Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos (54941 Views)

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Selling At N75m , Beside VGC, Lagos. / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria / For Sale : 6 Bedroom Fully Detached House In VGC, Lagos ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2022
You agree with me partly...
Invitationn:

I want to agree with you, however, the eastern governors are not a good reflection of your claim. Except you want to argue the governors ain't Igbos.
Meanwhile, I 100% believe the Igbos are the most industrious tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2022
Why arguing about something that you know is the truth... Or what makes you think they want referendum?
compton11:
who is marginalizing who?

Aren't u making money in Igbo land
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2022
You came late for the arguments bros...
Pabloma:

Can’t they turn their state to Dubai? …… Oga no they wash us with all this dot nation talk ooooo!!!!
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Misterone: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2022
you are building an estate inside VGC and you call it the biggest. is VGC itself not an estate?

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by kingbee90: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2022
Carlyboi:

But Arthur Eze,Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Allen Onyema,ifeanyi bush.....all made their money without governments assets,support and patronage?your brain they pain you inside!

Mumu! I wasn't referring to politicians and ex-governors. I'm talking about self-made business men who has't held any political office e.g Obi cubana and co.
Obj privatized Nitel & sold it to Adenuga who made it GLO MOBILE.
Obj also sold African Petroleum(AP) to Otedola who bought it and made it Forte Oil
It's also not a news how the once local tailor Alakija"worked her way" to Durdan Barracks & became a concubine to IBB who later gifted her an Oil well in the early 90s.
Go do your research and homework kiddo.
Igbos pass una.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by compton11(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Why arguing about something that you know is the truth... Or what makes you think they want referendum?
why don't u ask for that referendum when u were dominating Nigeria?
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2022
The truth don hook you for throat... You wan divert attention!.
compton11:
why don't u ask for that referendum when u were dominating Nigeria?
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2022
kingbee90:

Mumu! I wasn't referring to politicians and ex-governors. I'm talking about self-made business men who has't held any political office e.g Obi cubana and co.
Obj also sold African Petroleum(AP) to Otedola who bought it and made it Forte Oil
It's also not a news how the once local tailor Alakija"worked her way" to Durdan Barracks & became a concubine to IBB who later gifted her an Oil well in the early 90s.
Igbos pass una.

You be arindin a big dolt is what you’re Arthur Eze and Allen onyema na politician or ex governor and who told you the babaginda,obj,goodluck Jonathan and former head of states and politicians didn’t help or wasn’t responsible for your so called Igbo businessmen in getting rich?myopic dummy who can’t see beyond his nose.

And Jon snow it wasn’t Obj that made otedola rich stop peddling baseless rumors and unverified stories...Typical chest beating Igbo!the only person you pass na your fellow miscreants and thugs in your chaotic Onitsha and stinking cesspit Abia!Fvck outta here gullible thing!

3 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Eagba(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2022
motionarena:
FTC.

Am finally a champion cool
Why is it that Nigerians like building projects and call it exotics estates. I for one don't like living in a place where all the building looks alike, it's quite tasteless.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by kingbee90: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Carlyboi:

You be arindin a big dolt is what you’re Arthur Eze and Allen onyema na politician or ex governor and who told you the babaginda,obj,goodluck Jonathan and former head of states and politicians didn’t help or wasn’t responsible for your so called Igbo businessmen in getting rich?myopic dummy who can’t see beyond his nose.

And Jon snow it wasn’t Obj that made otedola rich stop peddling baseless rumors and unverified stories...Typical chest beating Igbo!the only person you pass na your fellow miscreants and thugs in your chaotic Onitsha and stinking cesspit Abia!Fvck outta here gullible thing!
You dirty Black Amala & Ewedu eating Afonja with long tribal marks.
Tell me how Otedola made his wealth & in who's government did he found Forte Oil?
Name one, I mean ONE Afonja mega business man who has never had access to Federal government wealth.
Don't worry, igbos will soon buy the whole of Lagos. U will all sell your family houses to igbos & use the money to get drunk at your 'Owambè'parties while listening to Portable Zeh!
After all Tinubu will always have OWO MI DA jobs for you miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2022
kingbee90:

Tell me how Otedola made his wealth & in who's government did he found Forte Oil?
Name one, I mean ONE Afonja mega business man who has never had access to Federal government wealth.
Don't worry, igbos will soon buy the whole of Lagos. U will all sell your family houses to igbos & use the money to get drunk at your 'Owambè'parties while listening to Portable Zeh!

You’re not making sense so in your mind now Obi Cubana established his businesses from legit money that’s how you expose your tribesmen to public scrutiny and open their dirty yansh!why don’t you show us the “ paper trail “ that’s if you know what that means!you simple minded oaf...Obi cubana even Dey Forbes list sef?Name just 5 IBO businessmen pun intended in Nigeria who are Forbes listed and built their businesses from the scratch and made their capital legally and legitimately not from drugs and human trafficking,money laundering,fraud and didn’t enjoy government patronage,support,didn’t get allocated oil wells and is not a front and a poser!and I would tell you the names of all the unicorns that ever existed.

3 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by TimeAfterTime: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Wipe your dead tears, hapless and helpless gutter boy.

Foreigna2:
The loss of the Civil war really affected Igbos psychologically. You see them always trying to measure up and trying to show they belong. It is because of the inherent inferiority complex in them.
You never see anyone trying so hard to prove pointless points like Igbos. They are physiologically and psychologically disadvantaged.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by TimeAfterTime: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cry baby, you could have just moved past...why showing so much hate when no body send you?
Your assertions that Hausas and Yorubas are richer are mere rhetorics.....Igbos were duped by those you mentioned after the civil war and they had to start all over again.....ask your illiterate sick father in the village. No tribe,except Igbos can start with nothing and still measure up with those national criminals like those you mentioned. igbos are self made.....ask your ancestors, ewu kambia. Get a life or a heart attack is imminent....hahahahahaha

[s]You are only doing what Igbos are known for. Talking loud and making foolish mouth. Hausas are richer than you, Yorubas are richer than you. You don't have a single dollar billionaire, no Igbo on Forbes list, no Igbo in the list of 5 richest Nigerians.

HFP Engineering has built more homes than all Igbo bricklayers put together.

You can only deceive your fellow illiterates in Anambra and other villages in the East, not people in Lagos.

You developed Lagos but your region is in ruins. Very foolish people[/s]. [/quote][/s][s][/s]
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Misterdhee1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
obynzo:

i threw the challenge first to you. mention and for every one you mention i will mention twice the ones you mention.
LOL, well according to forbres, there is no single igbo dollar billionaire.

3 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by compton11(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
The truth don hook you for throat... You wan divert attention!.
boy STFU and answer my question

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by whirlwind7(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
dfrost:
lipsrsealed

Some of the writeup was totally unnecessary. Was that boasting or what exactly ?

Common, you can do better op.

On the other hand, good for him. There is surely value in Lagos properties.

What the boasting is for? grin
Like, you are not aware how our Yoruba brothers mock Igbos whenever it is claimed Igbos have a hand in developing Lagos?

This is one such news, and the poster was intentional in his hyping. I saw the boasting as bad taste too, but I totally understand it
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
kingbee90:

Igbos pass una.

When did obj sell nitel to adenuga and when did adenuga turn nitel to glo mobile? Which research is that?

3 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Carlyboi:

But Arthur Eze,Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Allen Onyema,ifeanyi bush.....all made their money without governments assets,support and patronage?your brain they pain you inside!

Are u sure of this?
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Are u sure of this?

Check the post I quoted to have a clearer understanding of what was been discussed?

I was rubbing him with the mud of hypocrisy he spilled and countered his spurious claims.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

You are only doing what Igbos are known for. Talking loud and making foolish mouth. Hausas are richer than you, Yorubas are richer than you. You don't have a single dollar billionaire, no Igbo on Forbes list, no Igbo in the list of 5 richest Nigerians.

You can only deceive your fellow illiterates in Anambra and other villages in the East, not people in Lagos.

You developed Lagos but your region is in ruins. Very foolish people.

Hahaha.... Yet we making you people tenants in your land? In actual sense you people are the one talking loud. It's a shame you can't do what we do. Emeka offer is a yoruba man, innoson is an Hausa man, Ibeto is Fulani, coscharis is Nupe, Arthur Eze is Urhobo. Mentality unstable idiot!
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Shevchenkko: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

You are only doing what Igbos are known for. Talking loud and making foolish mouth. Hausas are richer than you, Yorubas are richer than you. You don't have a single dollar billionaire, no Igbo on Forbes list, no Igbo in the list of 5 richest Nigerians.

You developed Lagos but your region is in ruins. Very foolish people.
Chai! Jealousy has eaten deep into your fabric. IGbos don't have a single dollar billionaire ? This guy is mad sha

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Misterdhee1:

LOL, well according to forbres, there is no single igbo dollar billionaire.

Trying to start an argument. I won't play to that with you
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by dfrost: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Just unnecessary PR. Moreover th most laundered money now is through the auto industry and real estate. The real industrious and most hardworking persons in Nigeria are still in hustle based on integrity.

Real estate is the new money laudering machine. You are so right on this. Abuja is a classic scenario.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by dfrost: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
whirlwind7:

What the boasting is for? grin
Like, you are not aware how our Yoruba brothers mock Igbos whenever it is claimed Igbos have a hand in developing Lagos?

This is one such news, and the poster was intentional in his hyping. I saw the boasting as bad taste too, but I totally understand it

cheesy grin but he shouldn't have added some things (or even most). It wasn't necessary.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Carlyboi:

Check the post I quoted to have a clearer understanding of what was been discussed?

I was rubbing him with the mud of hypocrisy he spilled and countered his spurious claims.

I understand
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Misterdhee1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
obynzo:

Trying to start an argument. I won't play to that with you
You made a wrong claim, I asked for a proof and as per Igbo man wey you be, you don turn am to fight. There are only five Nigerian dollar billionaire and no single Igbo man is on that list

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Misterdhee1:

You made a wrong claim, I asked for a proof and as per Igbo man wey you be, you don turn am to fight. There are only five Nigerian dollar billionaire and no single Igbo man is on that list

I didn't fight you. The dollar billionaires in that list are all products of government patronage. You have to give it to us we hustled from nothing people like Innoson, Chicason, Nestoil and Seplat Chairman and others are all self made
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by anambraamaka: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
money speaking
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by tiger28: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
obynzo:

Let me burst your bubble recent stats show that it is Northerners and those from other countries like Togo and Niger and Chad that rush to Lagos. The mad rush of igbos to Lagos was in the 70s till late 90s bros go to Anambra Onitsha and see what trade is all abouy you will be surprised. You are still living in the delusion that igbos troop to Lagos, so many are relocating. please wake from your La La land dream.

Your generations are pure mumu i feel sorryvforbyou because your father was a mumu from time immemorial
abeg shut up!
Ekenedili and chisco is full coming to Lagos and OTHER Southwest Cities EVERYDAY........In ALL my life, I have NEVER encountered a Yoruba that lived in SE.....HONESTLY!
Lagos.....Igbos LONDON!
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by JoyReportsOnlin: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Arthur eze is worth $5.7billion,
Orji Uzo Kalu $3.2billion,
Cletus Ibeto $3.8billion,
ifeanyi uba $2billion,
emeka offor $2.9billion,
Innosson $1.5billion,
Sir Joseph Ezeokafor of Jezco oil $2billion,
Late Sir Lious Ojukwu $4billion by the current value,
Ilodibe $1.5bilion
Chikason 1.5billion

I just mentioned 10 out of many to dispute this claim that igbos do not have billionaires in $. We have many of them.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by rafcrown(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
WAILING IPOB MEMBER ?
kingbee90:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Professionals In The Building And Construction Industry / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. / Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.