Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (54224 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Amaechi, A Serial Violator Of Nigeria’s Procurement Law - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Karleb(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

And he didn't become President

Talkless of powerless firts lady ever(Aisha,the other room).

She's so boring.

Even late Stella and Madam Yaradua get action pass her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Agugbadin:
If it is true that Amaechi is Buhari's anointed candidates then the President has made the right choice. Currently Rotimi Amechi is the most qualified and best candidate that APC has and can present. His track record as a governor speaks for well of him.
This is what everyone is saying so far

Nobody get issue with Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:

No bro! Don’t make it about tribe. I am igbo myself but very objective. Who even says Buhari’s candidate may not have an igbo name?

You can screenshot my comment to remind me when Amechi is groomed by the Buhari.

I will remind you of your comment when he is not. "I don't even even think he will be amongst the shining ones in the party when masked have been pulled down just few months".
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by yemmie(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hmm ...Rotimi Amechi may not be the president of Nigeria in 2023. HE Rotimi Amaechi please sir don’t let them use you for last leg of sweeping/ cleaning the treasury..

It takes more than Buhari and his cabal to anoint anyone for presidency in Nigeria. Nigeria is hot pie for the west block!

There are Nigerians elites that are CIA / MI6 agents and high ranking Freemasons !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Abujason: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
*** BREAKING NEWS***

The Bat, Bola Tinubu to be conferred the chieftaincy title, Dan Barawo of Arewaland in Kano on Saturday by the state Governor, Ganduje. All are invited.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by loyaltygame(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
DAN AMANAR.....
WHAT A GOOD TITLE
THE TRUSTED ONE......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol,

By now we for no hear word now if he was

Tilumbu that is always flaunting irrelevant visits and endorsement for flaunt the presidency endorsement

Forget about his wife. Aisha said worst against Buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by oyeb15: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ameachi is the best minister in this regime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Valuc: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Girlfriend visiting boyfriend all in the name of politics
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Forget about his wife. Aisha said worst against Buhari.
grin cheesy

Say this without crying

Na tears when husband and wife shed for inside house dey reach outside

Tilumbu is not new to shedding tears

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lol....I dey laff some people.
So Aisha visit has turned to presidential ticket.
Hahahaha.... clowns!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Abubakaar(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tinubu right now cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
yemmie:
Hmm ...Rotimi Amechi may not be the president of Nigeria in 2023. HE Rotimi Amaechi please sir don’t let them use you for last leg of sweeping/ cleaning the treasury..

It takes more than Buhari and his cabal to anoint anyone for presidency in Nigeria. Nigeria is hot pie for the west block!

There are Nigerians elites that are CIA / MI6 agents and high ranking Freemasons !!

says yemi

Tilumbu urchin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
We are both fine and good.

gentleguy1975:
But,where is oga Sarki madridguy?e don they since I heard from them o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin cheesy

Say this without crying

Na tears when husband and wife shed for inside house dey reach outside

Tilumbu is not new to shedding tears

It seems you're a layman.

You can insult even my parents if it will make feel better. I am not here for your way.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Abujason: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
usagee36:
Ameachi looking like immbeecile and someone who got to poop grin

I hear you. Tinubu fine pass am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

It seems you're a layman.

You can insult even my parents if it will make feel better. I am not here for your way.
grin wetin concern me with your parents

I don't hold straw keep it

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Indispensable85:
Lol....I dey laff some people.
So Aisha visit has turned to presidential ticket.
Hahahaha.... clowns!

Jokes are found on Nairaland all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Vistra40: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

You can screenshot my comment to remind me when Amechi is groomed by the Buhari.

I will remind you of your comment when he is not. "I don't even even think he will be amongst the shining ones in the party when masked have been pulled down just few months".

But who do you think it might be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Out going first lady meeting the incoming first lady

Ah! Amechi for President na die ooo. A guy who has shown no reasoning particularly with the way he goes about projects and funding? Who have we offended? Why are we not talking about the likes of Peter Obi, Kingsley Moghalu, Atedo Peterside, Yemi Osinbajo amongst others?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by okwadatigbogal: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
franchasng:
Now that they know in their hearts that it is truly the turn of Igbos to produce President, they are now recognizing the Igbos in their so called Southsouth whom they claim are not Igbos just to shortchange the Southeast Igbos.

But when its time to exploit Niger Delta crude oil, they will remember that Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, etc are not Igbos, they will deceive my Igbo brothers in Niger Delta states to reject their Igbo bloodline just because of heartless, inhumane politics.

I know its all because Igbos lost the Biafra civil war, that's part of the price to pay.

All the same, we Igbos are like Jews, we dont deny our blood no matter what, that's why despite the fact that the so called Igbos in Niger Delta states join forces with The North and the Yorubas to always deny that they are Igbos, we will never deny Chibuike Amaechi or any other Igbo person anywhere in Nigeria, be it those in Benue, Kogi, Delta, Rivers, etc, we still love you all and sincerely wish you well as our blood.

So no matter what the enemies are doing, you are still our brothers and we won't reject you Amaechi if they have decided that it is you they want to entrust with leading Nigeria.

Your lovely wife is also a full blooded SE Igbo daughter just like Peter Odili's wife, and we are proud of you all.

The River will always find its source wink

Igbo bu ofu cool

Many likes... I will support Amaechi with my full chest! igbo bu Igbo!! And he has no history of denying being igbo!

In all fairness, i think he would make a good president and I believe he will get massive support from all regions. Despite being Rivers, his Igbo ancestry cannot be denied. Obviously, the northerners love him and he has been loyal to the APC, even throughout his issues with Wike. Honestly, Igbos want the presidency, but there's no need fielding a candidate that would not be acceptable to all. Amaechi ticks all the right boxes. He is also a very eloquent and intelligent man and age is on his side. I like osinbajo too, but in the spirit of fairness, I think he should wait his turn.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Karleb:

She's so boring.

Even late Stella and Madam Yaradua get action pass her.

You can't even compare her with them. She is zero.

In fact she is against Strongest Men of her husband's government. Because she is nothing.

You can see her with Atiku later.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:

But who do you think it might be?

Good question. Do you know mind game?
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by ityP(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:

Is Amaechi the only minister that is the likely buhari candidate?hehe

In truth, he is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin wetin concern me with your parents

I don't hold straw keep it

Can you screenshot what I will tell you?
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Can you screenshot what I will tell you?
screenshot your pains you mean

We dey here to massage it in grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Don't know how tilumbu urchins go take this news
Baba dey use everything signal his anointed one
Dis ur obsession is not ordinary...u r so bitter that u find every way to attack yoruba and tinubu

We shall see I hope u won't die of heart attack...na u know who Buhari endorse na u know who go be next president...u know everything

Sha no insult me oh coz I can see u r so crazy about dis ur obsession and u fit curse ur parent sef if dey come in ur way.....I just hope u r getting paid for dis...nairaland e-rat
Ppl like u will never do dis on fb where we can see ur identity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by gentleguy1975: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
madridguy:
We are both fine and good.

longest time bro,ur comments are fewer these days abi na me no dey read enough thread?
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Babaken(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Amaechi Belle no be here.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Rayjnr: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Heartbreak for Tinubu e-rodents.

Dan Amanar of Daura (the anointed son of Daura).

We move

Hahahahahahaha you too wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
GboyegaD:

Ah! Amechi for President na die ooo. A guy who has shown no reasoning particularly with the way he goes about projects and funding? Who have we offended? Why are we not talking about the likes of Peter Obi, Kingsley Moghalu, Atedo Peterside, Yemi Osinbajo amongst others?
says gboyega

I believe your Lagos ibadan train he gave you has no reasoning?

You see why Yoruba propaganda dey fail on amaechi already

You don trash tilumbu already

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
I thought she was pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti / Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.