Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos (54943 Views)

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Selling At N75m , Beside VGC, Lagos. / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria / For Sale : 6 Bedroom Fully Detached House In VGC, Lagos ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by CryptoClub2018: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
There is a problem with an average igbo man. You like too much chest beating. What do you mean by igbo is the most industrious, resilience and hardworking tribe in Nigeria. Are you normal?

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by tareigns(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2022

Its a pity how the moderators push some articles to the front page. Articles that would naturally trigger bad vibes in an already unstable platform when it comes to tribalism all because of traffic. You even allow some people promote rubbish and despicable things on your platform E.g, Yahoo, rape even Cultism all because of the traffic and the money it brings to your platform. @Seun osewa, I am sure this wasn't what you envisaged your beloved nairaland to be. Yes I know that it is written in your T's & A's ( terms and agreements ) that all members are responsible for what ever he/she post but, with the kind of "butter hands" you are using to handle defaulters on this platform, I can wholeheartedly tell you that Nairaland is loosing it's respect and value. Reorientate your moderators and if that doesn't work, overhaul them. You are a Nigerian so I expect you to do what is best in the interest of your country.

11 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by VEXT: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Drug money

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by nerilove(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's a good one, keep doing great anywhere you find yourself
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by kingthreat(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Any small thing wey una people do, una must shout your tribe.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Guyman02: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Because Igbo was mentioned hundreds have rushed to book spaces in front, that tribe always holds us in awe, we just can't really understand them cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Latakia(f): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
And Cownu that doesn't have ordinary kiosk in the whole of southeast wants to preach NO LEFELEDUM NO ERECTION to this one after he don invest him life for Jagaban Lagos grin

13 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
aktolly54:
That's money invested wisely

Not his personal savings, just like revolution plus or Adron homes. The money belongs to investors.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by ibechris(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
At least he didn't build this one near the police officer and not in Adamawa.

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by boulala84: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
ThierryJay:
Chai, see chestbeating at its finest grin No single presentation of factual data to back up the assertions.

Is this intended to whip up tribal sentiments?
That's all they sabi do...brag with assumptions and innuendos. No facts needed. grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Guyman02: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Latakia:
And Cownu that doesn't have ordinary kiosk in the whole of southeast wants to preach NO LEFELEDUM NO ERECTION to this one after he don invest him life for Jagaban Lagos grin
Very stale attempt at sounding funny angry

15 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by amuwo1980: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
This rough looking child
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
One of the useful id.iots that bring nothing but hate and envy to Igbos ...

Makinde made his money in port Harcourt ...I dare anyone to show me his property in port Harcourt

Same with many Yoruba and Hausa directors in nnpc ...

Port Harcourt alone genesis , Kilimanjaro, market Square , next are all Igbo owned ...not to talk about real estate in rivers state ...from sand Field borokori , to diobu, to agip to gra to mile 4 to rumokoro ..intact everywhere in port Harcourt ...

In my street out if 40 houses there Igbos own over 20 of them ....

Why won't they hate , why won't they envy ,

Make Una dey try get sense na

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by gambojimeta: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Another Inspire to expire grin
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
This self adulation is becoming nauseating. People of all tribes de succeed, dey do 'firsts' too. Can we ease up on the over glorification?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by izubext007: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Anambra amaka

7 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by kingsceemark(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
The great grand children of falling demon no go like this great news, tears everywhere

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by abobote: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
All these tribalistic post sef. Why not meet a Nigerian man that is developing the biggest estate

4 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
If Chief Amb. Emmanuel Udechukwu doesn't have this kind of a thing in his hometown, then, he's a fool; A BIG TIME FOOL.

6 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by sammirano: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Another stupid flatbrain drugbaron chestbeater

12 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
His loss

He will know in future when they will tell him he didn't get permit from urban development tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by mediainc: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's cool, but not the biggest in VGC corridor, I know the area well, already fully developed, only very few land remains there. I know this particular land he built on, I know the size. You can even count the units from the picture, it's not the biggest. We have estates that have been on that corridor for decades.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Bamzyriches451: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Damn!!
Nice one
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Ikenna17(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ndi Igbo Kwenu!

Meanwhile...
check out the latest episode of my podcast in the links in my signature on your favourite streaming platforms, you'll be entertained thoroughly I promise!

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Benresmy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
That is my niggar

Aw va niggar,,, I dey benin we fit jam For oredo
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Henon: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
ERockson:
Drug or Fraud
All follow even skull mining.

8 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Psalmistproject: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
ThierryJay:
Chai, see chestbeating at its finest grin No single presentation of factual data to back up the claim of biggest estate.

Is this piece informative or just a mere tribal vaunt?

Na ad. But since Igbos are also the highest group in the country that can afford to consume high quality products and services the ad is for them. Ask your self, how many common Hausa, or Yoruba men can afford houses in such areas?
Like I said common people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by mediainc: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
IPIGSRMUMUS:

That's all they sabi do...brag with assumptions and innuendos. No facts needed. grin
How can they have a biggest estate in an area that is already fully developed?

The post is a fallacy...we have up to 6 other estates way bigger than it, just in that VGC corridor. That VGC corridor is already 99.97% developed before that structure came up, This is not an estate in the proper sense, the land size is too small, and no amenities...just serviced terraces.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by PaedophileProph: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
They are busy hating you , yet it seems all our efforts and hatred seems impregnable to your skins, you keep soaring , not even banning your songs from being sang in our churches, nor our calling you out for being stingy and not building big capacity churches where we will collect tithes and claim the cause of your exploits
maybe if we continue denying them president of a country they co-founded, then they will somehow accept the relegation state

So proud to be Igbo, our God is awake

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Professionals In The Building And Construction Industry / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. / Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.