Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos (54939 Views)

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Selling At N75m , Beside VGC, Lagos. / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria / For Sale : 6 Bedroom Fully Detached House In VGC, Lagos ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
tiger28:
abeg shut up!
Ekenedili and chisco is full coming to Lagos and OTHER Southwest Cities EVERYDAY........In ALL my life, I have NEVER encountered a Yoruba that lived in SE.....HONESTLY!
Lagos.....Igbos LONDON!
That is why i said you are so dense. go and do a survey find out for the last 20years the number of igbos coming to Lagos to stay is dropping rather it is trailers from the north bring Nigeriens, Chadians and other Hausa/Fulani people from the north in droves. Ekene and Chisco if you check most ofbthe passengers are traders or dealers coming to check their goods and the wharf and arranging for clearance and transportation back to the east.
Bro you just sit in your room and parlour in Ijegun or Igando and type and rubbish thinking you know about Nigeria.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Menace2Society(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Why are you all afraid of an Igbo President... Are you trying to be inferior or what? U are joke can't stop laughing!!! What a tool

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Gidagreen(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Chest beating yi Nani Everytime
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lastburn(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
If you don leave 9ja travel b4... You will know that without been told people will know you a Nigerian just by looking at you.

adamsmith914:
Does an Oyibo man really care what tribe the Nigerian is from? Whether you are Ndidi, Musa or Balogun?
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Albertone(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Latakia:
And Cownu that doesn't have ordinary kiosk in the whole of southeast wants to preach NO LEFELEDUM NO ERECTION to this one after he don invest him life for Jagaban Lagos grin

I hope you know it's not an erection.
It's just a normal bulge.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Latakia(f): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2022
Albertone:

I hope you know it's not an erection.
It's just a normal bulge.
Like this ba grin

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Albertone(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Latakia:
Like this ba grin

You just want to ridicule this man.
There is nothing wrong with this pics hanty.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Latakia(f): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Albertone:

You just want to ridicule this man.
There is nothing wrong with this pics hanty.
If u say so as one of his followers. But I really miss those him stupid talks of Jubril this Jubril that. He don come gentle as seen in this picture grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Professionals In The Building And Construction Industry / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. / Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.