Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? (3689 Views)

Nigerian male Circumcision Rate Is Among d Highest In Africa But Not The highest / Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

Sincerely, I am in support of male circumcision but however, I don't see it as a must for all.

How's been the day?
Ofcourse... That settles it! I'm circumcising my sons... grin

Today's been shitty... To bar life doesn't come with an eraser... Would wipe it all away... grin cry
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
And I spent my entire evening contemplating suicide... It could be worse, be grateful...
When you finally decide to take your life next time, pls patronize me I sell imported silk ropes, and pls it's payment b4 delivery
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by MufasaLion: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Ofcourse... That settles it! I'm circumcising my sons... grin

Today's been shitty... To bar life doesn't come with an eraser... Would wipe it all away... grin cry

Sons? I'm sure you will want female kids also. Mother Africa. kiss

2 kids should be enough. grin

Have your bathe, eat, relax and bless your ears with some songs. wink
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
And I spent my entire evening contemplating suicide... It could be worse, be grateful...
Datboredbery come and see wetin I tell u o. I know these things when I see them. Abeg just free this babe abeg lol
Boredberry dm me let's see how I can assist you from time to time. Sorry for my misunderstanding with you. Na just say u go dey suppose that bastard troll that was trolling everybody on Nairaland.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
It damages my self-esteem... How are you doing?
Datboredbery this one can't take it o.na thunder go fire that obamamessi wey carry this girl put for this war and he run
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Senomi:

When you finally decide to take your life next time, pls patronize me I sell imported silk ropes, and pls it's payment b4 delivery
You're cruel....
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

Sons? I'm sure you will want female kids also. Mother Africa. kiss

2 kids should be enough. grin

Have your bathe, eat, relax and bless your ears with some songs. wink
If I have kids... I couldn't be a good mother... Plus, life's not worth living... So I'm definitely not having children... cry

Yeah... Thanks... smiley
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're cruel....
My location is in hell what do u expect, where do u base, and where's ur face, I demand to see it
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
DATB0REDBERRY:

Datboredbery this one can't take it o.na thunder go fire that obamamessi wey carry this girl put for this war and he run
I don't even have the time, energy to do this... Okay...

Honestly, I'm drained... Pyschologically, emotionally, physically... Don't make me have a nervous breakdown...

I'm here to relax...
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by MufasaLion: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
If I have kids... I couldn't be a good mother... Plus, life's not worth living... So I'm definitely not having children... cry

Yeah... Thanks... smiley

Really nice! As long as you're happy with your decision. Well, you might change your mind later. Your happiness is the main thing, though.

Cheers!
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Senomi:

My location is in hell what do expect, where do u base, and where's ur face, I demand to see it
Ofcourse... I truly envy you... Take it as a compliment...
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Senomi:

You should also drag that mufasa bastard, drag him to hell sef, he's behaving like a cursed bitch
he or she never cross my path . I no dey find trouble normally, na when the person cross my path I go warn am 2 times then strike am with all my might cheesy
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:

Honestly, I'm drained... Pyschologically, emotionally, physically... Don't make me have a nervous breakdown...

I'm here to relax...
I quoted u somewhere with my alt richPHAROAH. Will try deactivating this soon .
DATB0REDBERRY:
he or she never cross my path . I no dey find trouble normally, na when the person cross my path I go warn am 2 times then strike am with all my might cheesy
Guy just drag am like dat, u go make berry brain finally scatter, just drag am mercilessly
MufasaLion:

Really nice! As long as you're happy with your decision. Well, you might change your mind later. Your happiness is the main thing, though.

Cheers!
. Intelligent, mature... What's not to like? grin

Thanks for ignoring Senomi... That's how he is... wink
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Ofcourse... I truly envy you... Take it as a compliment...
You haven't answered my other questions
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Senomi:

Guy just drag am like dat, u go make berry brain finally scatter, just drag am mercilessly
lol you like war o cheesy cheesy cheesy. Characters full this Nairaland o grin grin grin
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
DATB0REDBERRY:
lol you like war o cheesy cheesy cheesy. Characters full this Nairaland o grin grin grin
Deal or no deal? You go also pursue am reach him house
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Datboredbery(f): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:

I'm here to relax...
DATB0REDBERRY make we off this girl Matter before she die put us for wahala oh grin
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
DATB0REDBERRY:
I quoted u somewhere with my alt richPHAROAH. Will try deactivating this soon .
I saw them... All your comments... Or it's a recent mention?

I don't want you pitying me... Everyone on this forum knows about my dad and all that... I write my story to hopefully inspire others... I'm not the type to beg for help... So don't bother...

Plus, I've always been depressed... grin

That sh** sticks, you know?

Maybe tomorrow, I'll respond to your insults... I can't now
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
DATB0REDBERRY make we off this girl Matter before she die put us for wahala oh grin
Bro leave this girl if u want really make her body pepper am, just drag that mufasa bastard wey dey disgrace him papa, drag am mercilessly
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Senomi:

You haven't answered my other questions
I don't have the time to deal with you either... smiley

Till tomorrow... Okay?
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
I saw them... All your comments... Or it's a recent mention?

I don't want you pitying me... Everyone on this forum knows about my dad and all that... I write my story to hopefully inspire others... I'm not the type to beg for help... So don't bother...

Plus, I've always been depressed... grin

That sh** sticks, you know?

Maybe tomorrow, I'll respond to your insults... I can't now
na not insulting u anymore. I already told u that u are too weak for me, na u dey push am.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by MufasaLion: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:

. Intelligent, mature... What's not to like? grin

Thanks for ignoring Senomi... That's how he is... wink

kiss kiss kiss

You've promised not to be a predator no more.

And as for that thing you mentioned (the thing I ignored), I never knew of it's existence.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
Senomi:

Bro leave this girl if u want really make her body pepper am, just drag that mufasa bastard wey dey disgrace him papa, drag am mercilessly
[/s] You need a therapist... Leave him alone...
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
me don comot hand o lol. I don even tell am to dm me may see how to take find am something, I no care if na guy man sef. From the begining I tell u say this one na weak one na lol. I know weak people when I see them. Na why I no bother to answer am since. Na that olosho sapiere I fit destroy anything. If na that one want die, I go help contribute to buy her coffin sef grin
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
[s][/s] You need a therapist... Leave him alone...
Yen yen yen yen,

I'd put u in serious hot water, and tell ur old boyfriend not to ever insult me, his grandparents never taught him manners
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

kiss kiss kiss

You've promised not to be a predator no more.
I did not such thing... Who wouldn't devour you? grin

I'm too smart... Can't turn down a decent meal... tongue

And as for that thing you mentioned (the thing I ignored), I never knew of it's existence.
Ouch! That was a fatal... No recovery... grin grin

It likes you...
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Senomi:

Yen yen yen yen,

I'd put u in serious hot water, and tell ur old boyfriend not to ever insult me, his grandparents never taught him manners

I'm serious... Leave him alone... He's too good to be harassed by a kid...
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Truvelisback(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kriss216:
What's your business with our penis?
E tire me ooo. As if it's not beautiful as it is circumcised.

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by MufasaLion: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
I did not such thing... Who wouldn't devour you? grin

I'm too smart... Can't turn down a decent meal... tongue

Now, it's high time I left for Mars because of you. grin

Ouch! That was a fatal... No recovery... grin grin

It likes you...

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Good To Date Your Friend? / How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her / Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.