Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) (50375 Views)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / The Best Way To Celebrate Your Valentine.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by kingsceemark(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Was hungry so I decided to visit the mall, got something to eat fast and I was heading back home as I was bout to leave the mall I saw some slides displayed in the showglass so I decided to window shop, saw the price 35k its expensive tho but hey how much is 35k out of the millions in my account. Just gave them my CC and transaction done. Since I don't have a boo let me spoil myself.

Might be dashing it out soon, don't use my slides for more than a month

My Gee nothing bad if you do little Shawama for me for this Val, since you said you don't have a boo, do something for your guy, Little transfer can do a lot of changes grin grin grin Man wey no get Nigeria girlfriend get Joy and Happiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by advanceDNA: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
illicit:
Dem don scam u

In kubwa here, that thing is 1200

Comrade...why you dey loud am naaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Pedyson: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
It worth it bro...
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by illicit(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by advanceDNA: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Really hate to ask this....

But since its you ama ask anyways.... The bull iknow would post receipt abi no receipt or you have trashed it?

U go like violence .....lol

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Lightened: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
35 thousand or 3500? @ Op, this na misplaced priority. I can not buy that thing pass 1k.

2 Likes

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by nnamdi640: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Na person wey get money dey celebrate valentine.
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Silentmoni(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Really hate to ask this....

But since its you ama ask anyways.... The bull iknow would post receipt abi no receipt or you have trashed it?
i fear una 4here o....nah everybody update una carry 4hand dey wait 2serve am @ anytime.
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Pedyson: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
illicit:

Send me that 40k

I will waybill 10 to u ASAP from Kubwa grin

I wear designers bro
...not those aboki type

2 Likes

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by illicit(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Pedyson:

I wear designers bro
...not those aboki type

Yeah sure
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by starstaz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
The rugged bull
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Indispensable85(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
That slide na 3k for illaje.
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by BigDawsNet: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Was hungry so I decided to visit the mall, got something to eat fast and I was heading back home as I was bout to leave the mall I saw some slides displayed in the showglass so I decided to window shop, saw the price 35k its expensive tho but hey how much is 35k out of the millions in my account. Just gave them my CC and transaction done. Since I don't have a boo let me spoil myself.

Shey ur gf haff junior sister? embarassed
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Harrynight(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
wink

i hope i will be the lucky person you dash it to,
thanks in advance
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Mc3kwata(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oga millions....
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Maj196(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dbull on this one grin
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by ololo12: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
You attention seeking LovePeddler! You disgust me. I spit on you
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by phemmyfour: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
illicit:
Dem don scam u

I guess he meant N3500

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Only Why are you stingy to your self?
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:

Every designer has grade though there are slides of same version for 350k

why didnt you buy the one for 350k?

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by freeman67: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
illicit:
Dem don scam u

Slides are actually of different grades. You can only feel the difference when you touch or put your leg in it. Also, the cost of a product these days is most dependent on where the buyer buys from.

That said, I am not saying it is worth the 35k he said he bought or it is worth it. He does not even need to add the price except if he wanted to find out how much it is sold which isn't the case here.
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Cokahot: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fake slides, there is no crested nike on the body or even written. I rem when I was scammed 5k for it,I wore it for 3weeks b4 i saw it on a motor park boy leg,shaply,i called my.bike man and dashed him. Na akube be the best. Buy akube slides for 10k,better than brand new fake chinco

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by NaijaCover(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by deen84(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good day @Dbull I have something for you if you can reply with your WhatsApp digit
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Goodfellow21(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:

Nice gift you just got for yourself.
No babe and nothing to eat for the weekend.
Do small thing for your bro. I will appreciate.

Zenith 2412818871
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:
cry

You got that for 35 thou? Maybe mr kabiru got the fake... Cuz they look so much alike...

Modified: illicit thank you... Our security guard got that same thing there around dutse... Again maybe mr KB got the fake..

Bull was up with your music career? Heard it is sinking faster than the Titanic !!
THIS IS NOT FAKE MR MAN angry
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by koxi: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Liar of the century!!
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Styluss: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:

you have millions I and phone camera is blurry as hell

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Varise(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] Big bro we dey area if u wan dash am out pls

Iamdbull:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.