Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend (81665 Views)

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Stargurl20(f): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Insecurity at its peak
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by 1stbest(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:
The fact that you bought an ordinary, common girlfriend an iPhone makes you an 'Ekeletu' one of the most foolish man/simp to ever exist. angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Mekudi: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Olajydeey:
Most of d time...all I do is confront then ignore.

I remember,when I visited my so called girlfriend in her school aapartment,I visited around 2pm...
we were having a discussion around 3pm, then a call came in
She literally told this guy b4 my eyes that,shes kind of busy but by 5pm she would be through then they could meet up inside the school.
I felt stupid but didnt say anything.
As I reached home,I confronted her on how stupid she could be calling another guy in my presence & giving a date..
On a Norms,as dere nature she had to lie.

Since that day..I stooped calling & never ever had to set foot in her house
She does the calling & does the chatting..I reply her,when I wish too

Please, confront her then start the ignoring stage

I dont keep female bestie, so I dont see the reason why my so called girlfriend should have.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by meobizy(f): 12:04am On Feb 10, 2022
Una wey get significant other dey try. Make I find kunu later today try am for the first time.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Wuminity(f): 12:19am On Feb 10, 2022
Where una dey see love o,
Make I go find my own. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by jimcaddy(m): 2:35am On Feb 10, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Baba sorry oh. Did you say you are her boyfriend. Baba she has been using you to pass time and collecting money and gifts from you, while her true love is with that fella. I keep saying it that if a girl doesn't like you, she won't, no matter how much you spend on her. She will be collecting all the things you buy for her and even giving you seexx sef in return. That's only what she owes you. Nothing more. So baba you were dating yourself oh. Time to check out.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by KIDfurniture(m): 3:52am On Feb 10, 2022
Young kids of today be buying gadgets for girlfriends so she would reserve the kepkus for you only. Are u kidding me? Why didn’t you buy the phone for ur mum or siblings? Una never see anything for this life. Many of una go marry prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by walozanga(m): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2022
eazzzy1:
If your girlfriend isn't sleeping with him already, it is because he doesn't want to sleep with her. Your gf definitely likes the guy. She could have sent this message to the guy privately, posting it without blocking you first also shows she has no respect for you, she doesn't mind losing you, especially as you previously complained to her about their friendship.

Your girlfriend knows you won't leave, she wields the power in your relationship, don't confront her about the message, just walk away. If you confront her, she will most likely dump you anyway. There is a feeling of self respect you get when you do the walking away, it shows strength and decisiveness. All the best on perhaps your first heartbreak, many more to come. Cheers son.

My dear you are absolutely correct
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by onojaford(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2022
stacyadams:

Seriously u building an airplane?

Yes. And some other engineering prototypes. If you want to see them, please quote me again and I will drop my WhatsApp line. Or you could drop yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Poleski: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2022
Obeyp:

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.

I'm happy you took action. There's no benefit at all in dating a woman who isn't your babe 100%.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Uptheante(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2022
slymansun:
Girls can be terrible and deceptive.
I once met a girl during my housemanship. She was in the ward taking care of one young guy that was on admission. We became friendly and I asked her who the young guy was. She told me that the guy is her cousin.
I later asked her for a relationship (to be my girlfriend) and she accepted.
To summarize the story, the events that later played out on her birthday revealed the obvious fact that the guy is her boyfriend. So this girl started dating me while she was giving so much care and attention to her boyfriend.
With her commitment, the guy will be shocked to learn she has accepted within that period to be another guy's girlfriend.
Honestly, good and faithful girls are hard to find.
Hope u didn't buy her an Iphone like the OP?
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by TheiaTalks: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

If you were in my shoes how will you feel.

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.

You have done well dear, please move on abeg. She ain't worth it. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by TheiaTalks: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Austeeenxx:
How many times will they tell you that the "y" in "your" girlfriend is silent?

grin abi? The 'y' is not only silent, es just figurehead cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by phenom666(m): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

Nice one there and next time never buy any phone for any so called girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by l0uie(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Aloof:

As a a girl is cheating with you, another one is cheating on you.

Na circle bro, nobody has the antidote of not circumnavigating that circle.

Wetin you dey talk? No dey yarn dust, abeg. T anywhere for my previous comment wey I talk say I get babe? Baba, the last time wey I been dey serious relationship na way back and that's as far as 2017.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by l0uie(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
MNDY:

My nig.ga, you gotta be the realest ni.gga in your hood keeping it one hundred. Good looking out to you.

I hail, boss. Real recognize real.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by l0uie(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thebest12:

Can u write rhymes for me ? You know wha I mean by rhymes

Yeah, sure. I mean, I don't gotta be Busta to know what rhymes means. Neither do I gotta burst her if she tryna cheat. ( I don't G. A. F ).

Too focused on the paper, gotta MEAT ends meet. Like how shawty be, when her lips meet mine MEAT. ( Oouuu ).

Then I burst her, l bone her. Call me Mr, the eater. Never call back, just sex her then throw her. ( like bye, bitch)!

I call her, and she cuming. ( She coming ).

That pussy, it's flooding. ( Water ).

It's creamy, I knack her and she screaming. I'm daddyyy, she Ouie. I'm loving, I'm Louie.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Thebest12(m): 3:48am On Feb 12, 2022
l0uie:

No, nigga. It's pure facts.

Can u write rhymes for me ? You know wha I mean by rhymes
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Aloof: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2022
l0uie:

Wetin you dey talk? No dey yarn dust, abeg. T anywhere for my previous comment wey I talk say I get babe? Baba, the last time wey I been dey serious relationship na way back and that's as far as 2017.

No be to dey run from sun, anytime wey you still decide to come outside, e go steal beat you.

E go reach everybody.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by CsRockefeller(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2022
Lol. Leave anything like relationship for now. Life is too sweet to be worried over a lady. And besides, girls are even too available to be worried over 1.

Unfortunately, but as some guys would say, what else are you benefitting asides sex? Sex is even too available right now. Face your work/studies jare.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by CsRockefeller(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2022
Obeyp:

Sincerely, this is so f**king disrespectful.

I don't view people's status.
I don't wish people happy Birthday, especially on my status.
I don't elevate any man/woman.

Why most ladies and some guys do this baffles me. Is it the yearn for attention or just plain stupidity.

Well, even married ones are not faithful so what do you expect from the single ones?

The whole dating/love/relationship scene in Nigeria is messed up. Don't ever go into it with your emotions!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Estherqueen50(f): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2022
I deduced from the post that your girlfriend is pretty young but I may be wrong.

All I see here are young adults who can't control their emotions.

Funny how we Nigerians want to subscribe to the lifestyle of the western world when we don't have the capacity to take everything in

The use of endearment for everybody now is now the in things. People now use endearment for even strangers they meet on the way. No more sacredness to it

Gentle men/Ladies now use it to confuse their partners and double date. Cause a girl and guy can be using e.g "dearest" ," love" for different people and say they are just friends.

First of all, you guys are young ( if I guessed correctly) and are not even ready for a relationship yet. The both of you can't control your emotions.

Focus on what is important now, romantic relationship is not one of them. Improve yourself and achieve your goals and if you have done all these already and ready for marriage, you can just prayerful seek for the woman of your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by SHOCK7(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Wetin concern Naija men and redpill? Naija men wey fit sell their future for woman. As them take wicked, naso them take dey mumu for woman kwa. grin

Don't be ignorant, not all men stoop that low!
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Veeryeasy(m): 4:37am On Feb 18, 2022
You did well brother, since he loves her with pure intentions like God he should start from getting her a phone so they'll continue their brotherly and sisterly love
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by marvins98: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Olawoyinsofola:
how many time will i tell you that you are a mumu man!!!

Do you need proof of fund (POF) for UK student visa or other country's visa requirements / processing?

check me up on (o, 7, o, 3, six, 5, 8, one, 8, two, 9).

From any where in Nigeria.

Hello house please I need urgent response for this this topic has been very depressing. My brother applied for a school in the Uk and got an admission, CAS and all documents required. He then submitted his passport for visa on 21december till date no email no response. Nothing. He has sent paid mail to the UKVI multiple times and they send him same thing to wait 10 working days for them to escalate the situation he has waited for more than 30working days and still nothing. He has been to TLS and they told him his passport has not yet arrived. He has been to the UK embassy they didn’t allow him in nor even submit a letter. Now the university matriculation date has passed he cannot cancel the visa application because they said a decision has been made. And for him to defer his admission is so confusing can anyone help or shed light to this situation
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Kuruptnigga: 12:26am On Feb 19, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bros forget that girl once
No reason am the guy is knacking her wella back to back the prick too sweet for her to post that kind of shit when she as a boyfriend
Bro please chase money and let her be
She as been playing you
Please bro run for your life
Dont even let her know anything from now on stop texing or calling her block her delete her contact so you wont remember her again
Just move on bro

This 20th century na gold digger full outside for naija and girls that manipulate Men

The girl no love you oh so move on

You just tell am your mind grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / Romance Section Chat Room V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.