Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate (19230 Views)

Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2022
Goztino:

Good analysis.
The fact remains that PDP stands a very good chance with a Northerner right now.

That statement made by Akeredolu was a political statement and nobody will be foolish enough to fall for it. They want to lure PDP into bringing in a less competitive candidate for them to easily win.

I laugh when SW politicians suddenly realize the need for southern unity now the election is fast approaching.
The time we were supposed to use southern unity to bring Jonathan back in 2015, they massively voted Buhari.
And in the year 2023, they suddenly realize the need for southern unity
I laugh grin cheesy

You are taking nonsense, Jonathan was a buffoon and deserved to go. You always talk about SW and 2015, did the SW. it vote for him in 2011?
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by Leah32: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga the Yoruba candidate in 1999 was Olu falae and last time I checked he failed woefully!! Obasanjo was a Northern candidate in 1999.He rigged himself to a second term because he was already in power in 2003.

MKO is the only ALLEGED Yoruba candidate to win elections in Nigeria.AlLEGED because the following final results were never officially announced

So inu e bu bayi.

Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by gidgiddy: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga the Yoruba candidate in 1999 was Olu falae and last time I checked he failed woefully!! Obasanjo was a Northern candidate in 1999.He rigged himself to a second term because he was already in power in 2003.

MKO is the only ALLEGED Yoruba candidate to win elections in Nigeria.AlLEGED because the following final results were never officially announced

Thats the same excuse that the North will use, that Buhari was not their candidate
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by VaselineCrew: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2022
kolnel:
this shows how very divided we are in this country.
I think its high time the different geographical zones parted ways.
at this era, we should be clamoring for the best candidate irrespective of the origin.
thats exactly how the mannequin in Aso rock was imposed on us.

It’s happening again.

See how all Nairalanders talk about the region the president will come from, from morning till night.

At the end we may be stuck with another dinosaur, because of tribe, and the masses continue to wail.

May God have mercy on us!
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by OLANIYIPETER: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2022
Anago55:
Only a party determined to lose will field Yoruba candidate

Since no party not even Apga will field an Igbo candidate �
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by Bewiseedet(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2022
maduxs:
coming to pay your hospital bill
Avoid me oo
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by BJanta: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Anago55 post=110070768]Only a party determined to lose

Don't you see who's talking? If an Iboman had called that meeting would anyone have attended ? The strength of that movement and the Southern Governors' Forum is the Southwest, hence the Yorubas. Of what values was the massive support of the Southeast and Southsouth for Atiku and Jonathan to their respective presidential elections? And Jonathan would never have been anywhere near the presidency without Obasanjo's total involvement and support. Without the Southwest the Southern Governors' would be mirage. The worst mistake APC or PDP can make is to field an Ibo candidate. There shall definitely be no need to wait for the elections, because it shall be instant death for the party. An Iboman candidate is a fatal liability for any political party except APGA . The political power brokers and actors know, and that's the PDP, the home party of the Ibos, has not done tangible or reasonable to show a strong desire for an Ibo presidential candidate. I think the Iboman should wait for the announcement of vacancies for the Vice President's position. That can just be easily and thoughtlessly dashed to any slowpoke, since the Ibos like to be dashed political offices, and not to work for it.
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by leokid866: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2022
maduxs:
Afonja is well known as a betrayal. The bridge builder
YES but at least he stood and took his death like a man....ojukwi is known fot starting civil wars and then fleeing dressed as a woman after sacrificing 3million of his people pointlessly, then ciming back to beg for amnesty with delusions of becoming president of a nation he once tried to divide grin
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by leokid866: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2022
lagosrd:

Stop fooling yourself and being an online warrior. Who send you for north ?

Who is going to make trouble in the south other than the south east that have been caged.

Who is going to make this country ungovernable that will not be shown pepper with immediate effect

I just laugh when I see some of your disrespectful ranting here.

IBB said " if I hear a particular tribe are drumming for war and I get to know they are the Yorubas, I will go back and sleep"
True but at least we will be considered for president......after slapping your forefathers asses in the nineties the north showed everyone the se was not worth considering for anything which is the source of your pain grin
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by Anago55: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=BJanta post=110084112][/quote]. We shall see how it goes

You want to produce a southern president without having a common front? A deeply divided south? Very funny

You yorubas are funny. 2023 no far again. Me and you go dey alive
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2022
Now it's once they are on the ballot?...hahahahahahaha..Gra gra no dey help

seunmsg:

Yoruba candidates won the presidential elections in 1993, 1999 and 2003. Tell us how many times an Igbo candidate has won a presidential election in the history of Nigeria?

We’ve a good history of electoral success and you have none. That’s why you and your folks are everywhere shouting and begging that Tinubu and Osinbajo should not contest in 2023. Once they are on the ballot, it’s guaranteed victory.
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by samfrancis1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
seunmsg:

You are right, Obasanjo is from Sokoto.
Bros why na m, why na. THIS KINDA SAVAGE. Bros why?? Arh
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by lagosrd: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
leokid866:

True but at least we will be considered for president......after slapping your forefathers asses in the nineties the north showed everyone the se was not worth considering for anything which is the source of your pain grin

You never Sabi anything, just hang around and see for yourself
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by TheGift: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

So what?

North is not in 1920s.

North has grown beyond bullying.

We have lions and hyenas as the other regions used to have before.

No body can pressure North!!.

But the unity is important for all of us.

Politically, Militarily and Whatever manner,we are now ready.

Nobody needs to pressure the North, the north will pressure itself, it has already started.
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheGift:

Nobody needs to pressure the North, the north will pressure itself, it has already started.

We always pressure ourselves. That's why we can't be pressured.

Any region that can't pressure itself and swallow the bitter truth,the world will pressure it.

So you are pressured by only ourselves.
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by leokid866: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
lagosrd:

You never Sabi anything, just hang around and see for yourself
Wake up to reality.....pdp has already zoned their chairmanship to the north, they will not zone the presidency again to the north.....Apc all the candidates vieing for the chairmanship are from the north nobody from the south is even dragging it with them.....all the polititicking Buni has been doing is just to get himself in a strong position to be considered vice president or the very least have a stake in the federal level come 2023.......mark my words come 2023 ot will be Tinubu for Apc....Wike for pdp.....any dream you have of another northerner running in 2023 is nothing but a pipe dream.
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by lagosrd: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
leokid866:

Wake up to reality.....pdp has already zoned their chairmanship to the north, they will not zone the presidency again to the north.....Apc all the candidates vieing for the chairmanship are from the north nobody from the south is even dragging it with them.....all the polititicking Buni has been doing is just to get himself in a strong position to be considered vice president or the very least have a stake in the federal level come 2023.......mark my words come 2023 ot will be Tinubu for Apc....Wike for pdp.....any dream you have of another northerner running in 2023 is nothing but a pipe dream.

Time will tell

Wike ko

Wikon niii

Tinubu ko

Tinubu ni
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by ArewaNorth: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
DonNeon:
It's time southern Nigeria stand up... can't stand this country been ruled by another northerner for 8 years again...

Buhari's tribalistic and nepotistic attitudes is enough reason to make sure power comes to the South.......

Akeredolu just became Govenor accidentally but he knows nothing I'm politics, his utterances will set a lot things but by surreptitiously thinking that his word will threaten North.
North has what it takes to get PDP ticket and it is obvious 2 Southern zones will give more than 50% of their votes to Northern candidate.

South ruled for 16yrs and North riled for only 9yrs since our return to democracy and such utterances may force North to reconsider their stand for 2023.
I'm very much sure, a lot of things will change with such kind of illogical statements.
Can he forced is to vote for him.
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by durangokid: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:
ofcourse he will say that he is from the south and he knows APC is going to field a southern candidate so he wants to put pressure on PDP to field a southern candidate because he knows PDP cannot win with a southern candidate.
. Look at this one, what do you know, it keep on amazing me when I hear people like you saying this, imagine, on what bases are you giving this analysis, you think the south don't have the capacity to win election in both parties, see the era, of using alamagiri to rig elections in gone, the south know what the north know, let Buhari sign the electoral bill first, he must sign all the gra gra by the the not to allow him sign that just waste of time, it will be even be better if he leave because middle will equally write their own result, Jega 2015 and Buhari nepotism have opened the eyes of the South
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by BJanta: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Anago55:
. We shall see how it goes

You want to produce a southern president without having a common front? A deeply divided south? Very funny

You yorubas are funny. 2023 no far again. Me and you go dey alive

Yorubas are funny but Ibos lack wisdom and common sense. What platform have the Ibos ' erected ' to actualize your Ibo presidency ,despite wanting it by all means and making so much noise about, and in the process offending everybody?
Is a gathering of the governors from the South, PANDEV even Ohaneze, useless as they are, and others don't form a veritable platform? Or what do you mean by platform ? Because the Iboman's head is full theory that has never brought and can never bring you any measurable success or achievement in Nigerian politics at the national level. If you had done right , PDP's ticket should be in your hands without any controversy. But do you have the sense, the wisdom, the number and the attitude?
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by Goztino(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

You are taking nonsense, Jonathan was a buffoon and deserved to go. You always talk about SW and 2015, did the SW. it vote for him in 2011?

And Buhari is a saint?
Keeping ranting

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Goztino:

And Buhari is a saint?
Keeping ranting
what is always wrong with you people why do you always post like r3tards? If some one criticizes "A" you automatically conclude he is a fan of "B" and vice versa. Look at my post history i have said it many times i am no fan of Buhari but that does not mean I will not acknowledge him if he does good. Same with GEJ, same with OBJ whom I do not like but i will give him credit for GSM. I have spent the last 2 weeks debating Tinubu v Osinbajo, I am no fan of Tinubu but I acknowledge when it comes to politics he has no equal! Does my saying so mean i am a Tinubu supporter?

when I criticized Akeredolu, you said "good analysis", thinking I was a PDP supporter the minute I criticised GEj, i am "ranting"

You guys need to reset your brains!!!!!! show that the taxes spent on youer education meagre as it may have been was not entirely wasted!!!! none of them give a shit about you so you better get some sense and learn to think right!!!!
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by Goztino(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

what is always wrong with you people why do you always post like r3tards? If some one criticizes "A" you automatically conclude he is a fan of "B" and vice versa. Look at my post history i have said it many times i am no fan of Buhari but that does not mean I will not acknowledge him if he does good. Same with GEJ, same with OBJ whom I do not like but i will give him credit for GSM. I have spent the last 2 weeks debating Tinubu v Osinbajo, I am no fan of Tinubu but I acknowledge when it comes to politics he has no equal! Does my saying so mean i am a Tinubu supporter?

when I criticized Akeredolu, you said "good analysis", thinking I was a PDP supporter the minute I criticised GEj, i am "ranting"until

You guys need to reset your brains!!!!!! show that the taxes spent on youer education meagre as it may have been was not entirely wasted!!!! none of them give a shit about you so you better get some sense and learn to think right!!!!

And the incoherent ranting continues grin cheesy.
Yeah, I thought you were a smart political analyst until you started using insultive words and ranting like an unstable guy, then I took off my respect for you.
Anyone that uses offensive words when making arguments does not deserve attention let alone respect.
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by maduxs: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2022
dragunov:

You are dumb. A numbskull and a dudhead. Afonja who lived centuries ago is your problem. Zik did the same. He is more contemporary. And if we are to follow your imbecilic line of thought, all Igbos are traitors. No wonder nobody trusts you guys. Nobody. grin grin You will never be president! grin grin grin grin
igbophobia is real. It's just a matter of time the pendulum will swing to the East. If your tribe go through what we went through, your tribe will go extinction. Afonja is not dead he lives in you guys. Betrayals
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by dragunov: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2022
maduxs:
igbophobia is real. It's just a matter of time the pendulum will swing to the East. If your tribe go through what we went through, your tribe will go extinction. Afonja is not dead he lives in you guys. Betrayals

Cry me a river, cannibal. Yorubas will never ever trust you. They never will. Igbos betrayed the Yorubas. How else do you expect us to treat you? You are on your own! grin
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by maduxs: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
dragunov:

Cry me a river, cannibal. Yorubas will never ever trust you. They never will. Igbos betrayed the Yorubas. How else do you expect us to treat you? You are on your own! grin
if Afonja will trust enemies More than his blood brother , who are igbos to look for trust from Afonja descendants. Is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Rule number one never trust a betrayal. We are able to live peaceful with you guys because we know you guys flaws and we avoid anything that will bring problem.
We are not enemies neither are we best of friends.
Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by dragunov: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunmsg:

grin grin grin

Ah,ah! E ma gba mi i! Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg has gone AWOL again o. Hope he has not gone to audit some troublesome reports, especially the one of Benue State. grin grin

Abi kilo was a sele bayi? I am worried ooo. grin Kadoso Omo Mutairu! Should I transfer credit for subscription? grin grin Abi battery don run down ni?

Where is this niqqar at?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate by WhizdomXX(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2022
leokid866:

Ripe after finishing 8 years.......jokes.....you better go and look for a way to package and sell wike cause that is pdp flag bearer come 2023.
Story, next please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Political Parties Plan Merger / Sanwo-Olu To Perform Ground Breaking For Massey Children's Hospital / Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.