Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend (81682 Views)

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by XDaBOSS(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

If you were in my shoes how will you feel.

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.

Have you really moved on?
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Ayobamix(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
If you can try and listen to her what is killing her was copy and paste she copied its from google and pasted it forgive her bro
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by 99thEnemy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I'm suspecting that people are being paid to come up with this outlandish and insane stories.

I swear.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by doneback04: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
For ur mind that only you dey bleep her, the better u realize that u r not the only one bleeping ur girl friend the better u realize peace of mind on time
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by NairaMaster1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.

You did well.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by NairaMaster1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Austeeenxx:
How many times will they tell you that the "y" in "your" girlfriend is silent?

Our girl friend.

Kikikikikiki

Bad guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by BJanta: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
eazzzy1:
If your girlfriend isn't sleeping with him already, it is because he doesn't want to sleep with her. Your gf definitely likes the guy. She could have sent this message to the guy privately, posting it without blocking you first also shows she has no respect for you, she doesn't mind losing you, especially as you previously complained to her about their friendship.

Your girlfriend knows you won't leave, she wields the power in your relationship, don't confront her about the message, just walk away. If you confront her, she will most likely dump you anyway. There is a feeling of self respect you get when you do the walking away, it shows strength and decisiveness. All the best on perhaps your first heartbreak, many more to come. Cheers son.

Take this guy's advice and act on it. Confronting her only underscores your indecisiveness and weakness. You're are going to give her a real huge chance to hammer your head hard ,losing the little dignity you have left with her , if you confront her.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by emmaodet: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lol

Dey there make trouser wear you.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by opapapilo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
This shit happened to me back den in 2017.....lolz....me self don mumu for love oo.....sometimes wen i remember dis, i jst smile n shake my head say, me sef don try for love

its been on n off dating den, wen she told me she can only hav sex with me only if i can wait for 2yrs....as my mumuness, i trusted her, d relationship later cut off due to distance n bad communication...a yr later she called back n apologized, den i notice dem don Bleep dis babe wey dey tell me make i wait for 2yrs...i bone cuz i still love her....but some shit kept coming, like posting other guys n puting some funny stuff (wich doesn't make sense) .. i warned, warned n warned, na lie....n i love dis babe...

on her birthday too, i posted both our pictures on my facebook page n tagged her, wah she said off me oo....she said " i shouldn't hav done dat bcuz of her uncle is on facebook" imagine? a 25yrs lady ....

the last one she did was with male fwend she called bestie...wich is similar to Op....i returned frm service that day n she came to crash for ma side.... she bumped into a message with one of ma side chick den, she read it n was pissed of... could u believe dis babe didnt go to work that morning, she went to dat 'male bestie to stay der all tru d day...meanwhile she told dem at work dat she was sick..... months after, she confess that dat she took revenge on me by fucking his male bestie n bla bla bla....

i still no leave am o...cuz i knw nah me Bleep up....lolz.....una go dey imagine say i don chop efo.....

fast foward to 2019, she develop some atitude of text first....i kuku dey mumu text first n greet her first every morning ....it went for a while b4 i realize i was jst d mumu in d game....i summon courage n stopped it..a week went by without chatting her n i experience peace within ma soul.

Have been praying to God to give me peace of mind...but i jst felt d peace when i stopped chatting her...it was like a miracle....so many tot runs through ma head...thinking mayb she jass me, but i dnt tink so, cuz i was d Alpha, she dears not try rubbish with me, i scold her n shout sometimes....Person wey don chop efo no dey do dat nah....she tink i will always come back wen i come to my right senses, i never came back.....she noticed n complained of me 4getting her... i never replied her ever since...

So, i took it as the peace of mind i prayed for...cuz she was d only one i tink of wen am alone...

but i dnt tink she could meet anoda guy wey love her like dis oo.......she tried coming back several tyms but i jst dey bleep n ignore ni...wen she noticed...she japa too....she do check up on me sometyms but man don mouevv....

Fear woman.....only 5% can be trusted among d 100

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by gstream: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
obembet:

So she don die since u collect your stupid phone... Or u think Someone else will no do beta than that? Is she the only lady u are dating.... She be fool for giving u that phone.

The phone is actually for the office of the girlfriend... it's an official property...once she steps down/disengage, she should hand over all official property in her possession..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by VanDerWaalforces: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

Smiles
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Aaar: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Really
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
I wonder why people never look out for funny signs when they're dating.
Clearly this girl never loved you. This is like the peak of disrespect.
She even added 'I love you' to it. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by 1TripleC: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
U better move her from soulmate to bedmate,it will save u alot of stress
Baddest
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
kamez:
I don't have any advice to give u, I don't give relationship advice...

But this same thing happened to me last year..in my own case, I drove down to her office, told her to meet me outside in my car for a surprise.. she came out, I collected the iPhone 11pro max that I bought for her, opened the booth of my car, brought out my car Jack and used it to break the phone to pieces... Then I left the broken phone on the ground and drove off... It's almost 7months of her begging and begging, to no avail..all her friends have called to beg, all her family members have called to beg, but the thing is, once my mind is made up, nothing can change it...

You don't fu**king disrespect me in that manner when I can beat my chest and confirm that I take care of ur every single need

Na hunger make that girl date you.
You're too full of yourself. What you need is a slave, not a partner.
Ewu Gambia.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Rexymania(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bro abeg send me aza...God bless you

Obeyp:

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by PierreAbutu(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:
The fact that you bought an ordinary, common girlfriend an iPhone makes you an 'Ekeletu' one of the most foolish man/simp to ever exist. angry

My brother, you would be shocked that the mother of this male vunt is still using a Torchlight button phone somewhere.
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by GEEBITE: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Calling one's hubby uncle shows the depth of intimacy and love in the marriage.
Olubee22:
I have had similar experience except no IPhone was involved. We weren't talking, so uncle decided to be petty as usual. E pain me o because they were the exact words he says to me. Anyway we reconciled, talked about it and said he was trying to get my attention because I was ignoring him. It's been 2 years of marriage to this same uncle.

She could have done it to make you jealous or for some petty reasons. If the relationship is worth it, talk to her and make her understand that you neither approve nor appreciate posts like such. Goodluck!
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Chimex30(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Austeeenxx:
How many times will they tell you that the "y" in "your" girlfriend is silent?
LOL. OMG. Una de talk for this place jare.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Annie001: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
On a norms I feel getting back what you have someone because you are no longer in good terms is really a bad attitude.
But reading this message
I am short of words
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by ameh99: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Should we tell him? grin

Don't you dare tell him..

Let him learn the hard way undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Majesty33(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mark my word, guys here give me cool vibes on how to treat these mutherfuckin girls that have no self dignity.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Gkemz: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
The OP is a correct nigga. Pussy ass simps will condemn his action. That's why they will continue to be friendzoned by daughters of eve.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Maseph: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Let us handle all you CLEANING JOBS for you, Home, Estate, and Industrial cleaning.
We offer CLEANING & FUMIGATION SERVICES.
Contact us today and get 20% on our services.

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Aloof: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
l0uie:
First of, you don't go about buying stuff for girls these days unless she's proven otherwise. Listen my guy, this is a ball game and in oder not to lose, you've gotta play it my nigga!

I be at mama's crib who sometimes be having no bra nor panties on, and they niggas still be calling and I'm right there minding my business and not giving a Bleep.

Many a times, my hand be in some of them panties, juicing that coochie up with my fingers - and they be moaning softly whilst on the phone with their nigga.

Ain't mad about that nor feel any type of way about that. Shit happens. But look, always be the nigga that a girl cheats with not the nigga that gets cheated on..

As a a girl is cheating with you, another one is cheating on you.

Na circle bro, nobody has the antidote of not circumnavigating that circle.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Aloof: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

Retrieving the gift you gave to someone is wrong no matter the reason you have for doing so.

Instead of doing something as wicked as collecting back your gift, what you should have done is count your losses (including the iPhone) pick up the pieces and move on.

Even if God gives you salvation, and you went on to sin, he will still take it away from you and you will end up in hell.

How less humans?

You no get talk.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Aloof: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
obembet:

So she don die since u collect your stupid phone... Or u think Someone else will no do beta than that? Is she the only lady u are dating.... She be fool for giving u that phone.

Incoherent.

I can't be providing all your needs and still be locking horns with you on who cheats the most.
If you want to be cheating, be providing everything for yourself, just like I'm providing for yourself.
If it's the sex, she should go and turn to a full time prostitute so that her intention would be known.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Aloof: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
Collecting the phone back is just stupid. Why good dey pain una for body like that.

The girl definitely isn't yours but no need to take back gift you gave. It's so crude.

The guy is too calm, and you are calling him crude?

A crude guy would kill her slowly use her for ritual, and her corpse would never be found.

I can tell you, some guys mind too durty!
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Aloof: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
zomby:

It is obvious that she doesn't only love this other dude, but also prefers him... For this reason, you have done what is right except for collecting the iPhone; making such a move shows immaturity and bitterness, which may create a mental obstacle for you to move on to greater and better things.
You should have simply moved on and let her keep the iPhone forever.

Every body must not show maturity.

And bitterness is a natural response to anger.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Aloof: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
We dey fvck abi you done lose your mind?What's N380k? Mtcheew, poverty dey join worry you.

People dey train girls for private university, buy cars, your small 380k phone. Abeg shift, no quote me again.

You are poor, by their fruit you shall know them.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by enonche85(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

Nice one op !!!

That "besty" has been oxlading your babe tey tey!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.