Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat (48462 Views)

Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by atdscentofwater: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
smiley
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Sijo01(f): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Waris this biko undecided
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Evergreen4(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Abeg which junction Una dey stand meet this kind girlfriend. Help a brother biko
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Cooked the fizzy drink?
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by chukbonda(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Appreciate little things from your partner...
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by bigdammyj: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
LOL
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by McOluOmo: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2022
She'll give you one and collect five

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by koyyess: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2022
undecided
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Flier: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2022
SAPA ROMANCE grin
May God will bless both of you before the next VAL
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by nickyj19: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2022
nonsense undecided
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Tribalism123(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2022
See debtor feeling loved
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Emola12(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2022
E be like say ur head dey touch, watin dey special for dis my dog food wey Dem carry give you
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Bread, Pepsi and pure water. angry
don't be surprised cus it may be garri for that cup.lol
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Regex: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2022
Bread and egg is now good cook? I don't understand again.
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Obagofixxy: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Nawaoh see as u use filter decorate am make we know no say Na Agege bread .....cook Wetin Abeg

1 Like

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by stasius: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2022
What a sarcasm!
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2022
tydi:
And you will go and reciprocate now by buying her iPhone 13 worth millions of what she just prepared for you.
Yes! Of course you wouldn’t even know when you making the promise when she also add her V to you tonight.
Just thread carefully boy.
V for valentine and V for,if U know U know
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by kponkedenge(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2022
I also got a gift from my woman yesterday. A nice packet shirt, a 3 in 1 BYC round neck, a bottle of juice and some dessert. I just smiled when she brought them to my place yesterday.

So I in turn took her out shopping to a nearby Mall. Got her 3 gowns and a heel for work. She was so happy.

1 Like

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:
Was surprised when my baby girl made me this delicacy

I must say she’s a good cook

This should go well for the night

Where are all my Weed niggers

I respect her gift to you, but which one is "she is a good cook"... Alaye rest!

Na only Egg she fry na! Shey she cook the pepsi and the bread ni? Abi na she get bakery ni? grin
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by MARS1(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2022
I was rushing to click to see a paid vacation from the girl, or a sweet, good looking smartwatch with the cover as his picture, only to be seeing wetin no worth am. Your babe try in 1%.
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Na inside bathroom una dey chop am? Abi who tiled the wall like that!
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by kyber(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
inside ur mind...break fast go soon rich or make u and another nigga de share d puna!

Normally breakfast go reach me na
Made up my mind since day one so I won’t be taken by surprise when it happens

1 Like

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Worksunlimited: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

Bread and egg and you conclude say she sabe cook?

Am I missing something in this your story?
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by NOwazobia: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Cooked pepsi and cooked pure water...because i no sey u no get bakery for house.

LMAO... She is indeed a good cook. Loooolll
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by adecz: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Dry bread (no butter) & guinea fowl egg.

See the kain poverty Buhari don cause❗️❗️
☹️

No mercy her for night..♥

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by MrCuteking(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Just to show you the depth of wickedness this folks have for us. If you had done this it would have been toxic for her.
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by l0uie(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Probably the best treat she's ever given to him/ best thing she's ever done for him, whereas his account is almost drained from buying this and that for her. Simps, ehn! Like, na normal stuff be this, nau! Even me go arrange chops wey better pass this nonsense for myself. So, what's the fuse about this? Mumu come dey do like say na tesla she tear for am abi na Dubai she fly am to. Make shame dey catch you small, small nau. Aba male!

1 Like

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Sirchiboy: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

Picture of your baby girl or I don't believe
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Bamzyriches451: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Damn!!
You called that treat? A real niggar is disappointed. Don't mention we the weed niggars again oo, cuz I've checked very well and I can't even find a riz on that table
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by drimzsmoke(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sijo01:
Waris this biko undecided

Threat!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mouth Odour Experience / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.