Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (294195 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2011
The pillar designer has completed his works here, but I have not seen or inspected the works. I will be in this site first thing tomorrow morning. More pictures and plans by then.
Roofing of this house beckons, is Spyder ready? Money scarce o! Lolz
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2011
spyder880:

The pillar designer has completed his works here, but I have not seen or inspected the works. I will be in this site first thing tomorrow morning. More pictures and plans by then.

With the help of God and by the grace of God, money will surface very soon.

If not for anything but just for the fact that you have selflessly shared yourself with us on this forum, the roof will be started and completed within the next few days, amen. smiley
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by NL1960: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2011
spyder880:

No worry. Money go come. When i started my project this year, i never thought i will get to the stage of roofing but with God's grace i have been able to roof it and iam now considering plastering it before xmas. Moreover, when i was seeing the price being quoted for roofing, fear catch me but with what i leanrt from your 'roofing a 4-bedroom bungalow', i was able to roof it. I went as far as getting five (5) different quotes for .45mm and .55mm step tiles aluminum. Btw, na your bush green colour i finally choose.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ atasteeve, NL1960, Amen, may God help us all.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
Keep up the good work, boss
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by GHANAOGA: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
@Spyderman et al. I am silent follower

Been wondering about this for a while?Why do we tend to overbuild our houses living in the poorest continent on earth.
The money I have spent thus far on my four bedroom bungalow is more than Spyderman's duplex cost and I am yet to roof it.
What is the point of wasting 80bags on German floor when spyder used less and his house still stands and as strong as ever?I spent 200bags to mould 5000 6solid blocks @25 per bag,something spyderman would've gotten about 8000blocks from.
All I keep hearing is "your house would last long".And am forced to reply,"what of the wooden houses hear in the USA,more so the mud houses in my villages after so many years.

Spyderman thanks so much for the enlightenment!! Next time ,I am doing it your way!
40 bags for German Floor,35-40 blocks per bag of cement etc

What do yo guys think?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by beolar(f): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hi, Mr spyder,actually i have 4m and wish to build a 3bedroom flat 1 master bedroom and two other rooms shares toilet and bath in ikorodu and pack in ,in 6 to 8 months time .
Sir can this money be enough .
Can you also act as a consultant for me on the project.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2011
^^^ we are many hear, by the time you start, just paste some pictures here and very experienced guys will give you reasonable insight into your project.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 1:22am On Dec 15, 2011
beolar:

Hi, Mr spyder,actually i have 4m and wish to build a 3bedroom flat 1 master bedroom and two other rooms shares toilet and bath in ikorodu and pack in ,in 6 to 8 months time .

I believe 4m should give you something on a moderate side, i do advice you to start as soon as you can,as price of materials goes up often.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 1:28am On Dec 15, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ we are many hear, by the time you start, just paste some pictures here and very experienced guys will give you reasonable insight into your project.

you are very correct my brother, before laying any stone let us know the quote you have been given so as to give our opinion.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by caseymoney(m): 2:37am On Dec 15, 2011
beolar:

Does the 4M include money to acquire the land? If it doesn't, 4m will do, but the interior will not be superb. You may install Alupan, asbestos roofing because longspan roofing cost much.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by caseymoney(m): 2:42am On Dec 15, 2011
Cool looking pillars on previous page.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
caseymoney:

Does the 4M include money to acquire the land? If it doesn't, 4m will do, but the interior will not be superb. You may install Alupan, asbestos roofing because longspan roofing cost much.

From what i have learn t so far from this property section so far, each project or building has to be unique, because individual style,location and pocket usual differs.That are two things we have to put into considerations before building. An example is oga spyder880 mansion and that of AM alone.
As we move on in our process of learning, we can then understand more on how to cut short alot of unwanted expenditures.
EZE goes to school.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
Thank you Oga Rastaman20, actually every house is different in its own way.

Work is still progressing here as my pillar man signs off and the carpenter takes over to create the lintel works that will carry all the topping blocks to complete all works before the roofing.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2011
Still learning
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
More pictures later tonight.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
Some picture updates

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by omoloba123(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2011
Wow, Am loving it
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2011
omoloba123:

Wow, Am loving it

Thanks

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 12:07am On Dec 16, 2011
With every move, the beauty is now clearer
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Ogbefi007: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2011
For me this is is a ding dong, simply put COMPLETED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Congrats Prof! i am already seeing your step tiles roof>>>>>>>>> great job, and like fhemmmy will say, I AM STILL LEARNING, or AM LOVING IT, lol great day class,
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
Ogbefi_007:

For me this is is a ding dong, simply put COMPLETED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Congrats Prof! i am already seeing your step tiles roof>>>>>>>>> great job, and like fhemmmy will say, I AM STILL LEARNING, or AM LOVING IT, lol great day class,

Still lovingly learning oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by johnboyy(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2011

In my neck of the wood, Asbestos is bad news. This material poses proven health hazard.
just saying.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2011
Some mistakes has been made in this house, I just spotted some wrong work in my house. I have ordered that they start afresh to correct it.I will be pasting progress pictures and we shall do an assignment. Guys here should try to spot what is wrong with the picture. This will aid our learning, so the pictures will come shortly.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Ogbefi007: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2011
@prof Spyder , I hope u won't sell handout for the lesson oh, if u wan sell I can be ur class rep. Maybe I can make some cash here to start off again lol.
Bring it on prof we r waiting for the pic
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2011
here we go

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
Take a look at the lintel woodwork and tell me what is wrong with the picture?

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
To give you guys a clue grin grin grin

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2011
hahhahahahaha
FUnny man!!!! Me think say na part of the design ooo
This ur workers no go kill person with laughter!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.