Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Just Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Confused (4167 Views)

Helpless And Dying Just Confused / Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX / Are Men Not Just Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Confused by Karleb(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
All of a sudden this post is revolving around my age..I talked about someone I love disappearing without a word and some people are talking about my age..what age range do you think I date?my age?hiding behind keyboard and acting like your life is perfect..why would I marry someone your age in the first place..in real life I look 28 unless I tell you my age so please stop shouting some that is 36..it's a good thing to get old.

I swear, I no dey yab you. I just dey concerned.

I no talk say I wan marry you, abeg! I no dey hide behind keyboard and I know say life no perfect.

If I offend you, no vex ehn!

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ishilove:
Is it that Nairalanders don't read and comprehend before commenting?
I just tire.. All of dem just dey scream age this and that like it's a crime to get older and still be unmarried.
I can't argue aimlessly with people who think this way so I've given up.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
First thing I look out for is someone's heart then other things follow..and it's actually hard for me to talk to a 38 years old man..I will follow someone I love not someone that wants to get married because if that is the case then everyone would be married by now.
Sammy101111:
Have you tried outside your spec zone
Have tried something different
In this life some people will love you but you wont love them back and some People you will love they wont love you back .Have you tried someone who gave you a green light toward is feelings and it was not your spec .
Don't date by looks or first appearance .
At less before you date a guy there should be some interval when he will ask you out
what was things you study about him before you say yes and you both start dating
and for now you are not getting young you are 30+ because i wont lie to you i notice woman 30+ self made or empowered they always have pride and ego and men will not wait they will run as time goes on
Am just sharing my idea with you

?@ sandra
Re: Just Confused by Sammy101111(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hmm you are right but what you said _ follow some one you love and not because he want to marry ( if that should be the case but you will have to put age aside And no ego or pride
sandra50:
First thing I look out for is someone's heart then other things follow..and it's actually hard for me to talk to a 38 years old man..I will follow someone I love not someone that wants to get married because if that is the case then everyone would be married by now.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Sammy101111(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
I sent you dm and a follow request .
sandra50:
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Why would I put age aside?I should move with a guy my age?no thanks.
Sammy101111:
Hmm you are right but what you said _ follow some one you love and not because he want to marry ( if that should be the case but you will have to put age aside And no ego or pride
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's so disheartening.
Ishilove:

Some of them keep their brains inside cooler anytime they login to Nairaland
Re: Just Confused by Sammy101111(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
If you are 36+ so you want a guy older that will be married with one wife or may you will be the second wife and you don't want the guy of yoir age range
sandra50:
Why would I put age aside?I should move with a guy my age?no thanks.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Das1mama: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Never be in a relationship for more than six months, quit that time wasting relationship immediately it hits six months and no concrete moves from your boyfriend.
Dis kind of advice always comes from a bitter person. So y are u bitter? abi u don go take Alomo bitter.... Oh sorry i mean Action bitter cos ur comment looks tough...

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Das1mama: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Op don't allow anyone change u from being good, Tough times and bad moments only comes to prepare us for the best. To every knowledge there's a power and to every power there's principles that guide it which is that knowledge..... Make your choice but be wise. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks dear..I appreciate.
Das1mama:
Op don't allow anyone change u from being good, Tough times and bad moments only comes to prepare us for the best. To every knowledge there's a power and to every power there's principles that guide it which is that knowledge..... Make your choice but be wise. Shalom
Re: Just Confused by Das1mama: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
Thanks dear..I appreciate.
uwc

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by walkingshadow911: 5:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle55:

Ignore him.

you don't know wat he is literally driving at. dont be too quick to judge people laidis.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by cayorday89(m): 5:25am On Feb 09, 2022
Stenewiser:
you turned down three marriage proposal sake of your ego, now you are contemplating cheating, my dear I see you washing church toilet everyday for a husband, some areas of life wouldn't have need prayer but we make it need prayer due to our carelessness.
Seriously? At least she explained her reasons, and look at the long list of those who dissapointed her, that should make you show empathy and not complicating things by cursing her. Try and be human, if you have sisters, you will know some people are not to be trusted, my younger sister had to break up with a doctor who promised to and is processing their relocation, but she said no because of his philandering lifestyle, she prefers to have her peace of mind intact than money without it.
@Op, you are older and wiser, and I don't know how to advice you on this, as I know how it feels to not be able to cheat on a partner and having multiple dating partners is a no no for some people, I can only wish you the very best in this journey of finding a good partner.
Re: Just Confused by pocohantas(f): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2022
It is not about cheating;

Pray for the spirit of discernment.

There are a thousand things I can type on thisas a premium evening newspaper and none would involve cheating.

I don’t believe in spirituality, so I would never think lack of spouse can be fixed in Shiloh. I also do not believe anyone (male/female) can miss it over and over without no fault of theirs. After going close to supposedly nice people (males especially), I have gotten to know they are overrated people.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by CsRockefeller(m): 6:17am On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:
It is not about cheating;

Pray for the spirit of discernment.

There are a thousand things I can type on this, as a premium evening newspaper and none would involve cheating.

I don’t believe in spirituality, so I would never think lack of spouse can be fixed in Shiloh. I also do not believe anyone (male/female) can miss it over and over without no fault of theirs. After going close to supposedly nice people (males especially), I have gotten to know they are overrated people.

Good morning

Interesting. Can you please share more light on the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by pocohantas(f): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2022
CsRockefeller:

Interesting. Can you please share more light on the bolded?

I’ll give you an illustration;

I had this colleague, very religious, supportive and emotional. She was dating this other colleague and every time they had issues- the unit bore the brunt. We couldn’t understand why the guy was taking time to wife such a beautiful thing.

Then one day she had to stay at my place. In her time with me, I was faced with the laziest and nastiest being I have ever come across. This lady would tie her used menstrual pads and keep them in a corner, waiting for when she had time to burn them. She doesn’t take off her makeup and wig until midnight when the other party is almost dozing off. Her cooking was nothing to write home about. If you even say make you do small pre-intimacy, you would be met with layers of girdle, very tight bra and thick undershorts. You can't differentiate between the clothes she has worn and the neat ones. I had to sit her down for a talk.

2) I have also met nice guys that had various flaws from hygiene, to pettiness, to inconsistency, stinginess… etc

No one passes on a good thing over and over. If multiple women and men keep leaving you to marry someone else, someone you have deluded yourself is even below you, then you might need to return to the drawing board. Every failed relationship or marriage is a call for self-reflection.

The bad thing about supposedly nice people is, they already believe they are one of the best out there. They think we are the ones that are privileged to have them. They think you can never find someone else like them. So they rarely change or restrategize, they just sit there, ever ready to tell you how people do not deserve/appreciate their kind.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2022
Thanks love..I really appreciate.
cayorday89:

Seriously? At least she explained her reasons, and look at the long list of those who dissapointed her, that should make you show empathy and not complicating things by cursing her. Try and be human, if you have sisters, you will know some people are not to be trusted, my younger sister had to break up with a doctor who promised to and is processing their relocation, but she said no because of his philandering lifestyle, she prefers to have her peace of mind intact than money without it.
@Op, you are older and wiser, and I don't know how to advice you on this, as I know how it feels to not be able to cheat on a partner and having multiple dating partners is a no no for some people, I can only wish you the very best in this journey of finding a good partner.
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2022
This explains me now right?I must have one of these things you mentioned or something similar..you people need to stop being judgemental,always trying to tell someone's life history when you haven't even met the person..at least you told her about her fault but in my case,what everyone around have been telling me is that I should stop caring so much..at least 7 people that are close to me have told me that..so you see that you don't know it all as you try to make it look..
pocohantas:

I had this colleague, very religious, supportive and emotional. She was dating this other colleague and every time they had issues- the unit bore the brunt. We couldn’t understand why the guy was taking time to wife such a beautiful thing.

Then one day she had to stay at my place. In her time with me, I was faced with the laziest and nastiest being I have ever come across. This lady would tie her used menstrual pads and keep them in a corner, waiting for when she had time to burn them. She doesn’t take off her makeup and wig until midnight when the other party is almost dozing off. Her cooking was nothing to write home about. If you even say make you do small pre-intimacy, you would be met with layers of girdle, very tight bra and thick undershorts. You can't differentiate between the clothes she has worn and the neat ones. I had to sit her down for a talk.

2) I have also met nice guys that had various flaws from hygiene, to pettiness, to inconsistency, stinginess… etc

No one passes on a good thing over and over. If multiple women and men keep leaving you to marry someone else, someone you have deluded yourself is even below you, then you might need to return to the drawing board. Every failed relationship or marriage is a call for self-reflection.

The bad thing about supposedly nice people is, they already believe they are one of the best out there. They think we are the ones that are privileged to have them. They think you can never find someone else like them. So they rarely change or restrategize, they just sit there, ever ready to tell you how people do not deserve/appreciate their kind.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by pocohantas(f): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2022
sandra50:
This explains me now right?I must have one of these things you mentioned or something similar..you people need to stop being judgemental,always trying to tell someone life history when you haven't even met the person..at least you told her about her fault but in my case,what everyone around have been telling is that I should stop caring so much..at least 7 people that are close to me have told me that..so you see that you don't know it all as you try to make it look..

I really can’t remember tagging you or your situation to that post. Your issues, your problem. I replied to someone else, not you.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

3 Likes

Re: Just Confused by flokii: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2022
Ikechukwu why??

See how sad you've made Sandra despite all the love and faithfulness she showed you. It's not fair o.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2022
This is your post I believe?
pocohantas:

I really can’t remember tagging you or your situation to that post. Your issues, your problem. I replied to someone else, not you.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Just Confused by pocohantas(f): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2022
sandra50:
This is your post I believe?

And your username was there? Please make this clear to me.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Just accept that you are wrong and that you don't know it all..you will be ignored after this.
pocohantas:

And your username was there? Please make this clear to me.
Re: Just Confused by pocohantas(f): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2022
sandra50:
Just accepted that you are wrong and that you don't know it all..you will be ignored after this.

No I am not wrong. My response to you was to pray for the spirit of discernment, you left that one and jumped on a post to another person. I guess that is how you care too much. Anyway, I stand by my post, but since you want to make that post about you, I will take out time to address one of your posts. I don’t know anyone that has been severely dumped because they are too caring. You mean, 1,2,3,4 all left you because you CARE TOO MUCH? Interesting

Who are these people telling you, you care too much? What exactly is care too much? Lol

So these people highlighting your good quality, care to share why none of them decided to step in and marry you? Why they haven’t introduced you to their male friends? Put in a good word for you?

Are they your EXes?

Only an EX can genuinely tell you why they picked someone else over you. Ask you EXes why they left you, there must be one thing that would be a constant and I am sure that thing wouldn’t be caring too much, at least not in a positive way.

Care too much? Pfffttt! undecided

I honestly do not care if you ignore me. You are not the one fcking or doing giveaway for me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by Steep(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle55:

All I'm saying is that no one can decide another's specs and age has got nothing to do with this.
Nobody needs all these pressures and I think it's time we stop giving out all these negative vibes all in the name of advice for undecided
age play a huge role, naturally women has a age limit after which childbirth become difficult even the bible recognize that.
That is not misogyny nor a man's opinion it is nature.
The truth is that alot of females are not smart maritally! One of the reasons is because women are told marriage is not important they short pursue education, careers and money and ignore marriage, later when the get to above 30, they realise they need to settle down but unfortunately men don't think the way women think. While a woman want a man that has status in terms of education money etc for men those things take backstage. The first point of attraction for men is a young, beautiful woman, then then her agreeabless towards him men hardly consider money, a fairly educated woman is enough for some men.
Women project their desires on men and are shocked that men do not consider important what they consider important.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Confused by Steep(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2022
@ op atleast there is a man showing interest, you a Christian? If you are, commit your worries into God's hands, tell him to reveal if this man will be good for you. Don't push him away!
Re: Just Confused by Nicepoker(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes,six months is enough time to make concrete moves if you are dating a matured man who knows what he wants and not some amateur men that are still testing the strength of their manhood and how many rounds they can go on a woman.Bottom line is be with a man who is ready and willing to settle down and not some game boy.
Says an unmarried 62yrs old woman. grin
Re: Just Confused by Blackbishop(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
Sorry... I'll rather trust a snake than a Nigerian man... Snakes make more sense... The latter are spawns of the devil... Breed like rats, generally unintelligent, have issues settling down, evil...and the list goes on... undecided

I've never thought of being loyal to one... They don't deserve it grin

And I will rather dine with the devil himself than date Nigerian ladies
Re: Just Confused by pocohantas(f): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2022
But then, if you are convinced you are awesome and it is the men with a problem, you just have to sit back and relax. Make peace with the fact that you are not the woman they want, just as many men didn’t scale through your own selection process too.

Someday you will meet the one that wants you and you want him too.

cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

No I am not wrong. My response to you was to pray for the spirit of discernment, you left that one and jumped on a post to another person. I guess that is how you care too much. Anyway, I stand by my post, but since you want to make that post about you, I will take out time to address one of your posts. I don’t know anyone that has been severely dumped because they are too caring. You mean, 1,2,3,4 all left you because you CARE TOO MUCH? Interesting

Who are these people telling you, you care too much? What exactly is care too much? Lol

So these people highlighting your good quality, care to share why none of them decided to step in and marry you? Why they haven’t introduced you to their male friends? Put in a good word for you?

Are they your EXes?

Only an EX can genuinely tell you why they picked someone else over you. Ask you EXes why they left you, there must be one thing that would be a constant and I am sure that thing wouldn’t be caring too much, at least not in a positive way.

Care too much? Pfffttt! undecided

I honestly do not care if you ignore me. You are not the one fcking or doing giveaway for me.

Comrade calm down biko, don't spoil my innocent mind.
cry
Re: Just Confused by kayperry: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Eeyah! seems like a perfect introduction for those yet to meet you undecided a whole poco wrong ke world wil rather end grin aunty i know mfm hotlines

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good Women Are Scarce O. Omoh! / Help! My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Do I Do? / Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.