Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream (46881 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Video: Man & Wife Spotted 'banging' In Between Rocks / Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by OBALOLA55(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
grin
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by JoeRizzla(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Am Impressed.
iLLbliss : Neva Damn An Ibo Boy
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Kenny9857(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Torosk1:
Igbo Amaka
Main while afojas right now
Tribalistic he-goat

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Meanwhile Tinubu is an obaa mamiri grin
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by SenorFax(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Torosk1:
Igbo Amaka
Main while afojas right now
Comment and move, must you bash Yorubas on this again?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by CalabarPikin: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2022
..e fine for picture
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Palazee(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Afonjas in severe pain
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by okwadatigbogal: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Goodmarlian:
What a lucky man! many of us wish to be in his shoes not because we are racists but because we are tired of Nigerian women very mentally unstable people.

It reeks of inferiority complex and low self-esteem to put down your own in order to elevate another. You should have just commended them without dragging Nigerian women into it. What a disgrace!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by chukwumzurum(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Omo see wetin I go read cry[sup][/sup]
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Johnrake69: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Prosper my guy don turn news for nairaland. This is good ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Ykc2(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Siofro:

Shebi
our actresses leave their broke husband's as soon they finished having children with him
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by SenorFax(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Igbo marrying Igbo is scarce these days, and one can only wonder why.

Either the girls go for other tribes, or the guys go for others

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by psychoblayse(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Spotted azzaw?? Abi dem purposely go there for shoot
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by composure: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Orubebe01:
Love is a beautiful thing
Yes it is but not with a Nigerian lady
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by McBishop2020: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Movie scene recast
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by ibechris(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Goodmarlian:
What a lucky man! many of us wish to be in his shoes not because we are racists but because we are tired of Nigerian women very mentally unstable people.

And I am sure u must be ugly.

Ugly people sha like to be in the front. Nigerian women no gree u na oyibo go accept u. Until u get your VISA we shall know.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by RandyOku: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2022
We are gradually SHIPPING OUR CULTURE...

Something Nnamdi Azikiwe couldn't do because of ONE NIGERIAgrin

I am happy this GENERATION of IGBO PEOPLE have realised how SCAM_DEMIC one Nigeria isgrin

PROUDLY an IGBO MAN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by womenareapess: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Orubebe01:
Lovely pictures
marry a foreigner and forget all those bipolar piece of shiit called naija women undecided

These days marrying a naija women is like bringing a mental disorder in your life undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2022
White women can love for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2022
OSU

kolu

waiting for his kinsmen to come and chest beat as usual, the Democratic clowns

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by oza20(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Orubebe01:
Lovely pictures

Mammy water wife! Congratulations to the man.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Joe4real1988(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

If I no marry Igbo man, make I know wetin cause am.

My dreams is very simple; Have a stable income, be an Igbo wife cool. Lobatan
Come make we marry na
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Premiumwriter: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2022
I no fit marry oyibo o.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by streetsoldier1(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

na ofenmanu fit you
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by chukbonda(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2022
if you see good thing, say it's good thing.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by toffyz(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2022
simplepee:
Igbo Amaka.

Lol, I know youre just joking
I checked your profile now, I can deduce from there you're a typical yoruba lady. smiley
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Lindajames1010: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2022
Orubebe01:
Lovely pictures
oyibo pussy go mad o

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Lamasta(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2022
The man is doing well, congrats to them cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by bigpicture001: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2022
This Tru marriage.. not the fast fast ikoyi registry stuff
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by JOemmy(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2022
This is what is reigning now in igboland many igbo guys are marrying white ladies and teaching them igbo culture and language.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Bahamas95(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2022
Lovely!

Her friends/family would fall in love with our culture when they see these pictures.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Karemarealty288(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO men no wan marry IGBO ladies again. Abeg na who go come marry all those fine Igbo ladies wey dey this Country? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.