Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) (7180 Views)

I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? / See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

That's not true. Sperm don't get to those organs.

Obviously a deliberate hyperbole bro.

1 Like

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
DanseMacabre:

Obviously a deliberate hyperbole bro.
I concur.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by nachisunday(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Blessinzy:
This not funny... what about guys?
dont be upset, they were coming from vigil
We are the ones doing the job kpam kpam kpam you gerrit?
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by sharpwriter(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Double0h7:

My friend had 4 of them, the first one doctor told her she had no real chance of having children after a condition she had. The second one she had the coil and used a condom for protection against STIs and she still got pregnant. The third one she was on the injection contraception. The fourth one she was using the pill. When it's time for a humans arrival nothing can stop it. She has a family she was planning against grin
Kai... This one is strong shocked she dey fail family planning. This type na alakoba, she go kobalize innocent man after condom protection unless maybe the condom burst sha.

Now, shall we say she is overfertile or the man's sperm get pín for head wey dey puncture condom and egg join for unstoppable fertilization?
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by sharpwriter(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

Maybe cos it's a nigerian thing, I'm sure if she had the procedure done abroad she wouldn't experience side effects, cos that's what most women outside use to prevent pregnancy
Stop hyping anything abroad abeg. Even some of their doctors are not as good as ours in some aspects. Stella Obasanjo died in the same abroad after a surgical procedure. And there have been others also who died there after complications arose after a treatment.

While there may be some exceptions in some women who may not have prolonged side effects. The iud side effects is general and written boldly for all to see with few clicks through a Google search and it is not restricted to Nigeria or other African countries.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

Stop hyping anything abroad abeg. Even some of their doctors are not as good as ours in some aspects. Stella Obasanjo died in the same abroad after a surgical procedure. And there have been others also who died there after complications arose after a treatment.

While there may be some exceptions in some women who may not have prolonged side effects. The iud side effects is general and written boldly for all to see with few clicks through a Google search and it is not restricted to Nigeria or other African countries.
Apt.
You're intelligent.
Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

What're u saying, the only side effects google stated was that you'll be unable to hv sex for 2 wks after the procedure followed by other effects which wouldn't last more than a month
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by sharpwriter(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

What're u saying, the only side effects google stated was that you'll be unable to hv sex for 2 wks after the procedure followed by other effects which wouldn't last more than a month
There is your one month side effect duration, abi... Abi which kain Google or phone you dey use? cheesy Just type iud side effects, then read as many links as possible. You may find the one in the screen shot too. Goodluck!

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

There is your one month side effect duration, abi... Abi which kain Google or phone you dey use? cheesy Just type iud side effects, then read as many links as possible. You may find the one in the screen shot too. Goodluck!
I was only countering the claim of him saying the side effects are permanent, it's not, that's my whole argument, so long as ur body will eventually get used to it in a year then that method is far better than dis dangerous postinor 2 girls dey take

Any girlfriend wey I go get now, I go convince am make she use IUD, cos even the birth control pills has a greater risk in causing cervical cancer infact all these pills na slow killer
I just dey pity all these runz girls and slay queens
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by iamclime(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

IUD no get side effects oo it prevents 97% pregnancy, no side effects at all

Medical scientists believe the IUD (Intra-Uterine Device) may be an abortive form of contraception. It does not really prevent fertilisation of the egg but prevents implantation.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
iamclime:

Medical scientists believe the IUD (Intra-Uterine Device) may be an abortive form of contraception. It does not really prevent fertilisation of the egg but prevents implantation.
We're still saying the same thing, my own argument is that it's way better than birth control pills which puts women at risk of getting cervical cancer from prolonged usage
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by sharpwriter(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

I was only countering the claim of him saying the side effects are permanent, it's not, that's my whole argument, so long as ur body will eventually get used to it in a year then that method is far better than dis dangerous postinor 2 girls dey take

Any girlfriend wey I go get now, I go convince am make she use IUD, cos even the birth control pills has a greater risk in causing cervical cancer infact all these pills na slow killer
I just dey pity all these runz girls and slay queens
Even a year is a long time.... You go run girlfriend iud just for you to dey lash am unprotected s*x shocked
Na wa o........
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

Even a year is a long time.... You go run girlfriend iud just for you to dey lash am unprotected s*x shocked
Na wa o........

Most times, I wonder if raw sex is really worth it for non-couples, considering the numerous STIs that abounds.

Is the feel of flesh-to-flesh sex equals the prize to pay for it?
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

Na wa o........

Even girls wey dey do protected sex dey on contraceptives, dem say if u wan chop frog chop big frog
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Rickmann: 1:21am On Feb 17, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Pretty sad some girls will have to fend for the unborn kids alone coz alot of guys are not mentally ready or financially stable to raise families.

So true, bro.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by sharpwriter(m): 4:01am On Feb 17, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Most times, I wonder if raw sex is really worth it for non-couples, considering the numerous STIs that abounds.

Is the feel of flesh-to-flesh sex equals the prize to pay for it?
Of course it isn't worth it and someone needs to be careful; little enjoyment, then prolonged and disastrous consequence. However, anyone who wants a protected feel of flesh to flesh should look for SKYN condoms grin and I need not tell the person not to go too rough cheesy
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Dreiwizzy: 6:07am On Feb 17, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Combination 3 is a combined pill, 28 in a tablet and extremely effective in preventing unwanted pregnancies.
It can prevent the egg from forming, thicken the mucus in the neck of the womb to the detriment of the sperm, and thin the lining of the womb so that the egg cannot implant itself there after fertilization.
Be careful of what you post here
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Divoc19(f): 6:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Sexual enhancement that has no remedy for the trap called 'pregnancy' inclusive..

When una go upgrade self undecided
So that girls can patronize you with one heart : grin

Kiddogarcia:
Ohhh okay,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Dreiwizzy:
Be careful of what you post here
Relax bro.
There's no big deal with what I posted.
It's vital information to stay safe from unwanted babies.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Owen247: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2022
donbachi:
e come be those pregnancy.wey GOD say "i knew you even before you entered your mother's womb".
anything u like drink.dem no dey ever comot.
comments on nairaland go make u laff sotay u go tire.

1 Like

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Owen247: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Kai... This one is strong shocked she dey fail family planning. This type na alakoba, she go kobalize innocent man after condom protection unless maybe the condom burst sha.

Now, shall we say she is overfertile or the man's sperm get pín for head wey dey puncture condom and egg join for unstoppable fertilization?
shey u name wan kill me wit laff dis morning abi.

1 Like

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by sharpwriter(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2022
Owen247:
shey u name wan kill me wit laff dis morning abi.
No mind me boss, na the testimony nah, e dey scary! grin
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Owen247: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2022
sharpwriter:
No mind me boss, na the testimony nah, e dey scary! grin
Aswear,my guy.

1 Like

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Sexual enhancement that has no remedy for the trap called 'pregnancy' inclusive..

When una go upgrade self undecided
So that girls can patronize you with one heart : grin

female condoms is not that expensive ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Show A Woman That You Care / Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain / Do We Still Have Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.