very Few. There Are People Here Who Impersonates & Takes People's Info, E.g Like Bank Details, Name, Phone Number Etc To Carry Out Their Dubious Acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 7:39pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
If Na Play Stop Am. Did I Av Any Business With U?
Like seriously? Don't forget I have evidences of the transactions.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 7:41pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Dis Fraudster Is Lying. I Don't Av Any Business With Him Or Her.
I'm not lying and you know it. How am I a fraudster?
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by KingDash: 7:42pm On May 23, 2021
man must chop...
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 7:43pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Fraudster, U Are Trying To Derail Dis Thread, It Won't Work.
I'm not trying to derail anything, I'm calling your attention to the transactions that we made, for you to fulfill your own side of the agreement we had.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
I'm not lying and you know it. How am I a fraudster?
4 Telling Lies & Trying To Tarnishing People's Name.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 23, 2021
My Advice To D Genuine Nairaland Members Is Dat They Should Be Very Careful. Not Everyone U See Here Are Genuine. Many Are Fraudsters & Impersonators. Don't Be A Victim.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 7:58pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
4 Telling Lies & Trying To Tarnishing People's Name.
How does that make me a fraudster? Telling lies? Tarnishing people's image? How? Even when I have evidences that they did such?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? / Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too / My Private Part Is On Fire_naija Girl Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.