Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Just Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Confused (4164 Views)

Helpless And Dying Just Confused / Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX / Are Men Not Just Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
toujurs:
It's not a negative energy, it's the truth. Either she takes it or not, her choice. undecided, At 36 she should be smarter now. So you expect her to still wait for her spec at 36 abi, so she could get to 45yrs at her parents house abi undecided
I don't know where and how you got that statistics of yours from but you definitely don't have any right to tell her how to live her life.
Getting older isn't a sin, what matters is one's happiness and if the relationships she would venture into wouldn't guarantee her that then there's absolutely no need to go into it.
Getting older isn't a death sentence and she has every right to be choosy. She is human and has right to choose what she wants for herself and age qualification doesn't count to me.

3 Likes

Re: Just Confused by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
toujurs:
husbands do come for most ladies when they are in their early and mid twenties but most ladies aren't ready and would decline thinking they have enough time. And playing love with one fine boy who is testing his manhood and struggling to start a life career grin, with out she knowing na cruise she dey. Some girls are mumu, Most atimes is not what you want life gives you, its what you can make out of what life gives you, that's what makes individuals happy.
You are right,it is the reason a lady should be smart enough to know who to roll with.Any man in his 20's is a no no

2 Likes

Re: Just Confused by Sammy101111(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sandra you are from imo state right
Now i want you to know understand this at your age now let your intentions be cleared to any man will to love you let him know if its not heading to marriage he should not propose to date and let him know you are not forcing him to date you just dont want time waster
Re: Just Confused by toujurs: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sammy101111:
Now i want you to know understand this at your age now let your intentions be cleared to any man will to love you let him know if its not heading to marriage he should not propose to date and let him know you are not forcing him to date you just dont want time waster
Which man will tell a lady the truth, when most ladies don't like hearing the truth, why she is interested in the truth now, is because e dn choke her.

You that is saying this, if you see a pretty lady as in full option, and she dey enter your eyes, so you will go and tell her you just want to knack her undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Just Confused by Nat404: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
Sorry... I'll rather trust a snake than a Nigerian man... Snakes make more sense... The latter are spawns of the devil... Breed like rats, generally unintelligent, have issues settling down, evil...and the list goes on... undecided

I've never thought of being loyal to one... They don't deserve it grin
Hehehe. Clap for yourself.
Re: Just Confused by Nat404: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
toujurs:
Which man will tell a lady the truth, when most ladies don't like hearing the truth, why she is interested in the truth now, is because e dn choke her.

You that is saying this, if you see a pretty lady as in full option, and she enter your eyes, so you will go and tell her you just just to knack her undecided.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Confused by Nat404: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
everythinggirly:
Sorry darling. Some men always want to play on our faithfulness while they go after the unfaithful. But be the best you and believe God's time is the best. Ikechukwu can never change the plans of God in your life.
You made a lot of sense here. Where are you from?
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
I don't understand what you mean by it's remaining 4 years for me to give up..give up how?that any guy that comes I should accept him..did you not see where I said there is someone that is asking me to accept him back so we can get married after he messed up?why should I accept any man that I don't like because of marriage?I will rather have kids than to accept any guy because of marriage.
toujurs:
grin My dear you are right on that bad character side oh, Any lady i see still single at 32 and doesn't even have a boyfriend, i see them as disrespectful ladies with bad characters, as a reason for them being single at such old age.

On the part on about being faithfull, i agree with you, you can't put all your eggs in one basket, that other guy that is telling you he likes you, keep me at a side. I said keep oh, i didn't say you should be knacking him. While you stay with the main guy. Incase main guy mess up. Even in business you can't invest all your money in one business na, Most of you ladies are smart, it's good to be faithfull and loyal. But human will always be humans. Madam ehn at 36yrs. Any guy that comes and his serious, just accept the person. It's just four years remaining for your time to give up. Or you inject a sperm and take care of your child, if you are lucky you will give birth to a boy

2 Likes

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Imagine..I didn't find his comment funny at all.
Michelle55:

What kinda negative energy is this?
When do you suddenly turn God to map out her life like that?
Kindly keep mute if you've got nothing tangible to say!
PS: before you call me names, I acknowledge the fact that I'm 42, old and wrinkle already. Whatever you would say next wouldn't hold water!

2 Likes

Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
Imagine..I didn't find his comment funny at all.
Ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
He is talking like someone is about to die..
Michelle55:

PS: before you call me names, I acknowledge the fact that I'm 42, old and wrinkle already. Whatever you would say next wouldn't hold water!

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
He is talking like someone is about to die..
Perhaps he's about to, pay him no mind at all.

2 Likes

Re: Just Confused by toujurs: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
I don't understand what you mean by it's remaining 4 years for me to give up..give up how?that any guy that comes I should accept him..did you not see where I said there is someone that is asking me to accept him back so we can get married after he messed up?why should I accept any man that I don't like because of marriage?I will rather have kids than to accept any guy because of marriage.
it is well. You can listen to that chike song titled forgive, you go dey alright. I wish you well.
Re: Just Confused by toujurs: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle55:

Perhaps he's about to, pay him no mind at all.
four years i meant wasn't about wishing her death, haba shocked. Why will i wish her death . Four years i meant is when menopause would set in. .
Re: Just Confused by luminouz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle55:

Easy sis....
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Well it's not every guy I see that I would want to get married to..what if along the line you find out he is not someone you can marry how then will I pull out after telling him marry.
Sammy101111:
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
What do you mean e don choke her?if you see me in person you will probably look older than me.please mind what you say..
toujurs:

You that is saying this, if you see a pretty lady as in full option, and she dey enter your eyes, so you will go and tell her you just want to knack her undecided.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ignored
toujurs:
four years i meant wasn't about wishing her death, haba shocked. Why will i wish her death . Four years i meant is when menopause would set in. .

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Palazee(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Smh

Re: Just Confused by Karleb(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sorry this is happening to you. It's so bad!
Re: Just Confused by Karleb(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle55:

Shey if you be man, you fit marry 36 yr old aunty?

The guy gave a solid advice, if she sees anyone serious even if they don't tick all boxes, let her marry o! By the time she knacks 40 without an assurance, her age alone will repulse guys.

This one no be woman hating o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Karleb:

The guy gave a solid advice, if she sees anyone serious even if they don't tick all boxes, let her marry o! By the time she knacks 40 without an assurance, her age alone will repulse guys.

As I'm 42 already so I should give up on my specs just because age isn't by my side?

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Karleb(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle55:

As I'm 42 already so I should give up on my specs just because age isn't by my side?

That's you. Your reality is different from hers besides, you might be one unserious person who isn't interested in marriage.

Your chances of marrying your spec at that age is really really low, in fact, at 42, most guys of your age or older are now happily married.

It's hard for some guys at that age to find a partner unless they are rich, not to talk of a woman.

I hope you are not trolling though.

2 Likes

Re: Just Confused by toujurs: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
What do you mean e don choke her?if you see me in person you will probably look older than me.please mind what you say..
at 36? grin. You still feel you look younger. Your village people are really on your matter, like a panel beater . You want bam bam na, nw you dey run tiki tiki and taka taka, you no fit drink water drop cup grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Karleb:

That's you. Your reality is different from hers besides, you might be one unserious person who isn't interested in marriage.

Your chances of marrying your spec at that age is really really low, in fact, at 42, most guys of your age or older are now happily married.

It's hard for some guys at that age to find a partner unless they are rich, not to talk of a woman.

I hope you are not trolling though.
All I'm saying is that no one can decide another's specs and age has got nothing to do with this.
Nobody needs all these pressures and I think it's time we stop giving out all these negative vibes all in the name of advice for undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by Sammy101111(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Have you tried outside your spec zone
Have tried something different
In this life some people will love you but you wont love them back and some People you will love they wont love you back .Have you tried someone who gave you a green light toward is feelings and it was not your spec .
Don't date by looks or first appearance .
At less before you date a guy there should be some interval when he will ask you out
what was things you study about him before you say yes and you both start dating
and for now you are not getting young you are 30+ because i wont lie to you i notice woman 30+ self made or empowered they always have pride and ego and men will not wait they will run as time goes on
Am just sharing my idea with you

?@ sandra
sandra50:
Well it's not every guy I see that I would want to get married to..what if along the line you find out he is not someone you can marry how then will I pull out after telling him marry.
Re: Just Confused by Karleb(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle55:

All I'm saying is that no one can decide another's specs and age has got nothing to do with this.
Nobody needs all these pressures and I think it's time we stop giving out all these negative vibes all in the name of advice for undecided

Let's tell our selves the truth from time to time abeg!

Age has a lot to do with specs for both men and women, especially men.

This pressure is needed, and I don't even think it's a bad. It's better than being involuntarily single even though you dearly desire marriage as a woman. You can compare it to the pressure of writing an examination, it isn't bad, in fact some students wouldn't read if they don't see examination timetable.

That aunty need to sit tight because, older women always find it harder getting married. It's a fact!

I know of an aunty that died late last year @50, no husband or child, in terms of beauty I'd rate her at least 6/10.

What saved another one I know is the fact that someone introduced her to a widower, it's been 6 years after the marriage and the aunty looks old. If she had missed that mam, I'm not sure if she wouldn't be miserable by now.

I just feel pity for this aunty because according to her story, she na good woman but she needs to buckle up. Life doesn't care if you are good or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Karleb:

Let's tell our selves the truth from time to time abeg!

Age has a lot to do with specs for both men and women, especially men.

This pressure is needed, and I don't even think it's a bad. It's better than being involuntarily single even though you dearly desire marriage as a woman. You can compare it to the pressure of writing an examination, it isn't bad, in fact some students wouldn't read if they don't see examination timetable.

That aunty need to sit tight because, older women always find it harder getting married. It's a fact!

I know of an aunty that died late last year @50, no husband or child, in terms of beauty I'd rate her at least 6/10.

What saved another one I know is the fact that someone introduced her to a widower, it's been 6 years after the marriage and the aunty looks old. If she had missed that mam, I'm not sure if she wouldn't be miserable by now.

I just feel pity for this aunty because according to her story, she na good woman but she needs to buckle up. Life doesn't care if you are good or not.

Okay sire!!
Re: Just Confused by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
Some of them keep their brains inside cooler anytime they login to Nairaland
Re: Just Confused by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Is it that Nairalanders don't read and comprehend before commenting?
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
All of a sudden this post is revolving around my age..I talked about someone I love disappearing without a word and some people are talking about my age..what age range do you think I date?my age?hiding behind keyboard and acting like your life is perfect..why would I marry someone your age in the first place..in real life I look 28 unless I tell you my age so please stop shouting some that is 36..it's a good thing to get old.
Karleb:

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
You are still a child..I'm done with you.
toujurs:
at 36? grin. You still feel you look younger. Your village people are really on your matter, like a panel beater . You want bam bam na, nw you dey run tiki tiki and taka taka, you no fit drink water drop cup grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Busted!!! / A Text Message To Her Sister; Akwa Ibom Girls With Ashawo Work / City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.