Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived (36920 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by HardMirror(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:

All these one Na rabbit food oo
this one na rabbit food?

Which food come be human food?

Lol

Una no go kill person for this nairaland
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by LordReed(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
HardMirror:
she cant finish this alone. Sure you helped grin

The kids more than me. Me na the wine and Vodka I face. LoLz.
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by HardMirror(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
LordReed:

The kids more than me. Me na the wine and Vodka I face. LoLz.
Nice one sir. You spiced up the day for the kids most especially. They love when something special is happening.

3 Likes

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by wumi2017(f): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
jawalis:
Wumi2017. Wher have you been? This should be you and i

Dear mi,,you kuku don forget me
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by wumi2017(f): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
That's so sweet, congratulations dear
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by moneyissweet(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin grin grin
thorpido:
That design is called 'take off'. grin
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Sezua(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
LordReed:

I no buy basket, na wetin dey inside I buy.

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Mondayisaac: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
He's toxic, I don't like toxic people because I'm a happy person with zero worries
:-/ :-/
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by jawalis(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
wumi2017:

Dear mi,,you kuku don forget me

No now. How can I forget you my love. I missed you so much.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Transcriber: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mustiboy:
I don't like dreads.

I can't stand a woman with one. I'd throw up
I love dreads smiley
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Thazard(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
goshikid:

embarassed Go and meet mosdii
Two of una go fit i swear

Incase you fuvk.up him fit use plank correct you sad

grin
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Aaay: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Really
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Oracleforce: 1:55am On Feb 22, 2022
iTroll:
I can only imagine how the bedroom is gonna be tonight grin

World war 3

These are one of the ways you can use to get ladies hearts...most of them like unexpected gifts packages...

If you can spend for a lady, you can open her leg faster than 5G network...
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by papin190: 3:26am On Feb 22, 2022
Shey na juju be that....Ordinary flower for naija babes?
Re: I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived by Tekahashi: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2022
wow, that's just so sweet, this is making some of us to want to get married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Love With An Older Woman / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Jane Mena Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.