Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) (50363 Views)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / The Best Way To Celebrate Your Valentine.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by naturefellow(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Even Nike store don't sell for that high.

Trying to impress strangers online is folly!
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by ukaface(f): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Was hungry so I decided to visit the mall, got something to eat fast and I was heading back home as I was bout to leave the mall I saw some slides displayed in the showglass so I decided to window shop, saw the price 35k its expensive tho but hey how much is 35k out of the millions in my account. Just gave them my CC and transaction done. Since I don't have a boo let me spoil myself.

Might be dashing it out soon, don't use my slides for more than a month
sorry o

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Babaken(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
People that spend money like this are those that didn't suffer to get it 80 percent of people that will seeing you wearing that will not know the different between the one of 35k and the one of 5k.

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
@ d bull, quit bragging bro. You are in no competition with anybody.

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by MARS1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Really hate to ask this....

But since its you ama ask anyways.... The bull iknow would post receipt abi no receipt or you have trashed it?
Small play with you, you're bringing stones.. Maka why cry
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by kinzation(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Your moniker is dope but idoubt the dopeness of the handler...

The girl at his back was giving him the disgust look... Like seeing someone wearing darkshades when it is raining
Lol
Chill babe
The handler is just as dope as the moniker wink

Probably I didn't study the lady's body reaction well

my initial thought was that he was feeling the n1gga

Btw, sent you a pm
Wouldn't mind a chit-chat with you
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by kinzation(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:

As in ladies were just rushing me at the event
Lol

Baddest boy cool
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Was hungry so I decided to visit the mall, got something to eat fast and I was heading back home as I was bout to leave the mall I saw some slides displayed in the showglass so I decided to window shop, saw the price 35k its expensive tho but hey how much is 35k out of the millions in my account. Just gave them my CC and transaction done. Since I don't have a boo let me spoil myself.

Spoil your self jare, in case you wan dash I dey available

2 Likes

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Milly44(f): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
If you wan dash am out you let me know baba

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Allisgud: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
If u check most of this expensive stuffs,is not as if the materials used in doing it is that expensive,them don remove show glass fee from u

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by policysamuel(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Boss, abeg spoil me too na.

I need work o
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by arthurwillia(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:

bought fake Nike for 35k
70 years old man o

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Love urslf bro
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by SportsHD: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
illicit:
Dem don scam u

In kubwa here, that thing is 1200
Poverty mentality.
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by dilini(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's nice and I love the design, won't mind if you'll be giving that to me when you're about dashing it out, I won't mind collecting...

I wouldn't mind if someone can gift me a laptop so I can engage myself with freelance jobs after watching so many tutorial videos on freelancing on YouTube like Fiverr, Upwork, and the rest and also how to create and edit reusable videos on YouTube too. God bless whoever will help. Thanks..

"We rise by lifting others"

Iamdbull:

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by fatymore(f): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
If you need affordable and unique slides..dm me.. they are not even up to 35k. undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Goalnaldo206: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
my gf is a Ghanaian and I am very happy we met on the Up Ghana. com. forum
samguru73: With this Up Ghana. com forum, maybe I can achieve my dream of dating a Ghana girl

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by illicit(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
SportsHD:

Poverty mentality.

tongue

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by SheCeo(f): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:

It's only pizza I want o and it's 5k grin
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by illicit(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
SportsHD:

Poverty mentality.

tongue

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Mikespecialone(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Weere , you won start yahoo ���
dilini:
It's nice and I love the design, won't mind if you'll be giving that to me when you're about dashing it out, I won't mind collecting...

Would love to get a laptop so I can engage myself with freelance jobs after watching so many tutorial videos on freelancing like Fiverr, Upwork, and the rest and also YouTube too. God bless whoever will help. Thanks..

"We rise by lifting others"

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by SportsHD: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
illicit:

tongue
It's the truth bro. Because how much is 35k that you are saying they scammed him.
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Pootle: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bedtec:
The Bull, abeg do small giveaway for me nah no vex
, area rough for me and I just jam wahala join am ....
3063512907 FBN

we don dey hack acct numb without BVN o cool grin
Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by dilini(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Some Nigerians with this yahoo yahoo mentality, chai! Who cursed us?

Your opinion remains yours, it doesn't stop me from becoming a freelancer and a content creator... That has always been my burning desire...

So Shaggi, Kiekie, Sabinus, Mr. Macaroni, Taaoma, etc using their talents and laptop to carve a niche for themselves do we brand them "yahoo yahoo"? Too bad the way you think, guess you ain't really all that exposed..

Mikespecialone:
Weere , you won start yahoo ���

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:

35k Damn thats a rip off , those slides are $30 a pop

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
u do well cool

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by dandan280: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Them no even box the slide, werey dey lie grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by LINTUNE(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dbull, zukwanuike, all this your fake life will do u no good.

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by dandan280: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Saynotoapc:

Mr Kabiru bought fake
OP also bought fake.
That just the painful truth I got to find out recently.

Just that fake got grade too.

Confirm Nike Slide cost more than 35k
Confirm Nike slide will come in a box, this dbull too dey lie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by fof1: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamdbull:

I beg O...what is Slide?

1 Like

Re: See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) by Elidrisy20: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
You get millions and hunger want kill you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.