Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived (36909 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Bahamas95(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

Women always at the recieving end
Ya, that's why they are referred to as the socket.

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by apple30(f): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
I gave my husband his Valentine’s Day gift this morning before he left for work, but he said nothing, so I thought he had forgotten. Then the delivery man delivered this �

Duration: 56 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmxkyd7RDcI
little effort matters ,look just flower and chocolate and u can see d joy on d woman face..awon redpillers n am not romantic Weldon sir ..yimmu

1 Like

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by qtguru(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Life is not hard, a wife will appreciate a good husband , all these simp talks is a convo for young people. Your generation has the most gender war convo I've ever seen.

4 Likes

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
apple30:
little effort matters ,look just flower and chocolate and u can see d joy on d woman face..awon redpillers n am not romantic Weldon sir ..yimmu

I was very happy. It's the thought that matters. I still have the flowers on the table grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
1Jospic0:
una still dey do val grin

Even after 5 children, yes oh grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Germi9:
So what if he had forgotten,you wouldn’t have take. It lightly? Abeg today is Monday and not valentines day carry Clout go far abeg

Blame the mod who pushed this to the front page. I posted it on the 14th February grin

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Loreettaa: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mustiboy:

Not minding the neatness, I just don't like it.

That thing can suffocate someone, even if you put all the hair deodorants in the world.
You mean it smells?
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mustiboy:
I don't like dreads.

I can't stand a woman with one. I'd throw up

And I can't stand a senseless man. I'd throw up grin

8 Likes

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Danielmegg(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
iTroll:
I can only imagine how the bedroom is gonna be tonight grin

World war 3
everywhere go dey vibrate

1 Like

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by ambient: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hubby got a lovely mimiso bag for me...
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Adakintroy: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Everyone trying the make you believe there is love in their lives.

End of things is happiness. If you happy with yourself you ok. Love yourself. You sufficient for you.
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Mustiboy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Loreettaa:

You mean it smells?

Yes, and I mean the very neat ones.

Mind you, it's not an awful smell per se, just that I can't stand it.

Maybe it's just me.
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Loreettaa: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mustiboy:

Yes, and I mean the very neat ones.

Mind you, it's not an awful smell per se, just that I can't stand it.

Maybe it's just me.
I don't think you should generalise though. Maybe it wasn't well washed or stuff.
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by EverestMajur: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
marriage na bedspread and pillow oh.
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by charlesdinho7(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
she look ugly like a mad woman with that nonsense on her head
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by LordReed(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:

All these one Na rabbit food oo

Abeg gimme non-rabbit food, I no mind.
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by BlackAlien007: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
drmuchin:
good for u
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by BlackAlien007: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
If money dey its sweeter
Iyaebe:
Marriage is sweet
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by OG1BABY(f): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Privatepart00: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
I gave my husband his Valentine’s Day gift this morning before he left for work, but he said nothing, so I thought he had forgotten. Then the delivery man delivered this �

If a husband doesn’t give anything to the wife on February 14th, does it mean he doesn’t love her ? I am still trying to understand the crowd mentality associated with February14th which is the birthday of Saint Valentine. I come across comments on social forum implying how the females carry the date in their head . Something like “Valentine of all day” yet my guy didn’t give me anything.
I thought people who ain’t Catholic doesn’t identify with the teaching of the Catholic doctrine? How come the non Catholics are more vocal about this February 14th?
In Catholic Churches February 14th is the day we identify with the less privileged ones in the society, bringing smile on their faces that we really care about them. Not this wanton display in social forum.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by ufotunang: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flowers to cook soup or what ??
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by GreatAxeMan: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Looking so unkempt with mold infested dreadlocks and shabby sweat shirt. It's the husband who deserves a prize for being able to wake up every morning and see this appearance without running for the hills grin grin grin

PastorMIsBack:

1 Like

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

He will do it. I met and married my husband within a month!

How old were you when you got married to your husband Pastormisback and for how long have you been married now?
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by calculator123(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thank you. Now I know.
Nice to know you're on NL, Tina.
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by temptnow: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Marriage is sweet

When there's money
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Sezua(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
LordReed:

Package revealed.

The basket cost pass wetin dey inside, but no problem. You try.
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Bamzyriches451: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Damn!
Beautiful
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Drone95(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
80% of females received Valentine gift, while just 5% of males got Valentine gifts. I must come as a female next life grin males too dey zuffer grin
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by LordReed(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sezua:

The basket cost pass wetin dey inside, but no problem. You try.

I no buy basket, na wetin dey inside I buy.
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by backtalkG(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
goshikid:

go and find your own instead of to the jump from one thread to the other undecided
jumping from dikk to dikk you mean �
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by HardMirror(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
LordReed:

Package revealed.
she cant finish this alone. Sure you helped grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.