Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream (46873 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Video: Man & Wife Spotted 'banging' In Between Rocks / Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by compton11(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Palazee:
Afonjas in severe pain
how are we in several pain?

U marry your slave master and u said Yoruba in several pai
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by compton11(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Palazee:
Afonjas in severe pain
how are we in several pain?

U marry your slave master and u said Yoruba in several pain
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by pacespot(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Goodmarlian:
What a lucky man! many of us wish to be in his shoes not because we are racists but because we are tired of Nigerian women very mentally unstable people.

Black women generally are entitled compared to their White counterparts, if you get to America, it is still the same story. Most oyinbo women just want someone to care for them, spend some time with, and be loved and cherished. But you will see a black woman who will start giving descriptions of her ideal man: he must be this, he must be that, and the list goes on, as if she can create the man by herself.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by compton11(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
LILTJAY1:
igbo men are stupid you know
Igbo men are coon of west Africa gringrin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Bigheart042(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
What's your location..
I'm Igbo as well
We could get along

simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

If I no marry Igbo man, make I know wetin cause am.

My dreams is very simple; Have a stable income, be an Igbo wife cool. Lobatan
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by ehay(f): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Rahkman:
Most igbo guys wey jakpa dey always marry white dem plenty everywhere

Most of them still come back home to marry an Igbo woman after some years with the white woman (especially after retirement abroad). I won't advise a white lady that won't want to visit nigeria to marry an Igbo man because they can never totally forget their home like some yorubas do.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by pacespot(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
But let's be sincere about this White woman o. She looks fresher than someone who is going to farm regularly. They might just do this farming pictures for only photoshoot. I suppose both of them are okay financially.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by dnawah(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Orubebe01:
Lovely pictures
oyigbo women r downto earth,but if na this our sisters hmm! Them don twitt finish?
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by koyyess: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Where oyibo people dey, black man dey behave like mumu.

Slave.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Amah70: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Torosk1:
Igbo Amaka
Main while afojas right now

Abokii of divide and rule. Wetin bring Afonja talk here?
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by caye(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
chukbonda:
modified please

Good Afternoon Dear Friend reading this post right now this 12.pm. I am appealing to you With all sincerity and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries I am in distress right now. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. 09 93 02 21 52 ecobank. I pray as you help us may you never lack anything in life.

I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me
Wa pé n bẹ!
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Cele777: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
pacespot:

Black women generally are entitled compared to their White counterparts, if you get to America, it is still the same story. Most oyinbo women just want someone to care for them, spend some time with, and be loved and cherished. But you will see a black woman who will start giving descriptions of her ideal man: he must be this, he must be that, and the list goes on, as if she can create the man by herself.

But when they meet oyinbo man, they will drop their list and settle for a man that is not even half as nice as nigerian men
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by OBTOREPA(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

What's your state of origin biko?
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by prophetfire: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Orubebe01:
Lovely pictures
. Choi!!! See fine wife.. Where person go see this kain wife na??
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Lightorder: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Igboman and doings.

No wonder.
Ndi banyi Amaka
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by micflo28(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Where ever the d*ck points we go. Igbo men doings��
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by pacespot(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cele777:

But when they meet oyinbo man, they will drop their list and settle for a man that is not even half as nice as nigerian men

But I have never seen a black woman who married a poor White man
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nigeria girls should keep forming...
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

come here am handsome, rich and single ready to marry cool
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by SilvanusII(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

��� This is amusing because igbo men, taking this one as an example, have no interest in marrying you. You obviously didn't make a mistake choosing ur name
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by merits(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

who stop you from marrying igbo man?Abi you never see choice.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Konjiboi: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

Chimooo
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Litmus: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ultimately women make or break society, culture, groups, Nations etc. When black men disrespect black woman, black mothers are the origin of this. Support of a solid Family structure helps in reinforcing thire influence and makes it easier but women are the key. If African American mothers keep going on about the "fine hair" v "bad hair" of thire kids or the fair complexion (high yella) or grey eyes and whatnot, they shouldn't be surprised if thire boys grow into men that value women (often None blacks) that posses those physical attributes thire mothers crooned about when they were young. And young black girls grow up into women that are subconsciously inferior then go on to inadvertently reinforce those aspirational values, negative to esteem, in thire own young children by repeating the mistake thire mothers thoughtlessly made.

If it wasn't for the great work and quality of Nigerian women in thire roles as mothers, Nigeria men wouldn't be the great men/ role models they are today. The very men women of other races or nations appreciate. Authentic Nigeria men want to be responsible for thire girlfriends and wives. They want to buy things for them, respect and make them feel special. If this leads to marriage then going on to become responsible fathers.

Today, Nigerian men are the last set of black men that respect black women and see black women as beautiful. It is no wonder that those that wish to finally break the backbone of the black race, rendering blacks as nothing more than consumers of other races in the form of worshiping them are now insulting Nigerian women and trying to brainwash Nigerian men into disrespecting and disregarding them. However, if Nigerians hold true to thire culture, Nigerian girls will grow up to be the Nigeria mothers that mold and shape great Nigerians.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Panda7(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
you don marry mammy water sad
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by membranus: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
Gal Gadot, this could be us but you're...

I thought you once said marriage is not for you.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by arthurwillia(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

Why? They have recessive genes. The Black Woman is the only woman without animal DNA in them. The Black Woman is the only woman with the Eve mitochondrial DNA known as the Eve/God gene. The Black Woman has 95% of her DNA which is locked and not in use, which the white man calls Junk DNA, but which “some people” say it’s actually GOD Dna which when unlocked by the return of the Black SUN, aka what Christianity calls SON will turn them into super humans. Go ask marvel and DCA comics. They have been making movies about that.

All these one no concern me
Need to get my papers
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by aalangel(f): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
What do you mean by "spotted"? This is a photo shoot.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Proudlyomonna: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO men no wan marry IGBO ladies again. Abeg na who go come marry all those fine Igbo ladies wey dey this Country? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga rest this your joke don dry joor��
Drop another one abi na d only one wey your sense fit create be dis��

If comedy na your dream,you better go find work,make hunger no shift your waist oo��

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Some men dey enjoy fa, that babe na fresh tomato...
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by shortIGBOman: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Oga rest this your joke don dry joor��
Drop another one abi na d only one wey your sense fit create be dis��

If comedy na your dream,you better go find work,make hunger no shift your waist oo��

Why the thing pain you like this. Abi you unfortunately marry one Amaka or Chinyere? grin grin grin

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Proudlyomonna: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Why the thing pain you like this. Abi you unfortunately marry one Amaka or Chinyere? grin grin grin

No na you dey use laugh meme hide your pain and sorrow��
How you take know se my wife to be name na Chiamaka��
Just find another joke dis one wey you dey use too dry��

All dis kind comedian wey dey funny only once in every 2years��

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by lozanni(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO men no wan marry IGBO ladies again. Abeg na who go come marry all those fine Igbo ladies wey dey this Country? grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin You no dey serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.