Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Is The Hardest Course In University? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Hardest Course In University? (29738 Views)

Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. / Hardest Course To Study / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Tannhauser(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2022
grin
That's subjective. Everyone swears their course is the hardest.
grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by kennybabs1980: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Kemistri4:
Hi guys,

What do you think is the hardest course to study in University?

Me: biochem, anatomy and pharmacy

I'll love to hear your opinions grin
Have you heard about Physics, Geophysics, Meteorology, Veterinary Medicine and Pure Mathematics?
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by erenax: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Kemistri4:

Very much

Crazy course. That's what I'm currently doing

WHICH level
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by SmartPolician: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2022
leomarz007:

There is no hardest course in the university. It is either you are reading or you are not reading your books. Shekina

I don't agree with you.

Some subjects are naturally harder than others. For instance, mathematics is naturally harder than commerce.

The same thing applies to programming (computer science) and Economics.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Siberia01(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Chemistry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Euegene100001: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2022
If you have a degree in biochemistry u try! Congratulate urself smiley that course is not for dummies

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Gainman: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Toktee:
Go try HISTORY na
. Or make they go try Yoruba literature. They go hear am
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Jonegonu: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Have you entered T.D exam before where you cant copy from your friends or try to understand what he is trying to explain to you. Abeg give way engineering is first oooo

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by SpaceAngel: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2022
This is relative, what may be easy for Mr A will be very difficult for B and vice versa.

Example, I'm very good at sciences but find it very difficult assimilating languages.

The person that finds languages easy, may see science courses as too difficult.

Once we understand this the question of which course is most difficult will be laid to rest

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2022
Kwara1stson:
Pharmacy hard no be small....

Depends on ur strengths bt generally its hard.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2022
erenax:

WHICH level

I just finished my 2nd semester 200lvl exams
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Mrbenny001: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Ahmback:
Studying veterinary medicine in MOUAU is the toughest thing bro.... I'm a student there.
imagine studying pathology, histology, physiology, avian anatony, gross (bovine, equine etc) anatomy, microbiology, biochemistry and lots more. All under one discipline
what year are you
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Flier: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Toktee:
Go try HISTORY na
Lol! How can history be hard,the person must be a dullard
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2022
First time my post is making it to frontpage grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Pakoyi95: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Competence5050:
Peeing on your clothing in public and in class, assholemods come and explain to us why your lord and personal saviour pee on his clothes... What a monumental disgrace to his followers... Em Pampers don full comot body... Nyesom Ezenwo Wike leeeeeee., Come and rescue us from hands of the evil people that want to bring in another disaster as president of Nigeria..... Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Leeeeeeeeee please come we need you... Wike 2023 Amen....
Jonegonu:
Have you entered T.D exam before where you cant copy from your friends or try to understand what he is trying to explain to you. Abeg give way engineering is first oooo
Competence5050:
Peeing on your clothing in public and in class, assholemods come and explain to us why your lord and personal saviour pee on his clothes... What a monumental disgrace to his followers... Em Pampers don full comot body... Nyesom Ezenwo Wike leeeeeee., Come and rescue us from hands of the evil people that want to bring in another disaster as president of Nigeria..... Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Leeeeeeeeee please come we need you... Wike 2023 Amen....

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Benjax4all: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2022
Competence5050:
angry undecided ur comment is different from d post,go to political section to play diz ur madness

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2022
International relations.
Analyzing world politics ain't a joke man. If you think it's easy, study it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by gulfer: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2022
Every course is hard and easy at the same time; depends on which side of the student divide you fall. The genuinely serious students (brilliant, average and serious etc) or the pretenders (clubbers, loafers, dumb, unprepared etc) angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by BigYash: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2022
sinkhole:
The hardest course in University is the course that you can not understand wink
True .. And lecturers will make all courses hard like rock..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by NigeriaB(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Kemistri4:
Hi guys,

If you said these are the 3 hardest courses to study in the university, what then stopped you from mentioning medicine and surgery? These 3 courses you mentioned above are part of the courses that make up medicine and surgery.

Just swallow your pride and say Medicine is the hardest course to study in the university

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Hahaha.....I would say Pharmacy but most Pharmacy students still enjoy how hard Pharmacy is and know that the opportunities that await them after graduation is a strong incentive and motivation to go on despite how difficult Pharmacy is but on a second thought,I Zoology is harder. Here is why.

Zoology is a double whammy,it is hard yet with very little prospect. That is why I think it is the hardest

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Usainbolt138: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Kemistri4:
Hi guys,

For me its zoology because you'll do almost all aspect in biology including anatomy, physiology I and physiology II, Genetics I and II, microbiology, biochemistry, bio technology, invertebrate, bio statistics, embryology and of course the mighty parasitology I and II. And lot of more.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Mariangeles:
Hard is subjective.

What is very hard to you might be considered very easy to another.
Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Iykenuwa(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2022
Kemistri4:

Very much

Crazy course. That's what I'm currently doing

Sorry to burst your bubble, it's not more difficult that Veterinary medicine.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by dadabashua1(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Kemistri4:
Hi guys,

Biochemistry, Biochemistry Biochemistry... Smh for that course.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Firerising(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
Please oo is entrepreneurial studies a good course to study in nigerian university? Or psychology? Which one is better?
No waste ur Papa money on the two ,jut so learn Yahoo instead.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Mavor: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Engineering courses, especially Civil & Mechanical Engineering. Then Medicine and Pharmacy from the Sciences.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by drlaykay(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2022
leomarz007:

There is no hardest course in the university. It is either you are reading or you are not reading your books. Shekina
but there are some courses you have to read harder than others just to have a pass
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by otunba44: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Yoruba Education

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" / FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands / The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.