Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima (15778 Views)

Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by basseeafricana: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=cktheluckyman post=110186153]
Oga the North East will not leave their son Atiku to vote for a Yoruba man.The last person from the NE to preside over this country was in 1966.Why should the NE not back one of their own to become president in 2022?
You are dreaming if you think you will win any northern region

Furthermore, Tinubu did not make Lawan senate President.[/qu
I'm sure Tinubu's matter is giving u pains

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Please name the 4 region that is assured for tinubu?

So because shetimma surppots him means that north east is surppoting him.?

Bulama I won't argue to unfold anything to you.

Nglan soro!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by shinealight(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Personally I prefer the power to remain in the north, to shifting to the south, because the south has ruled for 14yrs vs 10 yrs of northern rule. Also, the north has demonstrated to be patriotic than most southerners, but if power must go south, then it’s only right for the Yorubas to have it.
The Yoruba rightfully played their political cards well and should enjoy their fruits of political labour, while those whose stock in trade is to shout ‘its our turn, without condemning evil and building bridges’ should remain in their political wilderness.

The latter part of your submission is bang on…well said! He who sows must reap…..people should learn to plan well ahead rather than shouting “it’s our turn” from the rooftops!
As for the length of time the North had ruled, I agree more with Papa Edwin Clark (the leader of the SouthSouth group) that the North has ruled Nigeria for more like 41 out of 55 years. The fact that they were smart enough to be playing a game of musical chairs by using their Boys in Kahki does not remove the fact that they were still in charge, ruling Nigeria. Whether you call it Democracy or something else is neither here nor there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Grandkay21(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2022
If they betary this man, the next story won't be funny , is better they give the ticket and let him lose the other way round , because the disintegration of this country , depends on the out come of 2023 election ,
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2022
cktheluckyman:

The way some of these Yoruba people reason makes me wonder.

Shebi NE does not know how to vote one of their own president.
Thier eyes will soon clear after APC primaries.... Will like to see thier worse after APC field amaechi or anyone outside southwest as their candidate.

By then we will know how relevant they're in politics not by all this noise and propaganda.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Grandkay21:
If they betary this man, the next story won't be funny , is better they give the ticket and let him lose the other way round , because the disintegration of this country , depends on the out come of 2023 election ,
Disintegration of Nigeria because of tinubu or southwest?

Oga nothing will happen, I assure you that.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=basseeafricana post=110186201][/quote]

I am talking about APC and you're talking about general Election.

Atiku sowed the same love. He is most powerful in PDP.

So Atiku too will surely get it. And Tinubu too is powerful in APC so he will take it.

About Ahmad Lawan,I won't talk more.

General election is far,so let's be talking on "Primary Filtration".

Atiku and Tinubu are the men of 2023 game.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I am talking about APC and you're talking about general Election.

Atiku sowed the same love. He is most powerful in PDP.

So Atiku too will surely get it. And Tinubu too is powerful in APC so he will take it.

About Ahmad Lawan,I won't talk more.

General election is far,so let's be talking on "Primary Filtration".

Atiku and Tinubu are the men of 2023 game.

Your calculation and prediction are wrong.

For APC, tinubu can't get the ticket.

Even in PDP I don't see Atiku getting the ticket also...
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Stanleyville:
angry

You can't afford to let him down at the expense of the overall interest of Nigerians...you are very mad sir!

At the expense of NE faction of APC. And he is right.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by TotoGame(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2022
shinealight:

Lol….. grin grin
So, where is he supposed to be… in Daura?
He was merely sending the message for him to kick-start his political machinery in good time and not to fold his hands…that’s all.

Naaah!!! U're kinda weak in understanding

He simply means tinubu is wasting his time
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

At the expense of NE faction of APC. And he is right.

Which north east... Is shetima the mouth piece of north east?
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Your calculation and prediction is wrong.

For APC, tinubu can't get the ticket.

Even in PDP I don't see Atiku getting the ticket also...

Let's see.

Tinubu Faction will get,even if it's not him. He is smart and humble.

Atiku will get the PDP's one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by cowmanager2000: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima.We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.omo we will tell him Nigeria no be Lagos

no one should call me Atiku supporter. i have no candidate yet
You said ‘WE’
Kindly permit me to ask; You and who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Which north east... Is shetima the mouth piece of north east?

Yes sir.

Borno,Yobe and Gombe are the only APC states.

Taraba,Adamawa and Bauchi are the only PDP states.

Guess what? Borno and Yobe are "one party States" they they do anything like twins or single State. Shettima is leader in NE APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by shinealight(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2022
TotoGame:

Naaah!!! U're kinda weak in understanding

He simply means tinubu is wasting his time

Lol…… one of us is definitely weak in understanding! grin grin
We siddon dey watch the movie!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Let's see.

Tinubu Faction will get,even if it's not him. He is smart and humble.

Atiku will get the PDP's one.

Which tinubu faction?

Name one person among the tinubu faction that can have the ticket?
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Yes sir.

Borno,Yobe and Gombe are the only APC states.

Taraba,Adamawa and Bauchi are the only PDP states.

Guess what? Borno and Yobe are "one party States" they they do anything like twins or single State. Shettima is leader in NE APC.

Is only borno/yobe northeast states?

What about others ?

Moreover we 're talking about who APC
will present as it's candidate here?

Or are you trying to say that tinubu can win northeast if he contest from another party outside PDP & APC?
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by SpatialKing(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2022
NGpatriot:

...but you don do INEC and magically do analysis and gave the presidency to Obi Pandora. .

Liar... grin

show me where I clearly stated that Obi is my candidate?
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Which tinubu faction?

Name one person among the tinubu faction that can have the ticket?

you are reducing Tinubu to your level by this question,you can't outsmart me to hear from me..

But you should ask me like this:

"Who are not in the camp of Tinubu?". Because they are the minority.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Ijoba85: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2022
In ur dreams . Tinubu is destined for the presidential seat . You may hug the transformer for all I care
Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima.We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.omo we will tell him Nigeria no be Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Spherical77(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga the North East will not leave their son Atiku to vote for a Yoruba man.The last person from the NE to preside over this country was in 1966.Why should the NE not back one of their own to become president in 2022?
You are dreaming if you think you will win any northern region

Furthermore, Tinubu did not make Lawan senate President.
Atiku lost his polling unit in 2019 general election to Buhari. No matter how mighty Buhari or anyone is, can any candidate defeat Tinubu in South West as a whole talkmore of his own state or polling unit? You better wake up and stop deceiving yourself

You see all those senate and house rep members, including their leaders. Majority are Tinubu's ally

Lastly, except God didn't ordain him as president. Tinubu has every chances becoming the president come 2023

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Or reducing Tinubu to your level by this quality stion,you can't outsmart me to hear from me..

But you should ask me like this:

"Who are not in the camp of Tinubu?". Because they are the minority.
Funny

Na this una over hype put tunubu for his current situation in APC.

So elrufai, buhari, kwakwanso and other northern heavy weight politician are in tinubu's faction?

Let me tell you the truth no heavy weight politician in north are backing tinubu presidential ambition..

The ones on neutral ground will support anyone buhari endorse... Just know that now and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by CXLVII: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2022
TotoGame:
"you cannot be in lagos and decide who's going to be the nxt president of nigeria"

PMB 2021

Tinubu will receive the shock of his modafuvking ewudu eating life

You said more than this in 2019. Buhari won!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Is only borno/yobe that is northeast state?

What about others ?

Moreover we 're taking about who APC present as it's candidate here?

Or are you trying to say that tinubu can win northeast if he contest from another party outside PDP & APC?

First of all,I am not Tinubu or Atiku supporter,but my work gives me an edge to interfere in politics.

But it seems you're talking from emotions.

It sounds like you see your political survival in danger. You may not discuss logically.

Gombe is not relevant in APC like Borno and Yobe. So we are speaking on APC zonal.

Shettima,Buni,Ndume,Bukar Abba,Ali Modu Sheriff, Ibrahim Geidam etc are the APC in NE.
They are all from Borno and Yobe.

Danjuma Goje,Isah Yuguda,Yakubu Dogara are not much relevant. They are all Bauchi except Danjuma Goje from Gombe.

You saw how Goje was humbled through EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by topclem(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

we will see you cried over tinubu when he become president of Nigeria come 2023.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

You said more than this in 2019. Buhari won!

Are you guys foolish or what?

Is buhari same person as tinubu?

In this case, buhari is not even surppoting your tinubu

Buhari won because 70% of northern (including north central) plus 35% of southern votes can do the work.

If north fails to surppot tinubu which other region can he win outside south west?

South east or south south?
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Tangana: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2022
it's not about supporting northern candidates it is about having the capacity to lead Naija and hi (tinibu) don't have it.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by CXLVII: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Are you guys foolish or what?

Is buhari same person as tinubu?

In this case the buhari is not even surppoting your tinubu

Hello! You showed more hate towards Buhari and he won! So hate towards Tinubu is a sign of victory

Anything you detest wins!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

Hello! You showed more hate towards Buhari and he won! So hate towards Tinubu is a sign of victory

Anything you detest wins!

Lol.. is that what you guys depends to console yourself?

How will tinubu win presidential election when he is not getting APC ticket?
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bimpe29: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Shettima's support for BAT is really unwavering.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by CXLVII: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Lol.. is that what you guys depends to console yourself?

How will tinubu win presidential election when he is not getting APC ticket?

Relax!

Watch the movie. You will see in 3D soon.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Funny

Na this una over hype put tunubu for his current situation in APC.

So elrufai, buhari, kwakwanso and other northern heavy weight politician are in tinubu's faction?

Let me tell you the truth no heavy weight politician in north are backing tinubu presidential ambition..

The ones on neutral ground will support anyone buhari endorse... Just know that now and stop deceiving yourself.

You won't hear from me.

We know who would defect from APC and who would remain.

We know who are coming in to APC when PDP gets hot.

Let's wait and see. Some APC so called bigwigs are in political survival.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Badaru: Northern Govs’ Position On Power Shift To South Subject To Buhari’s Nod / Junction Improvement Projects: Makinde Gives Free Shops To 700 Traders In Ibadan / Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.