Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Just Confused - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Confused (4157 Views)

Helpless And Dying Just Confused / Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX / Are Men Not Just Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Confused by Raalsalghul: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Karleb:

Unfortunately, that was not the case.

Was she financially okay?
Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Make una dey try give person soft landing na or at least sugar coat am.

Haba! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Never be in a relationship for more than six months, quit that time wasting relationship immediately it hits six months and no concrete moves from your boyfriend.

Lol
Easier said than done.
That means you will change men soteeeeeyyy like diapers tire
Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
Sorry... I'll rather trust a snake than a Nigerian man... Snakes make more sense... The latter are spawns of the devil... Breed like rats, generally unintelligent, have issues settling down, evil...and the list goes on... undecided

I've never thought of being loyal to one... They don't deserve it grin

Lol
Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
Sorry... I'll rather trust a snake than a Nigerian man... Snakes make more sense... The latter are spawns of the devil... Breed like rats, generally unintelligent, have issues settling down, evil...and the list goes on... undecided

I've never thought of being loyal to one... They don't deserve it grin

Pele
Re: Just Confused by Bignuell(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
At OP, i read your story and i'm sorry you had to go through all these. I'd advice you seek the face of God deeply, that is just it. All these 6 months period, if you want to go by this, then your age target should be men from 40's upward because as it stands now, even 30's never even sitdown reason marriage one day. May the Lord grant your heart desire
Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
toujurs:
Which man will tell a lady the truth, when most ladies don't like hearing the truth, why she is interested in the truth now, is because e dn choke her.

You that is saying this, if you see a pretty lady as in full option, and she dey enter your eyes, so you will go and tell her you just want to knack her undecided.

Lol
grin grin grin

My broda, e choke ooooo
When they were in their early 20's, there was nothing like time waster. They will lie to men who proposes to them and waste the man's resources (eat his money) BUT when they suddenly find themselves in 30's, all of a sudden, they don't need a time waster. The man should be serious and let the know where the relationship is heading to.

My brother, e don really choke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Karleb:

Shey if you be man, you fit marry 36 yr old aunty?

The guy gave a solid advice, if she sees anyone serious even if they don't tick all boxes, let her marry o! By the time she knacks 40 without an assurance, her age alone will repulse guys.

This one no be woman hating o!

That is one thing they don't know.
Women age like milk while men age like wine.
Beauty, good fertility that comes with young age, loyalty/faithfulness are all what women sell but many always squander it.
I for once can't marry a lady above 30 even though i am in my 30's. I can't marry after 1 or a lady that has given birth before even though she is in her 20's.
Not that i have anything against them, just that i have my own taste and spec just the way they have theirs and nobody should question me about my choice.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
toujurs:
at 36? grin. You still feel you look younger. Your village people are really on your matter, like a panel beater . You want bam bam na, nw you dey run tiki tiki and taka taka, you no fit drink water drop cup grin

Chaiiiiii
This man you get bad mouth ooo
I don dey follow now sef
Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
toujurs:
at 36? grin. You still feel you look younger. Your village people are really on your matter, like a panel beater . You want bam bam na, nw you dey run tiki tiki and taka taka, you no fit drink water drop cup grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle55:

All I'm saying is that no one can decide another's specs and age has got nothing to do with this.
Nobody needs all these pressures and I think it's time we stop giving out all these negative vibes all in the name of advice for undecided

Sis,
Life is filled with so many pressures and the earlier we know that, the better for us all.
If you don't like pressure or want it, then better come as goat or rabbit or tree because that is one of the things that differentiate us from other things.
Everything you are enjoying today - from your phone, laptop, car, good road, good data or internet etc Just anything is due to pressure.
It is a human thing.
Without pressure, it will be a backward lonely boring world.
Companies on huge pressures trying to get a deal, sell more products, meet a client deadline etc
Pressure in school to read and pass so as not to fail.
Pressure to meet up at your work place else you get sacked and replaced with a person more comfortable under pressure.
Is it sport? pressure on the field to win a football match. Pressure from team mates not to be benched by other guys on bench exerting pressure to be on the field etc
You may likely not get my point sha

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

I’ll give you an illustration;

I had this colleague, very religious, supportive and emotional. She was dating this other colleague and every time they had issues- the unit bore the brunt. We couldn’t understand why the guy was taking time to wife such a beautiful thing.

Then one day she had to stay at my place. In her time with me, I was faced with the laziest and nastiest being I have ever come across. This lady would tie her used menstrual pads and keep them in a corner, waiting for when she had time to burn them. She doesn’t take off her makeup and wig until midnight when the other party is almost dozing off. Her cooking was nothing to write home about. If you even say make you do small pre-intimacy, you would be met with layers of girdle, very tight bra and thick undershorts. You can't differentiate between the clothes she has worn and the neat ones. I had to sit her down for a talk.

2) I have also met nice guys that had various flaws from hygiene, to pettiness, to inconsistency, stinginess… etc

No one passes on a good thing over and over. If multiple women and men keep leaving you to marry someone else, someone you have deluded yourself is even below you, then you might need to return to the drawing board. Every failed relationship or marriage is a call for self-reflection.

The bad thing about supposedly nice people is, they already believe they are one of the best out there. They think we are the ones that are privileged to have them. They think you can never find someone else like them. So they rarely change or restrategize, they just sit there, ever ready to tell you how people do not deserve/appreciate their kind.

Hmmmmmmmm
At the bolded.......so true
Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

No I am not wrong. My response to you was to pray for the spirit of discernment, you left that one and jumped on a post to another person. I guess that is how you care too much. Anyway, I stand by my post, but since you want to make that post about you, I will take out time to address one of your posts. I don’t know anyone that has been severely dumped because they are too caring. You mean, 1,2,3,4 all left you because you CARE TOO MUCH? Interesting

Who are these people telling you, you care too much? What exactly is care too much? Lol

So these people highlighting your good quality, care to share why none of them decided to step in and marry you? Why they haven’t introduced you to their male friends? Put in a good word for you?

Are they your EXes?

Only an EX can genuinely tell you why they picked someone else over you. Ask you EXes why they left you, there must be one thing that would be a constant and I am sure that thing wouldn’t be caring too much, at least not in a positive way.

Care too much? Pfffttt! undecided

I honestly do not care if you ignore me. You are not the one fcking or doing giveaway for me.

Good points you raised.

2 Likes

Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Steep:
age play a huge role, naturally women has a age limit after which childbirth become difficult even the bible recognize that.
That is not misogyny nor a man's opinion it is nature.
The truth is that alot of females are not smart maritally! One of the reasons is because women are told marriage is not important they short pursue education, careers and money and ignore marriage, later when the get to above 30, they realise they need to settle down but unfortunately men don't think the way women think. While a woman want a man that has status in terms of education money etc for men those things take backstage. The first point of attraction for men is a young, beautiful woman, then then her agreeabless towards him men hardly consider money, a fairly educated woman is enough for some men.
Women project their desires on men and are shocked that men do not consider important what they consider important.

You know, there is no day i log in to nairaland and won't pick a point or good statement like this.
Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

My life is not perfect, I always say it that I have a bad character and I too stubborn. I own it with my full chest grin. I also said it that I am a premium evening newspaper. I have never been one to pride myself as a virtuous or wife material. You are how old? 30+? I am over 40. So you are even learning work in singlehood. This is not a matter of perfection, it is just realism.

You are the most caring woman in the world and Nigerian men just can’t see this. Yeaaaaa, Men are scum…

grin grin grin grin grin
Poco Poco
Re: Just Confused by Raalsalghul: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Sis,
Life is filled with so many pressures and the earlier we know that, the better for us all.
If you don't like pressure or want it, then better come as goat or rabbit or tree because that is one of the things that differentiate us from other things.
Everything you are enjoying today - from your phone, laptop, car, good road, good data or internet etc Just anything is due to pressure.
It is a human thing.
Without pressure, it will be a backward lonely boring world.
Companies on huge pressures trying to get a deal, sell more products, meet a client deadline etc
Pressure in school to read and pass so as not to fail.
Pressure to meet up at your work place else you get sacked and replaced with a person more comfortable under pressure.
Is it sport? pressure on the field to win a football match. Pressure from team mates not to be benched by other guys on bench exerting pressure to be on the field etc
You may likely not get my point sha

Undiluted truth.

Life is all about pressure.

How work na?
Re: Just Confused by emmaodet: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Undiluted truth.

Life is all about pressure.

How work na?

Fine bro.
Pushing small small.
I am less busy these days reason while i post regularly now.
How is your side?
Re: Just Confused by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol
Easier said than done.
That means you will change men soteeeeeyyy like diapers tire
It's better to change men than waste your youthful years with an unrepentant time wasters
Re: Just Confused by Karleb(m): 12:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Was she financially okay?

She was average.
Re: Just Confused by DonroxyII: 2:22am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

And they also have their reasons for leaving her. So why exactly does she think the solution is to start double dating? There are some men on her matter and she doesn’t like them for various reasons, which she is entitled to. How about she extends same privilege to the men that left her?

Any small thing they will start telling you they will turn bad. Turn bad na, hopefully that would work.
You already gave her all she needs. A wise one will never fault the other party, you look inward and reflect on why You getting Hustled. If you don't do that, Nature will take your Sanity Away. She just want you to Self Review !

Something is definitely not adding up and that's the "Judgement/Evaluation System". Judge Yourself and never the other party.

Don't blame the one that scammed You but Why did I allowed myself to be scammed Too Hurry ? Due Diligence ? Slow ? etc. Then develop corrective measures and practice overtime till it become the Brain's culture and You won't get scammed again especially on the low. Nasty Experiences trains us Better.

If she goes berserk, that won't still give her brain the closure, Na her body go pain her laslas and that's Premium Smile Loading.

Many usually fight their liberator grin .. You handled it so good but if to say na male you for put energy hot enough to boil yam, You usually soft to Your gender! You for Break her Back na !
Re: Just Confused by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Op I don't think you should be worried. Maybe it's not in your life script to be married. Life is predestined and free will is extremely limited.

Marriage isn't something you can control as a woman
Re: Just Confused by ogkrakkid(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2022
toujurs:
grin My dear you are right on that bad character side oh, Any lady i see still single at 32 and doesn't even have a boyfriend, i see them as disrespectful ladies with bad characters, as a reason for them being single at such old age.

On the part on about being faithfull, i agree with you, you can't put all your eggs in one basket, that other guy that is telling you he likes you, keep me at a side. I said keep oh, i didn't say you should be knacking him. While you stay with the main guy. Incase main guy mess up. Even in business you can't invest all your money in one business na, Most of you ladies aren't smart, it's good to be faithfull and loyal. But humans will always be humans. Madam ehn at 36yrs. Any guy that comes and his serious, just accept the person. It's just four years remaining oh for menopause to set in. Or you inject a sperm and take care of your child, if you are lucky you will give birth to a boy
Seconded.
Dem no go gree.at that age no body should tell u as a lady something is wrong.but some just like hoeing around and those type will never see anything right in what u said.amowan
Re: Just Confused by Roycemadeit(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Great0ne1:

So you want her to marry a man older than her father? Can you marry your mum mate?

Bianca at 22 married Ojukwu in his 50s. She says the age difference didn't reduce the happiness she had with him.

We principally dance around marriage and seem not to have a headway because of expectations.

One should realize that they cannot control or determine what life throws at them, even if they select one, there is no guarantee that it will be as it appears in the moment.
Re: Just Confused by Murphyenemuwe: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sis you might be wrong u know. I'm a guy with a very soft heart and I can say I've never been lucky when it comes to relationship. One thing I realized is that most people at least in Nigeria I'm familiar with were raised on survival instinct and not love. So when they perceive you're soft and caring they take advantage of u. And when they say someone is good it doesn't mean they don't have their flaws. Good people admit and discuss their flaws but bad people only ignore their flaws and rub it on your face. Shalom
pocohantas:

No I am not wrong. My response to you was to pray for the spirit of discernment, you left that one and jumped on a post to another person. I guess that is how you care too much. Anyway, I stand by my post, but since you want to make that post about you, I will take out time to address one of your posts. I don’t know anyone that has been severely dumped because they are too caring. You mean, 1,2,3,4 all left you because you CARE TOO MUCH? Interesting

Who are these people telling you, you care too much? What exactly is care too much? Lol

So these people highlighting your good quality, care to share why none of them decided to step in and marry you? Why they haven’t introduced you to their male friends? Put in a good word for you?

Are they your EXes?

Only an EX can genuinely tell you why they picked someone else over you. Ask you EXes why they left you, there must be one thing that would be a constant and I am sure that thing wouldn’t be caring too much, at least not in a positive way.

Care too much? Pfffttt! undecided

I honestly do not care if you ignore me. You are not the one fcking or doing giveaway for me.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by pocohantas(f): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Sis you might be wrong u know. I'm a guy with a very soft heart and I can say I've never been lucky when it comes to relationship. One thing I realized is that most people at least in Nigeria I'm familiar with were raised on survival instinct and not love. So when they perceive you're soft and caring they take advantage of u. And when they say someone is good it doesn't mean they don't have their flaws. Good people admit and discuss their flaws but bad people only ignore their flaws and rub it on your face. Shalom

Then you also need the spirit of discernment. It is really that simple.
Re: Just Confused by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Chai.. Ikechukwu wetin you do no good cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. / Fake Packaging And Derailed Values Ladies Do To Attract Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.