Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos (54935 Views)

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Selling At N75m , Beside VGC, Lagos. / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria / For Sale : 6 Bedroom Fully Detached House In VGC, Lagos ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Elogy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
liftedud:
My own brother I hail you
Kudos
Ojoto to the world

We rep Ojoto
I hail you brother,representing Ezema ojoto
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by miketayo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Igbo blood.... Give Igbo man opportunity to preside over Nigeria and see how Nigeria turns to Dubai in 8 years. No doubt! The people sabi business over.... Give it to them.

Turn south east to Dubai first den you can have a conversation. People will just come online and type anything

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
The Igbos are truly the developers of Lagos

Infact the igbos own Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by CaptainFM1: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
I can literally kiss my neighbor from my bedroom window.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Burgerlomo: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is magnificent

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by owolabi5: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
CAR PAPERS
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by toyinid78: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Tribal war , I feel his doing business because he can do this to develop his state n make money but he knew quite alright that Lagos is a market unrival, and for the record his not the only one even an Hausa man is doing the same in Lagos
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by dfrost: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
ThierryJay:
Chai, see chestbeating at its finest grin No single presentation of factual data to back up the assertions.

Is this intended to whip up tribal sentiments?

Totally unnecessary.

8 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Afro3:
OMEMMA OJOTO: MEET THE IGBO MAN WHO IS DEVELOPING THE BIGGEST ESTATE IN VGC, LAGOS
[code][/code]

Roxbury isn't in VGC. It is in ikota. Close to Roxbury estate are two estates; manor gardens and Napier gardens or so which are bigger than Roxbury. So I don't no how u came to your conclusion that Roxbury is the biggest estate in VGC

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by shevchenko(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Drug money
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Why aren't we doing it down here?..Enugu is really trying

NaijaGoBetter20:
Igbo amaka.
One of the best tribes in naija if not the best when it comes to business their zeal for success is number one.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Impregnablefolk: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nigerians n greed r like bread n butter! About dis paper I've seen real n**rs 4get d rules. Calling me as hater is just ur opinion. I come in peace!
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by ThierryJay: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Na ad. But since Igbos are also the highest group in the country that can afford to consume high quality products and services the ad is for them. Ask your self, how many common Hausa, or Yoruba men can afford houses in such areas?
Like I said common people.

I doubt this cos it would be a weird way of marketing. Why advertise in such a way that would exclude potential customers of non-igbo origin? Successful Igbo business men that I know are pan-Nigerian in their marketing strategies.

Even if we exclude Banana island, Lekki and Ikoyi dwellers, the middle class target market in Lagos comprises lots of Yoruba and South South Ethnicities as well. So I'm not sure your claim that they cannot afford 70-120million Naira housing units in VGC holds water.

Anyway, what do I know?

12 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Enny2013(f): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truth b told,Igbos ar very creative n productive.
I am not an Igbo sha o...

4 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by mediainc: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Roxbury isn't in VGC. It is in ikota. Close to Roxbury estate are two estates manor gardens and another estate which are bigger than Roxbury. So I don't no how u came to your conclusion that Roxbury is the biggest estate in VGC
There is also Eleganza, oral estate and the new one opposite VGC. This property on this land is on less than 5 plots...can you build an estate with 4 plots?

Total land mass in this clip is within 2500sqm, 4 plots.

7 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by TheOmoney(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
NO! NO!! NO!!!

Now this man is on EFCC RADAR

Silent success is the best oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
From which angle are you arguing? Is it that they are not the most successful entrepreneurs the whole of Naija or that their business modules can't make Nigeria a Dubai of West Africa?
miketayo:

Turn south east to Dubai first den you can have a conversation. People will just come online and type anything

4 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
dfrost:
lipsrsealed

Some of the writeup was totally unnecessary. Was that boasting or what exactly ?

Common, you can do better op.

On the other hand, good for him. There is surely value in Lagos properties.

But the story is a lie and an exaggeration. Roxbury isn't in VGC. It is in ikota. Also, it isn't the biggest estate in that area. Roxbury is situated beside two estates, manor gardens and Napier gardens and they are much bigger than Roxbury. Pls ignore the information by the OP

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Okunga: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
[b][/b]
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

You are only doing what Igbos are known for. Talking loud and making foolish mouth. Hausas are richer than you, Yorubas are richer than you. You don't have a single dollar billionaire, no Igbo on Forbes list, no Igbo in the list of 5 richest Nigerians.

HFP Engineering has built more homes than all Igbo bricklayers put together.

You can only deceive your fellow illiterates in Anambra and other villages in the East, not people in Lagos.

You developed Lagos but your region is in ruins. Very foolish people.

After all this your rant, na to drink sniper remain for you ooo!! See bitterness

7 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
mediainc:

How can they have a biggest estate in an area that is already fully developed?

The post is a fallacy...we have up to 6 other estates way bigger than it, just in that VGC corridor. That VGC corridor is already 99.97% developed before that structure came up, This is not an estate in the proper sense, the land size is too small, and no amenities...just serviced terraces.

I know VGC very very well, I go there very often and have friends that live there. Like you rightly pointed out, the area is almost fully developed. How anyone can have a bigger Estate in that area is beyond reality.
Only few lands are available for sale in the area unless he's going to fill and build on the river behind the Estate which I doubt the State will allow.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

You are only doing what Igbos are known for. Talking loud and making foolish mouth. Hausas are richer than you, Yorubas are richer than you. You don't have a single dollar billionaire, no Igbo on Forbes list, no Igbo in the list of 5 richest Nigerians.

You can only deceive your fellow illiterates in Anambra and other villages in the East, not people in Lagos.

Nnewi was featured in forbes list as the state with the highest number of dollar billionaires in the country. Please can you mention at least 20 Yoruba billionaires and i will give you 50 from Anambra alone. Oga what is the use of only Adenuga and Otedola and Alakija when a single state if you add the total cummulative wealth in Anambra alone it pales to the Yorubas. Oga stop showing envy abeg go and make your money, get busy and stop wasting your life online hating others. Even Adenuga and Co don't even give a hoot about you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by mediainc: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
IPIGSRMUMUS:

I know VGC very very well, I go there very often and have friends that live there. Like you rightly pointed out, the area is almost fully developed. How anyone can have a bigger Estate in that area is beyond reality.
Only few lands are available for sale in the area unless he's going to fill and build on the river behind the Estate which I doubt the State will allow.
It seems the Op is not even in Lagos. It's good to counter wrong information. This is not even an estate...there are even using some of the space by the river for the connecting road. No land there again.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

this one dey cry ...... forbes list kill you there , we go buy ur entire papa land while u dance owambe

11 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by NOwazobia: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hmmmm...
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
mediainc:

There is also Eleganza, oral estate and the new one opposite VGC. This property on this land is on less than 5 plots...can you build an estate with 4 plots?

Total land mass in this clip is within 2500sqm, 4 plots.

Let's not even go that far because Roxbury shares a fence with Napier gardens and after Napier, u have manor which are much bigger than this Roxbury. The OP is just trying to be sensational and deceptive

17 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

omo see pain ooo

avonjoooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by danot1030: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
These people develops Lagos but destroys their South Eastern states

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Benwallt(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
In as much he is not another invictus obi. Let him break all the land in Lagos with estate we will buy.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by okorogodwin4(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Osun skull miners and Chicago drug Baron zombies will soon start wailing

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by JOemmy(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

You must be really pained pele cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Menace2Society(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Igbo blood.... Give Igbo man opportunity to preside over Nigeria and see how Nigeria turns to Dubai in 8 years. No doubt! The people sabi business over.... Give it to them.
Lol what a joke
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by mediainc: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Let's not even go that far because Roxbury shares a fence with Napier gardens and after Napier, u have manor which are much bigger than this Roxbury. The OP is just trying to be sensational and deceptive
Very myopic Op...such fallacy and deception.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Professionals In The Building And Construction Industry / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. / Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.