Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? (4018 Views)

Nigerian male Circumcision Rate Is Among d Highest In Africa But Not The highest / Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:

Bye bye
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

Now, it's high time I left for Mars because of you. grin

grin grin grin
There's no hiding place... wink grin

Anyways... It's back to stalking you on NL... kiss

Sweet dreams!
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Mcslize: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Can't you be mature? This is a serious issue... If there's no medical benefit, then make circumcision has to stop! Don't you care for those sweet infants who are being mutilated this very minute?!

You were circumcised? If you hadn't, you would enjoy sex far more than you do now...

Have you ever seen an uncircumcised d*ck before? Yuck yuck! It doesn't look hygienic.

Ever seen an erect uncircumcised pen*s before? It's not a great sight to behold.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by MufasaLion: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
There's no hiding place... wink grin

Anyways... It's back to stalking you on NL... kiss

Sweet dreams!

Just when I thought you ain't gonna stalk me no more.

Anyways, buenas noches!
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Datboredbery(f): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Senomi:

Bro leave this girl if u want really make her body pepper am, just drag that mufasa bastard wey dey disgrace him papa, drag am mercilessly
mufasalion is a cultist.
I onced dragged him and exposed him here on this forum
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
mufasalion is a cultist.
I onced dragged him and exposed him here on this forum
Re-drag am mercilessly
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
if you want me to deal with that mufasa then I'll clone his account and send you the cloned account and password make you use troll am to death.
Clone am by yourself, I go send u 1k card, him dey form cultist, na for school wey I deal with him type
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by SatanicSatanist: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
And I spent my entire evening contemplating suicide... It could be worse, be grateful...
take it easy and maybe stay of nairaland. I think you should be better off in reddit forums. If anyone follow u make wahala here , just know that it's not me o.
This is imamofwar ake richPHAROAH the satanist8) cool cool
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by SatanicSatanist: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
well I don off my hands for the girl matter.
I for deactivate but I no dey use temp premium so It's impossible to deactivate
ok, I don deactivate my own Sha. Na that bastard obamamessi put her for the wahala. From the way she sounded I knew he or she was somehow depressed. Wetin be Obamamessi alt?
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Flamees(m): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Well... FGM is worse... By removing the clitoris and labia, the girl doesn't feel a single thing... And that's the purpose of female circumcision... Our culture supports women not being sexual... By quelling our desires, we wouldn't care to have sex... So we would get married as virgins and never cheat...

If you want to know what that feels like as a male, then your entire penis would have to be cut off, not the foreskin alone... Imagine a reality where the penis of male babies are messed with so they have erections to please their future partners, but they won't be able to feel...

And the funny thing, more males than females don't care that male babies are being circumcised... As a feminist, I should fight for men who can not be pressured into fighting for themselves? All the while, I'm busy fighting for young girls to be educated, against child marriages, sexual abuse, FGM, etc... Too much work!!!! Do something yourself!!!!!

I haven't seen a boy being circumcised... I can't... It must be awful! I won't circumcise my son, if I have one...

I haven't seen an uncircumcised penis... Except for pictures...
Are you a christian?
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by SatanicSatanist: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
https://www.nairaland.com/VictorUSA
this one sef no dey active. What of that Karen account?
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by SatanicSatanist: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
https://www.nairaland.com/karen2024
this one is very active
thanks. Na this one I dey look for .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by dives(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
. undecided
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Jman06(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2022
Male circumcision is cool because it makes the male genital look better. It's also healthier because having that foreskin could introduce germ into the body more easily through the urethral opening.

It also makes intercourse more pleasurable because the mark left by the cut helps improve contact with the vjay.

FGM is what I dislike
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by SatanicSatanist: 1:29am On Feb 12, 2022
Datboredbery:
check his latest comments, he don even troll you this morning sef
lol wtf , ma check grin
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by ukaface(f): 3:50am On Feb 12, 2022
odinson1:
When I see feminists citing "female genital mutilation" as an example of gender inequality against women,i stop to wonder, don't these idiots have fathers,brothers,sons and husbands who were circumcised at birth?

@datboredberry, the process of circumcision is a terrible sight to behold, but i believe circumcised joysticks looks better than the uncircumcised ones. Don't you agree?
smh....
Read about the types of FGM
Can you really compare FGM to male circumcision?
Imagine having sex with a female that doesn't feel anything, do you know how difficult it becomes during childbirth for women who have type 3( narrowing of the vag** Na).
Can you really allow your girl child to have her cl** toris remove? That's like the sensitive part of a female similar to pe**nos

This isn't about equality issh just think of the harm and risks associated with FGM,don't be biased.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by odinson1(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2022
ukaface:
smh....
Read about the types of FGM
Can you really compare FGM to male circumcision?
Imagine having sex with a female that doesn't feel anything, do you know how difficult it becomes during childbirth for women who have type 3( narrowing of the vag** Na).
Can you really allow your girl child to have her cl** toris remove? That's like the sensitive part of a female similar to pe**nos

This isn't about equality issh just think of the harm and risks associated with FGM,don't be biased.

There are the same thing dear,the effects doesn't matter.
What matters is that the genitals of both Genders are being "mutilated" so it isn't a notion of Gender inequality as Feminists would believe.

Raise another point.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Datboredbery:
well I don off my hands for the girl matter.
I for deactivate but I no dey use temp premium so It's impossible to deactivate
You drove that innocent gal into emotional trauma..now yve soothed yourself you want to deactivate..
undecided
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by ukaface(f): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2022
odinson1:

There are the same thing dear,the effects doesn't matter.
What matters is that the genitals of both Genders are being "mutilated" so it isn't a notion of Gender inequality as Feminists would believe.

Raise another point.
they are not same thing sir.
Do you still feel the pain as an adult? Can you even remember the pain you went thru as a baby?
Be considerate biko, no use hatred towards female to analyse this topic. FGM is 100% worse than male circumcision.

Probably you should mutilate your female child, then watch to see the consequence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church / Problems Facing An Extrovert Lady/Guy In A Relationship / I Wish To Have A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.