Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos (54946 Views)

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Selling At N75m , Beside VGC, Lagos. / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria / For Sale : 6 Bedroom Fully Detached House In VGC, Lagos ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by ogwumgbe: 5:50am On Feb 09, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

You are only doing what Igbos are known for. Talking loud and making foolish mouth. Hausas are richer than you, Yorubas are richer than you. You don't have a single dollar billionaire, no Igbo on Forbes list, no Igbo in the list of 5 richest Nigerians.

HFP Engineering has built more homes than all Igbo bricklayers put together.

You can only deceive your fellow illiterates in Anambra and other villages in the East, not people in Lagos.

You developed Lagos but your region is in ruins. Very foolish people.

shut the Bleep up you slowpoke, your jealousy can't stop the progress of the igbos. Which Yoruba and Hausa are richer than igbo? The regions infested with omonile and almajiris richer than igbos, common go and sit down. Having a rich man in the entire state does not mean that you people are rich, in terms being rich in population, no tribe in black africa can measure with the igbos, let it sink into your skull mining skull
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 6:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Kcdojoto:

You're the one lieing here, the one beside Manor garden are sold out, he is building another one inside vgc.
Thus man is a business man for christ sake,he build and sale them out hou don't expect him to have only one site, as a matter of fact, we have loads of them who are from my hometown in Anambra doing he same business and the in question is one of the least of them

What has what I said got to do with whether he is a business man or not? Can u kindly show me where I said he isn't a business man? The pictures provided are they inside VGC or ikota? Can u pls provide the VGC pictures? Where inside VGC is the development going on? What is the size of the land being developed and how many units is he developing?

5 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 6:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Kcdojoto:

He is building another one inside Vgc, the one at ikota is sold out ge even built at Orchid road

I don't remember mentioning anything about orchid road or about anything being sold out or otherwise. So I don't see the relevance of that information.

3 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by afonha(m): 6:13am On Feb 09, 2022
Your write is clouded with jealousy and envy, your criticism is not constructive at all, how would you say there are no Igbo billionaires in dollars, what about Author Eze, tell me which Yoruba man is rcher than him, you did not think of emeka Ofor, Rochas, Uzor kalu, and so many others that thrive without government aid, unlike your Hausa and Yoruba brothers. Well, even the world know that Igbos are the most richest and successful people in Nigeria. the people you call rich in Yoruba is Otedola and Adenuga, these guys cannot be compared the big boys in the east, it's just that the Igbos don't make noise.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Kcdojoto(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

What has what I said got to do with whether he is a business man or not? Can u kindly show me where I said he isn't a business man? The pictures provided are they inside VGC or ikota? Can u pls provide the VGC pictures? Where inside VGC is the development going on? What is the size of the land being developed and how many units is he developing?
I am not here to measure another man's wealth with you, I'm just trying to correct you that this project is inside vgc and not in ikota.
Though he has projects at ikota beside manor gardens
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Phelix111(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

You are only doing what Igbos are known for. Talking loud and making foolish mouth. Hausas are richer than you, Yorubas are richer than you. You don't have a single dollar billionaire, no Igbo on Forbes list, no Igbo in the list of 5 richest Nigerians.

You can only deceive your fellow illiterates in Anambra and other villages in the East, not people in Lagos.

... Yet you're here with a phone you bought from a "foolish" Igbo man, and imported by same "foolish people"

There are 3 categories of people in Lagos:

1. Those on top of the food chain (the working class)

2. Those conveying them to their workplaces (The Northerners)

3. And those ticketing the above for using their land to make wealth (Awolowo People).

Truth & Common Sense won't kill me!

All tribes in this country feel intimidated & inferior when they enter Alaba International Market & see Igbo doings. You could take this to the bank any day. The truthful ones has confessed this out to me not once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2022
Kcdojoto:

I am not here to measure another man's wealth with you, I'm just trying to correct you that this project is inside vgc and not in ikota.
Though he has projects at ikota beside manor gardens

The pictures and videos show a completed estate yet u said "he is building another one inside vgc". Except your use of tenses is faulty, "he is building..." means that it is an ongoing project. How is it ongoing when the pictures show that it is completed?

Since u insist that it is inside VGC, can u pls answer the following questions:

1. Can u pls provide the VGC pictures?

2. Where inside VGC is the development going on?

3. What is the size of the land being developed and how many units is he developing?

4. how many estates are inside VGC that makes Roxbury the biggest?

5. What are the names of the other estates inside VGC?

4 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by EkperemoEgbabi: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2022
ZUBY77:

How much do you worth?
You are telling a Billionaire where to invest his money.
Dangote should have developed his refinery in Kano instead
Why not go and develop your own forum instead of coming here to make money for someone else.
You see this Lagos, no one is leaving it for anyone.
One day some of you will grow up.

Afonjas will always remain Afonja.... They have been cursed, they never grow up
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by mediainc: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Kcdojoto:

You lied he built over 50 units of terrace duplex at ikota sitting on 22 plots of land
This particular one am seeing here?

The video showed the entire size of the estate, I know it, not up to 22 plots.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Forgodsgrace: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Afro3:
OMEMMA OJOTO: MEET THE IGBO MAN WHO IS DEVELOPING THE BIGGEST ESTATE IN VGC, LAGOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuRnAvFBl1s

Ndi Igbo remain the most resilient, hardworking and industrious ethnic group in Nigeria today, and indeed in the entire black race. It is said that even the ends of the earth have Igbo men. Wherever there are no such men, it translates to the place being a dead zone. They dominate various fields of human endeavor. In the academia, as professionals in different spheres and as business men, they hold their own, and build intimidating profiles, starting often with nothing but sheer grit, an eye for opportunities and unrelenting hard work. It is instructive to note that these people started with almost nothing after the bitter civil war that nearly tore the heart of the Nigerian State.

Just like other sectors, it is becoming clearer by the day that they will soon be the major stakeholders in the real estate business. This is by sheer dint of hard work and providence. Among the Igbos sticking out their neck in the industry is Chief Amb. Emmanuel Udechukwu (Omemma Ojoto), a time tested developer who is bestriding the real estate sector like a colossus. Chief Udechukwu is barely 13 years in the industry but has built a brand that Ndi Igbo and Nigerians are proud to be associated with. He is the founder of Roxbury Leisure Homes and has become a by word for quality.

Roxbury Leisure Homes has become a dominant name in the industry, providing bespoke world-class real estate product to clients. It is a one stop shop for real estate consultancy services for both private and public clients such as real estate developers, estate agency, facility management, feasibility and viability study. A company built on the foundation of integrity, it has sold more than 2000 apartments with over 2500 satisfied clients including about 1500 listed properties and still counting. This is huge.

Recently, the Chairman won Anambra Real Estate Person of the Year for his contribution towards bridging the huge housing deficit in the country and the fact that they are the numero uno in real estate solutions and development around VGC. It therefore behooves Nigerians when thinking real estate to think Roxbury because they stand for authenticity, peace of mind, luxury and quality. Roxbury Leisure Homes is poised to claim the top spot in luxury apartments in the country, and like Lawyers say, they are gradually “covering the field”.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2022/02/06/omemma-ojoto-meet-the-igbo-man-who-is-developing-the-biggest-estate-in-vgc-lagos/

All these drug dealers forming estate developer,Abeg!!!next

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Latakia(f): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Guyman02:

Very stale attempt at sounding funny angry
How will it sound funny to a terrorist IPOB grin

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Pabloma: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Igbo blood.... Give Igbo man opportunity to preside over Nigeria and see how Nigeria turns to Dubai in 8 years. No doubt! The people sabi business over.... Give it to them.
Can’t they turn their state to Dubai? …… Oga no they wash us with all this dot nation talk ooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Ezehillary(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2022
tareigns:

Its a pity how the moderators push some articles to the front page. Articles that would naturally trigger bad vibes in an already unstable platform when it comes to tribalism all because of traffic. You even allow some people promote rubbish and despicable things on your platform E.g, Yahoo, rape even Cultism all because of the traffic and the money it brings to your platform. @Seun osewa, I am sure this wasn't what you envisaged your beloved nairaland to be. Yes I know that it is written in your T's & A's ( terms and agreements ) that all members are responsible for what ever he/she post but, with the kind of "butter hands" you are using to handle defaulters on this platform, I can wholeheartedly tell you that Nairaland is loosing it's respect and value. Reorientate your moderators and if that doesn't work, overhaul them. You are a Nigerian so I expect you to do what is best in the interest of your country.
what is this one saying
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by compton11(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Years of marginalization is the cause.... Truth is staring at you all but you all are afraid to say it out
who is marginalizing who?

Aren't u making money in Igbo land
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by danijesus(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

mumu man!
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Kcdojoto(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2022
mediainc:

This particular one am seeing here?

The video showed the entire size of the estate, I know it, not up to 22 plots.
Not this one, the one at ikota beside manor gardens
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Invitationn: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Igbo blood.... Give Igbo man opportunity to preside over Nigeria and see how Nigeria turns to Dubai in 8 years. No doubt! The people sabi business over.... Give it to them.
I want to agree with you, however, the eastern governors are not a good reflection of your claim. Except you want to argue the governors ain't Igbos.
Meanwhile, I 100% believe the Igbos are the most industrious tribe in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2022
Foreigna2:
The loss of the Civil war really affected Igbos psychologically. You see them always trying to measure up and trying to show they belong. It is because of the inherent inferiority complex in them.
You never see anyone trying so hard to prove pointless points like Igbos. They are physiologically and psychologically disadvantaged.
If you want,remain comfortable in abject poverty inside a brown roof building in a given south west region.that one na ur cup of beans.. angry
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by mediainc: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2022
Kcdojoto:

Not this one, the one at ikota beside manor gardens
Most times estates are not owned by one person, a person just front, the developer fronts, but finance can come from several off takers or banks, shadow investors, financers, etc. Please let us stop spreading false information. Lekki no be your mate. Am not here to argue with you but to correct the fallacy Op stated. Nairaland should do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by MoneyGoDrop: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Foreigna2
The loss of the Civil war really affected Igbos psychologically. You see them always trying to measure up and trying to show they belong. It is because of the inherent inferiority complex in them.
You never see anyone trying so hard to prove pointless points like Igbos. They are physiologically and psychologically disadvantaged.

No other tribe in Nigeria would have risen to top after what the Igbos suffered after the war. They are proud because just 52 years ago, they were made poorer than the other major tribe yet they struggled and made it without government intervention or grants. Given a level playing ground, Igbos will totally dominate all sectors in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Kcdojoto(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

The pictures and videos show a completed estate yet u said "he is building another one inside vgc". Except your use of tenses is faulty, "he is building..." means that it is an ongoing project. How is it ongoing when the pictures show that it is completed?

3. What is the size of the land being developed and how many units is he developing?
Unless you don't know the difference between a 3D picture and the real picture, the picture you are looking at is the 3D picture and it's simply means that the estate will look like what you saw in the picture when completed.

I don't know how many estates that is inside vgc but I know that this will definitely be the biggest if there is any existing one at all
I don't know.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Kcdojoto(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

What you are looking at is the 3D picture of how the estate will look like, watch the video again and look carefully at the pictures, you will see that it is the 3D picture, the project is still ongoing
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by redroom: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2022
Afro3:
OMEMMA OJOTO: MEET THE IGBO MAN WHO IS DEVELOPING THE BIGGEST ESTATE IN VGC, LAGOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuRnAvFBl1s

Ndi Igbo remain the most resilient, hardworking and industrious ethnic group in Nigeria today, and indeed in the entire black race. It is said that even the ends of the earth have Igbo men. Wherever there are no such men, it translates to the place being a dead zone. They dominate various fields of human endeavor. In the academia, as professionals in different spheres and as business men, they hold their own, and build intimidating profiles, starting often with nothing but sheer grit, an eye for opportunities and unrelenting hard work. It is instructive to note that these people started with almost nothing after the bitter civil war that nearly tore the heart of the Nigerian State.

Just like other sectors, it is becoming clearer by the day that they will soon be the major stakeholders in the real estate business. This is by sheer dint of hard work and providence. Among the Igbos sticking out their neck in the industry is Chief Amb. Emmanuel Udechukwu (Omemma Ojoto), a time tested developer who is bestriding the real estate sector like a colossus. Chief Udechukwu is barely 13 years in the industry but has built a brand that Ndi Igbo and Nigerians are proud to be associated with. He is the founder of Roxbury Leisure Homes and has become a by word for quality.

Roxbury Leisure Homes has become a dominant name in the industry, providing bespoke world-class real estate product to clients. It is a one stop shop for real estate consultancy services for both private and public clients such as real estate developers, estate agency, facility management, feasibility and viability study. A company built on the foundation of integrity, it has sold more than 2000 apartments with over 2500 satisfied clients including about 1500 listed properties and still counting. This is huge.

Recently, the Chairman won Anambra Real Estate Person of the Year for his contribution towards bridging the huge housing deficit in the country and the fact that they are the numero uno in real estate solutions and development around VGC. It therefore behooves Nigerians when thinking real estate to think Roxbury because they stand for authenticity, peace of mind, luxury and quality. Roxbury Leisure Homes is poised to claim the top spot in luxury apartments in the country, and like Lawyers say, they are gradually “covering the field”.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2022/02/06/omemma-ojoto-meet-the-igbo-man-who-is-developing-the-biggest-estate-in-vgc-lagos/

Waste of investment
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2022
kingbee90:

Don't mind that idiot that's so full of hate.
Meanwhile Adenuga, Otedola and Alakija all made their wealth from Nigerian Government assets oh! Meanwhile igbos are self made.
I'm not Igbo but I respect their business strategies.

But Arthur Eze,Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Allen Onyema,ifeanyi ubah.....all made their money without governments assets,support and patronage?your brain Dey pain you on the inside!

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Eben91: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

E de pain you? grin grin with this your mentality, you will die from your bitterness toward us, skull miner, that's the only thing you can do with perfection grin grin grin cry me a river baby, cry me a lagoon grin grin grin
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Kcdojoto(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2022
mediainc:

Most times estates are not owned by one person, a person just front, the developer fronts, but finance can come from several off takers or banks, shadow investors, financers, etc. Please let us stop spreading false information. Lekki no be your mate. Am not here to argue with you but to correct the fallacy Op stated. Nairaland should do better than this.
He may borrow loan to develop those estate but he built it alone, and that is the business they do once they build they will sale them and move on to another site.
Some of them are still tenants in lagos not that they cannot own a house in lagos but they believe that the money they will use in building house themselves will yield them a lot of profits within a year, so some opt to be a tenant but they own mansions in their various hometown
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by mediainc: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2022
Kcdojoto:

He may borrow loan to develop those estate but he built it alone, and that is the business they do once they build they will sale them and move on to another site.
Some of them are still tenants in lagos not that they cannot own a house in lagos but they believe that the money they will use in building house themselves will yield them a lot of profits within a year, so some opt to be a tenant but they own mansions in their various hometown
Like I told you, am not here to argue but to counter fallacies, I don't care or talk about individuals. In the city we have thousands of billionaires. I am not on nairaland to talk about them, am not their marketer or publicist. I just had to enlighten people and counter the false narratives the Op displayed. Nairaland mods should do better to stop false narratives. I discuss issues mainly. Let's agree to disagree sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by seenter84: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2022
Chai
My dream
Where this divine Investor make we develop naija
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by EastisBae: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2022
mrvitalis:
One of the useful id.iots that bring nothing but hate and envy to Igbos ...

Makinde made his money in port Harcourt ...I dare anyone to show me his property in port Harcourt

Same with many Yoruba and Hausa directors in nnpc ...

Port Harcourt alone genesis , Kilimanjaro, market Square , next are all Igbo owned ...not to talk about real estate in rivers state ...from sand Field borokori , to diobu, to agip to gra to mile 4 to rumokoro ..intact everywhere in port Harcourt ...

In my street out if 40 houses there Igbos own over 20 of them ....

Why won't they hate , why won't they envy ,

Make Una dey try get sense na

Even the writer must be a cheap-ass village blogger. This is not how to write a content about an investor for God's sake! I'm Igbo and I promote Igbo interests at all times but I was repulsed with this article because it was more like a gossip with zero professionalism and would even bring unnecessary envy towards the young man.

What you said about Igbo investments in P.H is also true but it pisses me off. A city that was used to implement Nazi style economic strangulation against Igbos after the civil war is where Igbos are still investing recklessly. The Igbo State Union wanted P.H to rival Lagos and were pouring resources into the city only for them to use the civil war as excuse to seize Igbo properties! That was the beginning of the decline of that city. Half of all Igbo investments in Lagos and Abuja would have naturally gone to P.H. The Hausas and Yorubas obviously don't invest there no matter the billions they make there. That is why there isn't much on ground to show for despite over 60 years of oil industry being based there except roads and bridges. Even Owerri has more real estate and hotel investments than P.H.

Igbos should emulate the Jews!

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by EastisBae: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2022
ogwumgbe:

shut the Bleep up you slowpoke, your jealousy can't stop the progress of the igbos. Which Yoruba and Hausa are richer than igbo? The regions infested with omonile and almajiris richer than igbos, common go and sit down. Having a rich man in the entire state does not mean that you people are rich, in terms being rich in population, no tribe in black africa can measure with the igbos, let it sink into your skull mining skull

What do you call this, ignorance or stupidity? You have the presence of mind to capitalize the first word when writing Hausa and Yoruba, only to write igbo instead of Igbo?

You don't know it's an insult to do so??
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2022
Kcdojoto:

What you are looking at is the 3D picture of how the estate will look like, watch the video again and look carefully at the pictures, you will see that it is the 3D picture, the project is still ongoing

How are those 3D pictures? Has the meaning of 3D changed? Since u insist that it is inside VGC, can u pls answer the following questions:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Professionals In The Building And Construction Industry / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. / Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.