Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Is The Hardest Course In University? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Hardest Course In University? (29739 Views)

Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. / Hardest Course To Study / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Funnyandviral: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Rubbiish:

Medicine & surgery is the hardest course to study in this part of the world. It is not even debatable!
You talk like a child, what's all this argument all about. They asked a question, he gave his answer, you too drop your own answer, must everyone share the same believe with you. Ahh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by ViktorCash: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Skullminology angry
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by chijiokecosmos: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Kemistri4:

A man of honour... grin
As men of honor, we join hands.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Funnyandviral: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2022
NigeriaB:

Remove pharmacology from pharmacy, what then is pharmacy?
LOL, you are clueless, I hope the guy doesn't explain anything to you
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by FlordFlorez(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2022
grin

Omo, we dey inside together. Especially that nucleic acid metabolism, d thing dey choke.

Kemistri4:

Glycolytic pathway and pentophosphate pathway wan kill me this semester cheesy
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by NigeriaB(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Funnyandviral:

Hahaha..

I know there are many aspects of pharmacy! But at the end of the day, which aspect of the pharmacy benefits pharmacy graduates in Nigeria more? ...the pharmacology.

After graduation, what do they do? They end up in hospitals dispensing drugs. Only few few go into industrial pharmacy, community pharmacy and other important areas. Most pharmacists I know in Nigeria are in hospitals dispensing drugs.

And you are here telling me that pharmacology is the least aspect of pharmacy and that is Why medical students are doing it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by West2019(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
to study buhari no easy oooo
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by mube35(m): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2022
Architectural Engineering and Chemical Engineering
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2022
Funnyandviral:

Lol. I just laughed when I saw his comment
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by streetsoldier1(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2022
Look no further beyond these courses:

1. Physics
2. Applied Geophysics
3. Geology
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2022
NigeriaB:

Remove pharmacology from pharmacy, what then is pharmacy?

Kwara1stson, Pharmtj, chijiokecosmos

See what this dude is saying
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2022
FlordFlorez:
grin

Omo, we dey inside together. Especially that nucleic acid metabolism, d thing dey choke.

Aswear.

Boss which course you dey?
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Basiljoe: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Mathematics.
Political Science.
Medicine & Surgery.
Quantum physics.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by YoungRay007: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2022
ictplotter:
Almighty Geology.
Who no go, no know
No of admitted students 23.
No of graduating students 5.

I twale for you
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by jeffoe(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Theoretical physics

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by EazyMoh(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Civil Engineering.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Adetayo1978(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Nobody has ever mentioned Accountancy, the course which I studied at my University time in UNILAG. Cost accounting fit kill person. U don forget Management accounting thick no be small. Taxation, na bomb.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by adelekeolu(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2022
I AGREE
Toktee:
Go try HISTORY na
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by micflo28(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Physics is the hardest course in the history of the world. It’s even tougher than Engineering.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by FlordFlorez(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2022
Med. Lab. Sci.

Kemistri4:

Aswear.

Boss which course you dey?
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Tobidinho1: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2022
Almighty BSc Statistics.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by SLOVFO(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Fessy101:
Heard of Quantum Physics? Physics no end for P.N Okeke
I was waiting for someone to mention that. I don't believe, relatively, that any course would be harder than Physics (quantum). Only geniuses attempt studying it

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by riczy(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2022
If u day look for gbese abeg go and apply for Physics and astronomy! U go ask ur self laterhu do u?
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by ajerimitan: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Mathematics at advanced thermodynamic water free flow and heat wave and oil on water pressure in combustion chambers. One question is a life time research

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by SLOVFO(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2022
Adetayo1978:
Nobody has ever mentioned Accountancy, the course which I studied at my University time in UNILAG. Cost accounting fit kill person. U don forget Management accounting thick no be small. Taxation, na bomb.

Any serious science or mathematics students can lick accounting. Talk abstract courses like quantum physics et al

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by TheAlchemist: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2022
English language
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Gentlegirl1(f): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2022
Pharmacy I think.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Rubbiish(m): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Funnyandviral:
You talk like a child, what's all this argument all about. They asked a question, he gave his answer, you too drop your own answer, must everyone share the same believe with you. Ahh
Oga there is a general fact that do not require any sort of debate in the first place. Certain things are more difficult than others. Even our institutions acknowledge this by placing different duration on each course of study.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Geology, Biochemistry and pharmacy.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by cletz991(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Medically biochemistry
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kemistri4(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2022
FlordFlorez:
Med. Lab. Sci.

Nice course man

Which university?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" / FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands / The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.