Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,060 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days (4518 Views)

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Candidlady: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
rickpat:
...sorry to intrude...I read a post of yours and got a little concerned....so sorry...apologies

No we are good... Sorry if isounded rude...

But my health is good/better/best smiley
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by rickpat(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

No we are good... Sorry if isounded rude...

But my health is good/better/best smiley
..not offended at all...I really got concerned but felt you won't be okay if I asked...so I kept thinking about a way to ask for days......thank God and sure you shall be at your BEST going forward
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Sammy101111(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Just like your father and brother
They are also men
Choilila:
Nigerian men are cheap and useless.

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Truvelisback(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
bigpriik:
Maybe they have now realized all that glitters ain't gold,since the Yahoo boys they once cherished are using them for rituals back to back,they now respect legit hustlers,the world is truly moving in circles.
Who told u?
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Candidlady: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
rickpat:
..not offended at all...I really got concerned but felt you won't be okay if I asked...so I kept thinking about a way to ask for days......thank God and sure you shall be at your BEST going forward

Yeah thank you

Do have a groovy weekend
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by rickpat(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah thank you

Do have a groovy weekend
..lol... groovy?..don't really know about that...but I will try to stay happy....have a great weekend..be good
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by jumper524(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
bigpriik:
Maybe they have now realized all that glitters ain't gold,since the Yahoo boys they once cherished are using them for rituals back to back,they now respect legit hustlers,the world is truly moving in circles.
one girl my nigga chatted online was asking if he had a car, and what phone he used. When he told her he didn't have a car and also a techno android phone the girl quickly said they can now be friends.
She said she don't want to chill with the big boys. I'm suprised though..

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Godspihighlife: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bmaster:
one ashawo asked "don't you have a family to feed",and she got a similar reply "don't you have a family to feed too"? the ashawo deserve the reply

the question and the reply offs me,Lol grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Zionzoom(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bmaster:
one ashawo asked "don't you have a family to feed",and she got a similar reply "don't you have a family to feed too"?

the question and the reply offs me,Lol grin grin grin
e off me too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Zionzoom(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
jumper524:
one girl my nigga chatted online was asking if he had a car, and what phone he used. When he told her he didn't have a car and also a techno android phone the girl quickly said they can now be friends.
She said she don't want to chill with the big boys. I'm suprised though..
na lie grin
Big LIE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by jumper524(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Zionzoom:
na lie grin
Big LIE grin grin
bros i don tey for this forum to dey dish out cheap lies.
I promise you na so e happen.
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
rickpat:
...I don't wish to take much of your time or disturb your conversation....just want to ask how you are doing with regards to your health?
good SIMPle guy, that's good...

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Walkee: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
everythinggirly:
Real women always respected men. Stop calling lazy girls women.
but they are still women naa. All women are real women except it is a transgender fool pretending to be a woman
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Choilila: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sammy101111:
Just like your father and brother
They are also men

Nigerian men are cheap..
one created a useless thread about the sextape issue on Twitter saying "guys share your experience of how you oxlade a girl ..

Nigerian men are useless.

https://www.nairaland.com/6981037/whats-greatest-opportunity-missed-oxlade#110125934

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Choilila: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Rickmann:

You don minit grin

I have seen how useful Nigerian girls.

Mtcheww!

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.. they are only useful because they can use ur head or private parts for ritualz

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Choilila: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
talk2hb1:
??
Nigerian men are cheap and useless
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by talk2hb1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Choilila:

Your Pappy nko?
Your Brother nko?
I guess you are among the unlucky few with terrible experience with Men
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Choilila: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
talk2hb1:

Your Pappy nko?
Your Brother nko?
I guess you are among the unlucky few with terrible experience with Men

Nigerian men are cheap and useless..
I'm under the lucky men which are very rare to find in Nigeria society.
my prayers every day is the Lord should bless any genuine person with a responsible human.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by talk2hb1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Choilila:

I'm under the lucky men which are very rare to find in Nigeria society.
my prayers every day is the Lord should bless any genuine person with a responsible human.
I guess he is not a Nigerian.
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Okonjo123(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Healthrelatedjo The fear of being killed is d beginning of wisdom. They Don dey get sense by force. nah so
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by StarGra: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lazy woman dey chop on a steady,but no food for a lazy man...
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Joelobioha(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Choilila:

including your dad..
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Oyiboman69: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
everythinggirly:

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Youngpo413: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
luthorcorp:
I noticed too. I told a girl whom I ve known to be very greedy and materialistic that I don't have and her response was "don't worry god will provide" e shock me grin
if she fair,come get big soft ass on top big bwest,run bro...she is used already.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by lasisi69(f): 4:07am On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

What happened to your dad... Imissed his calls yesterday... Thought itold him whenever iam on red idont go out...

Tell him to call me
undecided
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Irupetepete: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash

Don't you have a family to feed?
you are always on every thread related to yahoo and it pains you each time they mention they use women for money..
Can't you find something worthwhile doing?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Irupetepete: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2022
everythinggirly:
� sense
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Candidlady: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Irupetepete:
you are always on every thread related to yahoo and it pains you each time they mention they use women for money..
Can't you find something worthwhile doing?

Do have any for me ?
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Choilila: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2022
Joelobioha:
including your dad..
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by Choilila: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2022
talk2hb1:
I guess he is not a Nigerian.
Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by DAramis: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2022
I think the issue is worrisome. Most are now moving back to legit guys and proclaiming lovey dovey love to them.

May we not be led astray by most coded clitocoin traders who have traded their grace for a mosel of porridge

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days by talk2hb1(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:

Okay, your bitterness is noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Putting On High Heel Shoe Falls Inside Gutter (watch) / My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me / Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.