Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293547 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 4:40am On Jan 24, 2012
ogunrodo:

THIS CORDIALLY USED THE MEDIUM OF PROPERTIES/NAIRALAND FORUM TO ADVERTISED SOME OF MY APARTMENT, HOUSE TO LET, I AM Dr.AJIBOLA ONE OF SENIOR STAFF OF NNPC ABUJA I LIKE TO USED MEDIUM TO ADVERTISED VACANCY OF MY APARTMENT TO LET IN LAGOS , I AM THE LANLORD OF THIS VARIOUS ADDRESS HOUSES LISTED BELOW:

3 BEDROOM FLAT ,OFF TOYIN STREET IKEJA, LAGOS STATE

2 BEDROOM FLAT OGBA, IKEJA LAGOS STATE NO 19 ALLEN AVENUE, IKEJA

LUXURY 3 BEDROOM FLAT TO LET AT ADEKUNLE YABA ITS NEW HOUSE ALL TILED, KITCHEN TOILET AND BATHROOM , CAR PARK WATER RUNNING ALL ROOMS

3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW AT AKOKA, ABULE-IJESHA. YABA LAGOS.

4 BEDROOM FOR RENT WITH POOL AT LEKKI

SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTING CONTACT ME : 07057799423,08104969497 PLEASE BEWARE OF 419,
TRY TO CALL ME AND SEE THOSE VARIOUS HOUSES TO LET OR TO GIVE YOU MY AGENT PHONE NUMBER, AND I AM USING THE OPPORTUNITY OF NAIRALAND FORUM TO ADVERTISED TO YOU PEOPLE THAT IN THE STATE OF NEED OF VACANCY AND I AM ALSO ONE OF THE SPONSORER OF NAIRALAND FORUM.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by kosoro: 4:42am On Jan 24, 2012
how much is a bag of cement at the moment?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 4:44am On Jan 24, 2012
^^
@ogunrodo:
Oga make I use pigin so that Oyibo people no go understand Watin I talk. Abeg na God I use beg u, make u edit or better still delete that thing wey you call English wey you write abeg before them think say na so all Dr for naija no Sabi book reach! No take am as yarb oh Biko!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 5:51am On Jan 24, 2012
kosoro:

how much is a bag of cement at the moment?
N2,000 Dangote
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Sagewood: 6:06am On Jan 24, 2012
ogunrodo:

THIS CORDIALLY USED THE MEDIUM OF PROPERTIES/NAIRALAND FORUM TO ADVERTISED SOME OF MY APARTMENT, HOUSE TO LET, I AM Dr.AJIBOLA ONE OF SENIOR STAFF OF NNPC ABUJA I LIKE TO USED MEDIUM TO ADVERTISED VACANCY OF MY APARTMENT TO LET IN LAGOS , I AM THE LANLORD OF THIS VARIOUS ADDRESS HOUSES LISTED BELOW:

LUXURY 3 BEDROOM FLAT TO LET AT ADEKUNLE YABA ITS NEW HOUSE ALL TILED, KITCHEN TOILET AND BATHROOM , CAR PARK WATER RUNNING ALL ROOMS

SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTING CONTACT ME : 07057799423,08104969497 PLEASE BEWARE OF 419,
TRY TO CALL ME AND SEE THOSE VARIOUS HOUSES TO LET OR TO GIVE YOU MY AGENT PHONE NUMBER, AND I AM USING THE OPPORTUNITY OF NAIRALAND FORUM TO ADVERTISED TO YOU PEOPLE THAT IN THE STATE OF NEED OF VACANCY AND I AM ALSO ONE OF THE SPONSORER OF NAIRALAND FORUM.

@ Ogunrodo,

I beg, I carry Oluwa beg u to comot that dokita title for ur name. No way in hell u go be dokita na. Stop embarrasing us, I beg. Even secondary school pikin no go write like that, abi na? No be by force u go use that kind title.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by diordaves(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2012
ogunrodo:

THIS IS TO USED THIS MEDIUM OF NAIRALAND/PROPERTIES FORUM TO APPEAL TO PEOPLE LIVING IN DELTA STATE OR HAVING INTEREST OF BUYING LAND IN WARRI/SAPELE- EFFURUN THAT I Dr.AJIBOLA SENIOR STAFF OF NNPC WORKERS HAVING A   3ACRES AND A PLOT OF LAND ON SALE AT DELTA STATE, WARRI . ADDRESS OF OF BOTH 2 LAND LISTED BELLOW:

1  A PLOT OF LAND MEASURING 714 Sq. YARD CONTAINING UNCOMPLETED BUNGALOW WITH TWO (2) 3 BEDROOM FLATS UP TO LINTEL LEVEL IN A DRY LAND, LOCATED IN SUITABLE PLACE SECURED AND RESIDENTIAL GATED ESTATE IN BAKPA LAYOUT (BEHIND OLD LORD'S NIGHT CLUB), OFF EFFURUN-SAPELE ROAD, WARRI FOR SALE.

2    3ACRES OF LAND ALONG THE ROAD A VERY NICE SITE FOR A COMPANY,HOTEL,FILLING STATION E.T.C  THE BEST OF ALL IS THAT THE LAND IS ALONG THE ROAD AND THAT IS GENUINE LAND.

INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CAN CALL ME ON PHONE : 07057799423, 08104969497 TO COME SEE FOR YOUR SELVES.
BEWARE OF 419

A doctorate holder with this poor grasp of the English language? Or maybe you are not Nigerian which will be understandable. But Ajibola is Nigerian (Yoruba) or maybe Togo? Or maybe you are right, we need to beware of 419.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2012
Doctor plenty o, what about the native type, lol. Oga doctor, just open another thread and we shall come over to look at your offers, thanks.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2012
spyder880:

Doctor plenty o, what about the native type, lol. Oga doctor, just open another thread and we shall come over to look at your offers, thanks.

^^^ God will bless you plenty plenty the guy never state which kind dr him be. These days one need to ask is it  Dr of dogs, tree , academics,  or medical, plumbing e.t.c  make we know.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
Learning by the day . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
some picture updates, we bought some forest wood to be used as scaffolding wood so the carpenters can climb and do outside ceiling works. I also plan to use this scaffolding supports to do my plastering works, window hoods, electrical fittings and even painting.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
Ummmm . . . thanks for the update
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:41am On Jan 25, 2012
This type of scaffolding wood is called the melina wood

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:44am On Jan 25, 2012
more work

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:45am On Jan 25, 2012
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:46am On Jan 25, 2012
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:48am On Jan 25, 2012
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by YoungBrain: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2012
@Spyder

Bros how do you intend to do you plumbing
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2012
^^^ everything external.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by YoungBrain: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
@Spyder

Thanks a lot

Just sent 1k credit to ur MTN line as a little appreciation for ur efforts in educating us on this forum
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
Looking nice
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ youngbrain, yes I got the alert for the credit, now thats what I call good friendship in action. Thank you jare, till evening my man.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
spyder880:

@ youngbrain, yes I got the alert for the credit, now thats what I call good friendship in action. Thank you jare, till evening my man.

You people just dey enjoy alone . . . God dey oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ Oga fhemmy, I will reserve ya own 10% till we see, lol.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
spyder880:

@ Oga fhemmy, I will reserve ya own 10% till we see, lol.

That is an added value to wetin u owe me before oh . . Cos you still owe me bush meat and palm wine oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^^
Agreed boss.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
spyder880:

^^^^
Agreed boss.

Deal
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by sixtus4: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
Good work,keep it up
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by ricki: 12:04am On Jan 26, 2012
hi NL1960, is there any chance your bro. (the logger) is around western part at all. As it seemed i will be need a consultant like him soon for my project in both lagos and ogun state (all wood build) mostly wood rather just like american and european build. itried to PM you but can't find the pm thing. Been following this thread for some time now.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:58am On Jan 26, 2012
more scaffolding work

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:05am On Jan 26, 2012
all the scaffolding of this house has been completed today

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by sixtus4: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2012
A appreciation your doric base design at the entrance colume

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.