Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat (48441 Views)

Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Mavor: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Shame no dey catch you Mr SIMPson? Or any girl when think say cos she do this kind rubbish for her man, she don try. LMFAO!!! Nigerian girls and mediocrity like 5 & 6. I rather remain single.
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Blackdisciple(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Cooked pepsi and cooked pure water...because i no sey u no get bakery for house.

Ok...!
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Dewayy: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:
Was surprised when my baby girl made me this delicacy

I must say she’s a good cook

This should go well for the night

Where are all my Weed niggers
you no well at all grin
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by ikbnice(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Op must have been feeding on trash to call someone who made this a great cook. Aboji for junction will make something better. Lol

1 Like

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by EmmaLege: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by ikbnice(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mavor:
Shame no dey catch you Mr SIMPson? Or the girl when think say cos do this rubbish for her man, she don try. LMFAO!!! Nigerian girls and mediocrity like 5 & 6. I rather remain single.
she must have been feeding him pure garbage to call this one treat

1 Like

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by lilyheaven: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Cooked pepsi and cooked pure water...because i no sey u no get bakery for house.
She can actually bake bread at home.
But this guy is something x. grin grin
I was looking for food ,
Only to see this grin
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Blackdisciple(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Winningbot:
Who no get girlfriend get peace of mind

No be lie ooo...
Like this sef i don dey think how evening after work go be because babe will call and I don't know what...

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Sucre6: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Op I pity your simpinp mind, I told my babe that is she ain't buying good gift for me then she should expect nothing from me, I can't take you out to go see a movie , give u a treat afterwards with gift to crown it all and u will come and give me boxers and singlet, u dey ment grin
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by omooba969(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Op, your gf try no be small. grin

Happy valentine!
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Kajaard: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

All these simps. Simphood is a virus that should be eradicated. Nonsense angry
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Chris2863(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OP DEY MENT JAREEEH
donbachi:
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by lilyheaven: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

Good cook indeed.
I’m sure you are mocking her cheesy
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by tfash96(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

Where the peace of mind dey ?
you don forget to mention egg
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Bahamas95(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wait o.

Have they changed the meaning of the word "COOK"?

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Irondome1: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
After you devoured the food what happened next?
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by jojo1415: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
She gave u that rubbish and u r happy abi?u no get sense...na ir type they encourage girls to be giving there guys boxers and singlet...mumu

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Deicide: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The meal looks cute tho..is that some toasted bread? cheesy
She got you good with a great meal.. enjoy.. wink
Hope mine would be better than this
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Dickson178(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na wen you be dey do brick-layer work (orbaja) ,na wen she give you this Pepsi and bread? cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Burgerlomo: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Winningbot:
Who no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Burgerlomo: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
wumi2017:
Mtchewwww grin grin..Esha rora ma paro

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by bigpicture001: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who paid for it...?
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by uthlaw: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

Normally breakfast go reach me na
Made up my mind since day one so I won’t be taken by surprise when it happens
confirmed nigga!
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Purelypure(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Men have been silent for too long... The message is getting to them.. ' MEN DESERVED LOVE TOO'... Enough of these Val being about women and mother's day celebrations.

Men- pls give who give you. grin
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Awise09(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

Shit!! What is this I just waste my time and data. I thought you are talking about real food that she cook?
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Ladycy22: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lol �
Buh she try
U must pay her back in bed
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Mrjonah(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
No be juju be that

Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by Burgerlomo: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abeg my good people of this great forum, where is the food his gal cooked? Abi the nigga dey whine me ni? grin
Re: She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat by oluwaseyi0: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Chloraseptic:
Threads are always about romance..

Nollywood movies are always about romance

Songs are always about romance..

And yet there's no single love in the hearts of the people..

Very funny set of people

Disclaimer: I don't intend canceling out your comment

Nollywood movies are always about romance sex

Songs are always about romance.. sex

[s]And yet there's no single love in the hearts of the people... [/s]

As a result there are plenty sex in the hearts and action of the people

Very funny set of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / What Is Your Relationship Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.