Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (294132 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2012
Fhemmmy:

This thread can never be relocated . . . it is a thread in its own class.

Oga, I will keep on updating this one also when I can, but its sometimes stressful. Welcome back baba.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by blacklion(m): 2:40am On Mar 27, 2012
spyder880: @ blacklion and sadze, please relocate to our new thread "Strong, beautiful and affordable homes" for more updates and comments/questions.

@sadze, Hardcore stones mean those larger size stones used during the foundation filling to ensure solidity. Some builders recommend it, depending on soil type. I cant find the pictures of it right away.

Thanks, I'm switching over there now. See you across the riversmiley
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2012
spyder880:

Oga, I will keep on updating this one also when I can, but its sometimes stressful. Welcome back baba.

Chief . . . Na you Biko oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by amyliu(f): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Hi Everyone,
Our factory can supply coated embossed auminium coils by high quality and competive price in china.

we export oven-backed and embossed aluminium coils to nigeria since 2006.If any interests, Please cotact me as below :
Amy
Sales Manager
Chongqing Guosheng aluminium Co.,Ltd
Mob : 86-13220316020 MSN: amysunlife@hotmail.com
Fax : 86-23-68060182 SKYPE: amysunlife
www.cqgs-al.net

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by easyman72: 4:04pm On May 03, 2012
Spyder,
I have gone through your details regarding your building. Am really impressed and motivated. Can you help me with a rough estimate of materials to build a duplex with the four rooms upstairs, two living rooms down stairs plus a kitchen and a store from foundation, decking to roofing. the size in combination is about the size of your duplex or a little bigger. I am based in Lagos mainland.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2012
easyman72: Spyder,
I have gone through your details regarding your building. Am really impressed and motivated. Can you help me with a rough estimate of materials to build a duplex with the four rooms upstairs, two living rooms down stairs plus a kitchen and a store from foundation, decking to roofing. the size in combination is about the size of your duplex or a little bigger. I am based in Lagos mainland.

Welcome easyman72, I think there might be differences in the soil composition of Lagos and that of Enugu and that will mean a professional should look at the particular land before you look at the quotes. But if you think the soil has some similarities with Enugu area, then the qty of materials I used to build my house is here on this thread. Thanks my man.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by easyman72: 10:14am On May 04, 2012
The area i intend to build is a very hard ground ( red soil). I really did not get all you have in the thread especially from the foundation to the decking stage.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Jussi(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2012
^^^
Check Spyder's original thread for the 6 bedroom duplex. You will note that several others posted pictures/details of ongoing projects, which will assist you even more by the time your project gets underway.

Check the following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-606079.0.html
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by okenwa(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2012
so far so good. welldone bro
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by jaytime(m): 12:07am On May 05, 2012
For your POP and PVC Ceiling, call me -08123275855. A trial will cause you to advertise us.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:01am On May 05, 2012
jaytime: For your POP and PVC Ceiling, call me -08123275855. A trial will cause you to advertise us.

Display some pix of what you have done or what you could do, and that will make people to see. . . . One pix worths more than so much talking
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by icon2: 10:21am On May 06, 2012
@spyder..
Please I lost touch with the thread so I have few questions to ask.
Have you finished the house? What is the cost of the project so far? Thanks..
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2012
icon2: @spyder..
Please I lost touch with the thread so I have few questions to ask.
Have you finished the house? What is the cost of the project so far? Thanks..

Yes I have finished the house, (if you will allow me to claim I have finished only the downstair section) my family will be moving in this week. The costs has gone past N5m if I can remember but there is no time to itemize the expenses.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by NL1960: 6:03am On May 07, 2012
spyder880:

Yes I have finished the house, (if you will allow me to claim I have finished only the downstair section) my family will be moving in this week. The costs has gone past N5m if I can remember but there is no time to itemize the expenses.

@Spyder. Do you have an idea of what it cost to do the entire pumbling works of a duplex?. A range will suffice so that i can know how to plan.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 6:16am On May 07, 2012
NL1960:

@Spyder. Do you have an idea of what it cost to do the entire pumbling works of a duplex?. A range will suffice so that i can know how to plan.

Conduit will take around 200k, good quality materials and labour. Surface will be cheaper. This does not include toiletries.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by NL1960: 9:29am On May 07, 2012
spyder880:

Conduit will take around 200k, good quality materials and labour. Surface will be cheaper. This does not include toiletries.

Thanks for the info. I intend to do surface. Looking at your present project in Owerri, i want to believe that conduit is better and easier to do at the block forming stages than when block forming has been completed.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by amyliu(f): 10:09am On May 07, 2012
Hi Everyone,
Our factory can supply coated embossed auminium coils by high quality and competive price in china.
we export oven-backed and embossed aluminium coils to nigeria since 2006.If any interests, Please cotact me as below :
Amy
Sales Manager
Chongqing Guosheng aluminium Co.,Ltd
Mob : 86-13220316020 MSN: amysunlife@hotmail.com
Fax : 86-23-68060182 SKYPE: amysunlife
www.cqgs-al.net

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by icon2: 1:52pm On May 07, 2012
spyder880:

Thanks alot for that. Please do you have link where I can see the pic. Thanks again.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by jaytime(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Display some pix of what you have done or what you could do, and that will make people to see. . . . One pix worths more than so much talking
click the link below my profile if you are bent on seeing pictures.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On May 07, 2012
jaytime:
click the link below my profile if you are bent on seeing pictures.

Seen and really nice . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by jaytime(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2012
jaytime: For your POP and PVC Ceiling, call me -08123275855. A trial will cause you to advertise us.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by kcoolk4: 3:58pm On May 08, 2012
jaytime: .
Sir,
I personally think you should do all your adverts in the thread that you originally opened for it. If you are not attracting enough clients as expected,I'll suggest you need to try a different advertising strategy/forum like radio/TV,newspaper and not bombarding a thread that has become a reference point for building on nairaland.At least everybody will agree with me that this spyder guy has done well for himself and others, so I will implore you to not waste the bandwidth here by daily "call me" stuff. Thank you.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by chitown(m): 5:31am On May 09, 2012
hi spyder,
I just want you to know that I am praying for your continued success.
You are the last hope for many who has fallen victims to all these
crooks who paraded themselves as a builder. Many came on this forum
and have left disgraced and humiliated. I need not mention names.
Many also came to denounce you out of jealousy and envy. They are
jealous of your achievements. Many wants to sell million dollars/naira
property with no single picture through the internet.lol You continue to
showcase your work to a brutal and jealous society to view and critique
and in the process you gain more customer. spyder, you must not fail,
you must not fail. You will not fail. Please be guided by spirit of
honesty, fair work for fair price. Never allow the love of money to consume
you, because if u do, that will be the beginning of the end. I don't know
you, and I don't care to know you, but believe me when I say I am praying
for your success. YOu are indeed the last hope for many in the diaspora/Nigeia who has
lost millions to friends and relatives. I wish you continued success. For the
past year or so, I look forward to reading your Updates and I compare notes with
my own project. I truly appreciates your efforts, your maturity and most
importantly your transparency. The sky is not even the limit for this spyder 880.
Nairalanders, this spyder must not fail! Let's us give spyder words of encouragement,
so he can continue on the path he has set for himself. P.S, I am one of your loyal
and invisible student. I report for class daily. I have never missed a class. YOu
can call this my reflective statement. Its normally done at the end of class but
I have seen enough, read enough, gained enough to write this. Good luck sir!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Ogbefi007: 5:45pm On May 11, 2012
Reporting to act class and studies now, will be visiting site soon, so i need to muster all the courage i can from all
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbefi_007: Reporting to act class and studies now, will be visiting site soon, so i need to muster all the courage i can from all

welcome bros, at what stage is your project now?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by caseymoney(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2012
Spyder880, Abeg how much be that tiles wey you install outside your house. I think that would save man painting wahala.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2012
grin grin
caseymoney: Spyder880, Abeg how much be that tiles wey you install outside your house. I think that would save man painting wahala.

You too sharp o,grin not only saving on paints bill but also saving on plastering expenses, plus, this is the area kids play around the most so it will always get dirty if painted. Thats why I chose it. A sqm of crack tiles goes for 3500 each. grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by sayso: 5:02pm On May 15, 2012
@Spyder880 I have followed this thread with kin interest from Part 1 to here.You beat out all distraction from Part 1 and tuned to the surviving God Father in Part 2 where all you will be getting now is support to people who really need your experience.I need help from your experience.

NB:Pls the latest Pic and cost update of our lovely building.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Akdams(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2012
Good work
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Select(m): 12:25am On May 17, 2012
Nice one!
Get in touch for the processing of your Building Plan Approvals and Titled Documents( C of O, Govs. Consent, Ratificatn Cases, Survey Plans,etc), within Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.
I work as a Town Planner/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
My email is - select500@yahoo.com or via BB PIN- 3079A6DB
Cheers!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:20am On May 17, 2012
sayso: @Spyder880 I have followed this thread with kin interest from Part 1 to here.You beat out all distraction from Part 1 and tuned to the surviving God Father in Part 2 where all you will be getting now is support to people who really need your experience.I need help from your experience.

NB:Pls the latest Pic and cost update of our lovely building.

Thank you brother. I will update the thread later.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Akdams(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

@phemmmy am trying to upload some pictures on this forum av been unable. Pls educate .

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.