Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream (46879 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Video: Man & Wife Spotted 'banging' In Between Rocks / Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by heniford2: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Igbos Amaka cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Rahkman: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Most igbo guys wey jakpa dey always marry white dem plenty everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by shortIGBOman: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

If I no marry Igbo man, make I know wetin cause am.

My dreams is very simple; Have a stable income, be an Igbo wife cool. Lobatan

Amaka quit decieving yourself. You are an Igbo lady with all those physical attributes most Igbo ladies have grin grin grin

If you know, you know. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by lordlugards: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
Orubebe01:
Lovely pictures
his name is Ajibusu on twitter
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Originalsly: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
Goodmarlian:

What a lucky man! many of us wish to be in his shoes not because we are racists but because we are tired of Nigerian women very mentally unstable people.

Hmmm ... Nigerian women are not mentally stable .... White women are. At times it is better not to comment and let us believe you're mentally balanced.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
Lovely pics...

Abeg, who fit explain that last pishure?!! lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by shortIGBOman: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=110215920][/quote]

Na Chinyere be that. grin grin

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by ShenTeh(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2022
The oyibo girl is living her dreams.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by highoctane: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2022
Wen dey dey readi for farm I go know.
Adaghi eji Igbo agwa ya onye ocha, na olu ubi aburo ise foto.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Urchman200: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO men no wan marry IGBO ladies again. Abeg na who go come marry all those fine Igbo ladies wey dey this Country? grin grin grin grin grin grin
this hateful bigot don't even know when to be happy with himself .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by shortIGBOman: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2022
Urchman200:
this hateful bigot don't even know when to be happy with himself .

Uchena relax, no go wound yaself. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by IronGalaxy: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by lordmeks: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
The woman is very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by wisdomkid: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Igboman and doings.

No wonder.

For this one too? Ordinary human being because of white skin, come turn to igbo man and doings?
God!!!!! this is why the blacks are seen as lower humans by the whites if these things are celebrated. undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by mediainc: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2022
I prefer black woman to white though...I know most men do it out of desperation...but I can't see myself marrying a white woman. Black woman will serve me more, local food,.and to me black woman is more sexy and enticing. Been with a white woman before, most are loose and very weak emotionally, too much work, this is why 80% of black girls divorce their white women after a while.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Chrisceejay: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2022
i love this
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by FryMosquito: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

How we wan know and see wetin we want price nah without no pic of you for dp. Put your good lighted picture on ur profile for potential guys to view. We full here brekete, na you dey hold now
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by omaclarry(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

I be Igbo man coman marry me
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Longin: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2022
gfon:
My niggar don colonize this woman finish,na this kind oynibo I dey find
My niggar

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by mediainc: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2022
wisdomkid:

For this one too? Ordinary human being because of white skin, come turn to igbo man and doings?
God!!!!! this is why the blacks are seen as lower humans by the whites if these things are celebrated. undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry
Na slave mentality, most na village local people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by wumi2017(f): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Fidinno(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2022
this one na Marine goddess already o...
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Tomek09(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Picker28: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

What are you waiting for we're like Mtn everywhere u go
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Bryan88(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

my Edo Fiancé...u not just comin to igbo land but to Anambra state for that matter...will make sure of that my love.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by LILTJAY1: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
okwadatigbogal:

It reeks of inferiority complex and low self-esteem to put down your own in order to elevate another. You should have just commended them without dragging Nigerian women into it. What a disgrace!
igbo men are stupid you know

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by ehay(f): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]o
Goodmarlian:
What a lucky man! many of us wish to be in his shoes not because we are racists but because we are tired of Nigerian women very mentally unstable people.

The truth is this man will lose his I am an African man mentality with his oyibo wife. He will definitely forget man is polygamous by nature, obey me because I am your husband etc. Every thing he does in his home will be an outcome of negotiation with his wife and mutual submission will be his watch word.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by LILTJAY1: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol
please it is igbo people and not all Nigerians
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by BloomingDale(f): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
arthurwillia:
I need to marry oyibo

Why? They have recessive genes. The Black Woman is the only woman without animal DNA in them. The Black Woman is the only woman with the Eve mitochondrial DNA known as the Eve/God gene. The Black Woman has 95% of her DNA which is locked and not in use. The white man refers to it as Junk DNA, but “some people” say it’s actually GOD DNA which when unlocked by the return of the Black SUN will turn them into super humans. Go ask marvel and DCA comics. They have been making movies about that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by mediainc: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
okwadatigbogal:

It reeks of inferiority complex and low self-esteem to put down your own in order to elevate another. You should have just commended them without dragging Nigerian women into it. What a disgrace!
Most people here are lowlives... embarrassing other proud Nigerians, poverty don mess up their small brains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.