Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend (81668 Views)

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Sirmuel1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
emmykk:

Why do people collect things they bought for their girlfriends after breakup.

It make you look like a kid...leave the items for her as souvenir to make her remember you always.

Once upon a time when my girlfriend left for another guy and we were dating again she confess what one guy did to her she now know that I am London

What a SIMPle advice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by God1000(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Wetin concern Naija men and redpill? Naija men wey fit sell their future for woman. As them take wicked, naso them take dey mumu for woman kwa. grin

abeg shift make I pass pocohantis embarassed you and I have had this argument sometime ago and I frowned at your comment that day.

Let me repeat what I said that day, all naija men aren't the same dear, I can control myself well.

I want to assume that you look pretty hot and so many men have come your way trying to date you, the reason for this statement every now and then because I know some foolish men can do the unthinkable to please ladies.

My advise for you, don't let this moment pass by without a marital decision, it won't always be like that forever
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by vislabraye(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
sophirebenitez:

You must get to the point where stuff like this don't trigger you. After all, she's not your wife.

You're triggered because you're jealous. Get a female bestie yourself and catch your own cruise because it's evident she's using you to catch cruise.

There's no point in him trying to make her jealous. It's a useless childish prank. He already bought her an I-phone, that means he likes her.
He did the best thing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by onojaford(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

If you were in my shoes how will you feel.

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.
You get mind buy under 30 girl iPhone when I dey find just 30k to buy controllers for the airplane I have been building? E be like say god wan kwonish you like this o. Boys the get mind sha o...
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by yusluvad(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fact!
Austeeenxx:
How many times will they tell you that the "y" in "your" girlfriend is silent?
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by vislabraye(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
obembet:

So she don die since u collect your stupid phone... Or u think Someone else will no do beta than that? Is she the only lady u are dating.... She be fool for giving u that phone.

Iphone no be stupid phone. Of the phone was so stupid, she should have bought it for herself.
If you don't like a man, why are you collecting gifts from him ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Jaqenhghar: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.
TBH. The guy might be a SIMP but yeah those words are powerful sha.
My question is why buy a girl iphone when you are in doubt about your relationship status. Iphone should be for the one who is truly yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
you're into your gf, your gf is into another person, for a lady to take another Guy's call in your presence shows he respect the other guy than you but thank God you've instinct, it would have been another premium tears

imagine using the phone you bought for her to be calling your fellow colleague? is just like a sugar boy tearing the pant of a lady that her husband bought for her all because she want to knack her

despite I met my wife a virgin and I've regards for her because she valued her dignity, any mistake from her, na over the fence she go take pick her loads and get the fúck out of my house

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by onojaford(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Gadafii:
First of all, I won't be in ur shoes,because I won't be that stupid to call a girl like that my girl friend, she's definitely getting filled by that guy, but you couldn't decrypt that before now.

I am ever in ur shoes, which I will never be, I will make sure I don't disturb her about her posts no more, Bleep her so well and bad while looking for a better girl, that's if you are lucky oo, because like this no better girls outside anymore.

One time, a girl I was FWB with had the nerve to give a guy her number right in front of me, while we went out together, one mind wanted me to challenge the guy for violating my space, the other mind asked me to cool off, the guy wasn't my problem but the babe, she's pretty and endowed and that gets into her head because of the attention she gets from Hot guys.

I just left them, she came around when she was done with the guy, she saw my expression, not a funny one, then she asked why my face was like that, I just smiled and said nothing, then we went back home, the way I take bleep her that evening, she weak, then I asked her why she gave out her number right in front of me, she was apologizing and begin, but then I asked my self, why was I even getting worked up because of a girl that doesn't have self dignity, girl that's not even mine alone, girl I don't have serious relationship with, na so I unmount her and asked her to clean up and go home, sorted her transport and zero my mind from her.

So op, bone that girl and continue to draw oil from her if and when u can, stop getting
worked up and and stop asking about her posts, view and pass, she's not ur girl but for the streets

Hehehehe... Mad o!

Hardcore!
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nyascobar1414: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Op..
I'm glad you did what is right...
Get the b!tch outta your life...

But Op next time if you need a Gf..
Dont Invest in her.. Dont buy her any gifts,pay her rent, give her money.. But you can eat with her in any restaurants... Even though You are sure you gonn' marry a female, I repeat never Invest or buy her any gift or money.. Let her develop herself cos you ain't her saviour....

I'm happy you've man up...

Op do you know you are a God on earth? Do you know you can never seek or lookup to any female?
You can only lookup to a man or god..
N/b: males are demigod...

You only respect an Immortal which is God...

Do you know you cannot submit to any female, but one thing have made you do so.. Lust and sexual pleasure..

If you can subdue Lust, you will not take all this Insult from ladies...
What you say stands, If she do otherwise, let her kindly GTFO...

So In all this my point is..
Defeat lust and stay focus...
And you will Unstoppable, undefeatable etc...
Though mans greatest enemy is Libido(lust)...
It takes grace of God and discipline to achieve this feat..

Peace!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Sholaco: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

my brother you have indeed made a giant stride this 2022, you just have to glorify God almighty that though you crossed over to the new year with this shackle but suddenly God allowed the calamity of a woman to disappear from your life. Hallelujah
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Eastcaostboy: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

Isn't her fault boy, you know you can't vanish her bills. You are the one misunderstanding her by not using your brain and stop that attitude of collecting back what you give to a girl. Most girls like wise guys that will have them and cash in as well, that's how it should be money talk, go make and u will never need relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by emmykk(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sirmuel1:

What a SIMPle advice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The day they will break your head in attempting to recover love gift that turn sour is coming
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Weathered: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Your girlfriend is q dump, Illiterate confused olosho
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hahahaha!

What is your criteria for calling someone your girlfriend? A woman has to be truly in love with you before you can call her your girlfriend. You meet a girl, you both go into a mutually rewarding arrangement(even if unspoken) and all of a sudden she is your girlfriend? It is so very easy to know a woman who is very much into you and who is not.

I don't blame the girl at all. Left to her, she was in a mutually rewarding arrangement with you. You are the one who decided she was your girlfriend. She already fell for someone else. Next time, find someone who deeply cares for you. If you can't find such a woman, then be sure that you are in a fwb situation that is mutually rewarding to both parties and that she is not your girlfriend.

What I don't understand is you taking back a gift. When you give a gift, you transfer the legal right of ownership. If she calls the police on you, you'd be in trouble. Well, wetin Naija police sabi sef.

Obeyp:

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Jeromejnr(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
loftyhites:
People de suffer o grin

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by apple30(f): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Olajydeey post=110076657]Most of d time...all I do is confront then ignore.

Mmn my dear I dnt knw wat pple see in besting anoda person woman or man..I remember when my bf was having close collaboration with his office neighbor to d extend he will assist her to fix her phone n all they both becomes dere 911 callers, he claim Dey r not friends n u r leading her on.. I almost walk out cus I can’t come n be stressing my self for no body..anything dat suit u ,do it but on ur own not with me ..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Wetin concern Naija men and redpill? Naija men wey fit sell their future for woman. As them take wicked, naso them take dey mumu for woman kwa. grin

Naija men are not wicked. You have to pause and look deep while you're always attracted to the worst.

You know, like a magnet grin
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mr poster What's ur stress then, she didn't even block you and ur just complaining, yarning anything. U have not even married her she can't even have any other male friend, you just showed her how insecure u are, abeg getat!
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by rollandben(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Don't talk much my Guy, you did well. Most women are lazy but ungrateful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good afternoon big broses on NL. Abeg i need financial help to start a recharge card and POS business in my area in order to have something doing. I know things are very hard in this country. Money is not easy to earn these days, so i have this to offer to get my help quickly:

I do predict football matches and most time get them correctly. There are these two matches playing today in Scotland, these two matches will do Corners. I will drop details of the matches here, please look into my prediction and decision on the outcome of the match, stake on it and help me in return.

Please help me.

Scotland - Premiership
Hearts vs Dundee
There will be 10 corners or more in this match.

Scotland - Championship
Kilmarnock vs Ayr United
There will be 10 corners or more in this match.

The two corners options on the two matches when combined will give you a sure 2 odds.

Starting at 8:45PM today.

Booking Codes
Betking: D9ANB
22Bet: PADN5

Thank you in advance.
Access Bank
Acct: 00 24 86 93 23
Name: Olaoluwa

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lordave:
Lies!!!!

A girl who can write like this won’t be too dumb not to block your ass before posting this.
her write-up is dumb.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Biafranodogwu55: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bestie buys her an iphone,the original nigga of the girl takes the praise...what a world grin
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Datikwerreboi(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
kamez:
I don't have any advice to give u, I don't give relationship advice...

But this same thing happened to me last year..in my own case, I drove down to her office, told her to meet me outside in my car for a surprise.. she came out, I collected the iPhone 11pro max that I bought for her, opened the booth of my car, brought out my car Jack and used it to break the phone to pieces... Then I left the broken phone on the ground and drove off... It's almost 7months of her begging and begging, to no avail..all her friends have called to beg, all her family members have called to beg, but the thing is, once my mind is made up, nothing can change it...

You don't fu**king disrespect me in that manner when I can beat my chest and confirm that I take care of ur every single need

You're a real man bro, I wish I was in your crib so I can get you some chilled bottles cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by princeemmma(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

you are my real guy

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by InsanePsycho(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

Carry the phone give your mama. These beeches ain't worth it man undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by jrusky(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Well if I may advise you though I hardly comment on issue like this because it sound somehow to me. However, I will suggest you free her since you've got back your IPhone from her then mov on she is no longer in the same page with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by franzis(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
avoid under 23 girls they are the most difficult and problematic set of girls to date , most of them just wan knack , smoke , vibe , chill , party and flex
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by pacespot(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
What right do you think you have to be the only man your girlfriend is seeing
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by rollywise(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
From the post, the side dick is just '20'. That means the bae is less than 20 which goes to mean you the poster is about 22. And you people are doing relationship instead of paying attention to your home lessons. Life don spoil

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by drimzsmoke(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

I've read this your post more than 5 times now and I'm 1 million percent sure,your girlfriend isn't dating/sleeping with that guy,I can bet my life on it.She is just being young and naive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / Romance Section Chat Room V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.