Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? (23305 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Arabiyyas: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Burkina faso undecided
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Joelobioha(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ich liebe Deutsch... I love Germany

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by nextstep(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
United States of Africa.

I like to visit the abroad, but home is home and home is sweet. tongue
My guy just went for a relaxing trip to UK for New Year's. Just him, book hotel two weeks to relieve stress. If he was living in UK he could not have afforded that hotel.

Some people will blast me, but I think the people who are unable to find a way in Nigeria, will also be unable to find a way abroad. tongue
They will say: "the system this, the system that", but ask them to not cheat their clients, or pay their taxes, they will tell you they are smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by ibechris(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
imran90:
Portugal ��

Be careful,Portugal is the poorest in Europe. U better stay back in Nigeria.
They are very poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by DOnlooker(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
mediainc:

What do you mean by "freedom"?

In UK, US police can stop you in the middle of the express, and fine you up to 700usd for having alcohol in your breath...after forcing you through a breath test, they might even suspend your licence. Nigeria is free.
Lol, and in Nigeria the reverse is the case. It will be the Nigerian police that will have a high percentage of alcohol in their breaths and they will still "fine" you for having your own personal laptop on you.
Please look for another excuse. The US or UK police can't do you anything if you got no or within the permissible level of alcohol in your system.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
there is more freedom in western world than it is in Nigeria.
Here u can't even protest again, u might not come back alive.
If u have a house worth N100m, u must fence it, put dog, put electric fence and a CCTV camera, meanwhile the average house in USA is worth about N150m and nobody get time to harass u.
As a politician, u can use the metro but nobody born any politician to use a metro in Nigeria.
U have a higher chance of being killed by a policeman in Nigeria than in US.
U have a higher chance of being kidnapped here
U have a higher chance of meeting a fraudster here
You are just typing all this because you don’t understand life if I may ask how old are you?
And FYI they have more police killing in California and New York alone than in Nigeria google is your friend. The high rate of crime there that why Rich people live far from the city to live where they will have 247 security. Google how the rich live in USA you will see all of them carry security

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by samwillyco1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Germany or Canada
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Vik7: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
The United States of America has always been my dream country
By God's grace it will become a reality this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by lastchild: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Blurpy:
Everyone has a country that he or she wishes to go to .
Mine is UK. The telephone stands, tall buildings, rail system, multiculturalism there and the health system are things I love about UK.

What's yours?
remove the tall building in that list. UK is not a country of skyscrapers. if you want to see sky skyscrapers go to Hong Kong and other Chinese cities. in fact Asian countries as a whole. Dubai is a home of tall buildings.

UK believes in bungalows and flowers

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Godspihighlife: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Uniben maingate

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Vik7: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
make I bookmark this page cos I go quote u on the 31st of December

Me too o
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by sakanifemi123(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
USA or Australia, he get why
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Henadih(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
The Carribean
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Michelle70(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

You are just typing all this because you don’t understand life if I may ask how old are you?
And FYI they have more police killing in California and New York alone than in Nigeria google is your friend. The high rate of crime there that why Rich people live far from the city to live where they will have 247 security. Google how the rich live in USA you will see all of them carry security
far from city? Its the poor that lives far from city except the extremely wealthy that wants to build a mansion in a serene environ.
As for killings, Nigeria doesn't keep record

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Nicevalentine(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Norway or Japan

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kharol1234:
Germany on my mind e no go pass this year by the grace of God

While in secondary school and my tertiary Brazil was always on my mind, I LOVE Brazil so much. I even nicked name my self Brazilian boy.

I must tour BRAZIL.

U de find fresh bobi wey u de see during Brazilian football match abi lol

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by hatedisplace: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Nigeria is coming to an end
����
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by ArewaNorth: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Even if God will ask me to choose, I'll choose Nigeria over and over!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
OMG, I just realised this is Blurpy's thread - the number 3 worst SA troller from Nigeria undecided

Anyway, Morpheus24 and Parrot69 I thought u would mention the Republic of Hillbrow as your dream corntree naw undecided

cc JaceBlaze, IronGalaxy

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by descent96(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Leaving ur country to another for a better life and greener pasture is in no doubt good,but hv we considered the implications the drove and exodus of citizens out of their country would cause in the long run,these are but a few of them;
1 there will be few or none left to repair the damages that the country found itself
2. The infrastructural facilities and the basic amenities of life we yearn for in other countries,would have nobody to build and make them happen in the country.
3 the country will be left with more rogues and incompetent individuals to pilot its affairs at their whims and caprices. Making it even more reason for many to "japa" as well,thereby leaving the country in a dilapidated and ungovernable condition.
What I'm saying in essence is this,let's stay bck and repair the damages that have bedeviled the country all these years, I blv with our resilient,resolute and concerted effort we can make this nation great again.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by berrystunn(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
A lot of people leaving abroad wish to relocate finally to Nigeria...

I have been to too many places around the world, Forget no place like home.

If not APC , PDP , ipob , Boko Haram, Fulani H, bandit, kidnappers, sars etc and too many greedy old politicians that want to die in power.

Imagine Nigeria without the above mentioned.

See common Benin republic. Sleeping with all eyes close.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Kharol1234: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

U de find fresh bobi wey u de see during Brazilian football match abi lol
Even have it in mind to marry Brazilian woman self
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Remman(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
BELGIUM, SINGAPORE, INDIA, ISRAEL (on pigrimage), PHILIPINES, US, UK, SEYCHELES, JAPAN, FRANCE, KENYA, POLAND, TURKEY, FINLAND, SWEDEN, ITALY, GREECE, CROATIA, AUSTRIA, HUNGARY, LATVIA, IRELAND, CHILE, BOLIVIA, CANADA, MEXICO, BOTSWANA, CONGO, ETHIOPIA, GHANA, COTE D'IVOIRE, BENIN, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, TANZANIA, UGANDA, DENMARK, PHOENIX, KOSOVO, GEORGIA, ESTONIA, LITHUANIA, BELARUS and NIGERIA...!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
far from city? Its the poor that lives far from city except the extremely wealthy that wants to build a mansion in a serene environ.
As for killings, Nigeria doesn't keep record
You can’t compare killing in Nigeria than Cali and NY.
Just know you will pay billing rest of your life while living pay check to pay check.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by hemartins(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Belgium, United Kingdom or France

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by capetownboyz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Australia/New Zealand..
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by ButterBurger: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
The united states of America, federal republic.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by imran90(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
ibechris:

Be careful,Portugal is the poorest in Europe. U better stay back in Nigeria.
They are very poor.
where did you get your info from? Have you been to Portugal before? Did you know that Portugal is the safest country in the world? How about the weather, did you also know how strong their passport is? I can live in Portugal for less than 5years and become a citizen. I can’t put all into writing but I have check my fact very well sir. Even people with USA passport were now moving to Portugal for retirement. I know what I’m saying when I said Portugal

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Eastcaostboy: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
WhrightJr:
Germany or UK
very wrong
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Eastcaostboy: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
TNORWAY:
Norway
Nice one
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by BIZNess123(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Russia
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Eastcaostboy: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
segzysexy:
I reside in Germany and I will still choose it over others any time, any day.
Free educational system, good health care system, and easy way to permanent residency.
Desist from crime, stay focused and see how everything will move well for you.
I come in peace.
boy, no much job for non indigens in germany as it stands now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police / Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport / Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.