Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What's The Benefit Of Female Circumcision? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Benefit Of Female Circumcision? (580 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Benefit Of Female Circumcision? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6981911/whats-benefit-male-circumcision#110140728

There's been an ongoing theory overtime that emphasized on the need for female genital mutilation FGM, otherwise known as circumcision.

Someone once told me that one of the reasons for
female promiscuity can be attributed to her not being circumcised.

How true is that?

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Female Circumcision? by Bahamas95(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
It has no benefit(s) at all..... Circumcized women tend to be more promiscuous because they don't enjoy sex like others that have cl!toris. They jump from one man to another looking for that special man that can make them moan with pleasure.

Africans should stop that barbaric act of female genital mutilation.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Female Circumcision? by Candidlady: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wahala
Re: What's The Benefit Of Female Circumcision? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
No benefits, a hoe is a hoe

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Female Circumcision? by Medianna(f): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
I know that it has to do with 'taming' but not to stop promiscuousness perse.. I stand to be corrected

Because it will be like saying all women not circumcized are promiscuous
And well....you know the answer I guess!!!
Re: What's The Benefit Of Female Circumcision? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:
Wahala
Are u circumcised? cheesy
Re: What's The Benefit Of Female Circumcision? by Macnnoli4(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
No benefit. A man must probably have rapist tendencies to be comfortable fucking woman that is not responding as expected to sex that is if they are not faking moans.
Re: What's The Benefit Of Female Circumcision? by Jennyclay(f): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
SmellySperm:
No benefits, a hoe is a hoe
You this uncultured ekuke dog. Don't you have a mother or sisters?

The fact that your mother and sisters are hoes doesn't mean other girls are hoes.

Shut up your mouth and respect yourself my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Ladies Looking For Marriage / 27-year-old Nigerian Born American Stabbed Multiple Times To Death In America / I Fell In Love With Someone's Girlfriend And Spent This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.