Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer (52879 Views)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by iLegendd(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Some men sef. Leave sex enhancer alone, they won't hear. Did Oxlade die? No. He doesn't use sex enhancer. He does it naturally through the help of a book called Lasticle.

Google it and download the free version and see how you'll last 7 hours without drugs.

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Daniel207(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=doshiyad1 post=110308579] really! shocked shocked shocked
Yes sir/ma
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Legendoo: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lolzzz.

One sex obsessed beast gone.

Next..
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Dchampion65: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
When will men understand that no man ever swim across women river.
Don't swim, take a bath and leave.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Who you want to impress? So you never know say the thing no dey ever belle full water people, na cum after cum till your penis is gone! Useless man!
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Realpain: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Toto full human being dey come outside from, na u wan impress. No matter Sha RIP.
Men just do wetin sweet u nor reason any woman sef. If u do she nor shout find the one wey go shout. My only advice na say nor rape person
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by airsaylongcome: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
grin congratulations to him because devil will beat the hell out of him. A old fool just disgraced himself and his family's image.

I swear down I laughed hard at this! I wish NL was like Reddit were users could give awards. This would have definitely got a gold coin from me. Take my like (number 16). And may you come across more funny situations to make you laugh in life

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by kelvindj98: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
The only way I want to go...With an orgasmic smile.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Antoeni(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Odejiji
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by airsaylongcome: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
wink Kongi with hard kerewa killed him during active service. Even if his wife was giving him troubles, why not look for another woman that will give you peace of mind instead of destroying your life with olosho sad they will never learn, his wife and kids will be enjoying his sweat now.

Kongi...thats Wole Soyinka's nickname o

I guess you meant Kọnji

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Westernequinox: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fornication kills,Simple wisdom, the man did not start that day, the fruits of sin became ripe and birthed death
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by omooba969(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
These people get coconut head, dem no dey hear word. grin
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Though not entirely but he died well
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by delishpot: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Many men take those meds to get their money's worth, to "teach" the said girl a HARD and LONG lesson grin (Ndi if I catch you ehn) not because they want to please the woman although most men will deny that fact.
Big eye dey cause big wahala cry

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by YellowMayor(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/man-dies-in-rivers-hotel-after-sex-romp-with-lady/

Imagine Using sex enhancer just because someone needs iron handling. Now cost you your life and the puna will still find another iron handler just in a matter of days sad

I'm sorry for your soul
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by tianshie(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aydot351:
I have and will never ever use enhancement for sex, I exercise regularly and I'm naturally fit so why will i use drugs again. Nah waste of money honestly

What about when you old?
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Do as your power reach, don't try to please those daughters of Eve
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by onyxo76(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
afterwards na the innocent manager and the other guest they will arrest...man carry woman go hotel, come die on top am, how that one concern the manager.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by YellowMayor(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
dre11:

Between, why arresting the manager of the hotel Is it a crime to work as a hotel manager? Or was he there with them when they were nacking Stupid police

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Jesubaby: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
I wish those that are still into it will learn from this.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Jmichael1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
May the pussy dat will kill us never cum our way....

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Is it the fault of the manager if the hotel. Why arrest him
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by SoapQueen(f): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
wink Kongi with hard kerewa killed him during active service. Even if his wife was giving him troubles, why not look for another woman that will give you peace of mind instead of destroying your life with olosho sad they will never learn, his wife and kids will be enjoying his sweat now.

I'm finding it hard to see where they wrote that he was married and that she's a hooker.

Let me go back to read the story again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Rayjnr: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hotel don't give rest of mind couple with the Sex enhancer , don't ever go to a hotel to bang using an enhancer
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Ochelyko1: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
The ways that seemeth right onto a man always and will always leads to destruction.

Flee from every sexual immortality is dangerous and kills faster than any other sin.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Serves him right...... It's just his wife and children that deserves pity.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
dre11:

he died in active service, another 1000 way to die
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by SenecaTheYonger: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Southernigbo:
but how comes I never heard that a husband slumped while with his wife at home?

They don’t take enhancement for their wives
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sex enhancement has killed more people than HIV
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by hardbody: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Beware of the Craftiness of the devil!!

No sort of Fasting or Prayer can change the Eternal Destination of a man or woman that Dies such a death.

Na Hell Fire Straight!!!

Thou shalt not judge. You are not God. He alone sees the heart of men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Turns Mechanic In Pre-Wedding Photo / Husband Grinds His Wife At A Wedding (Photo, Video) / She Is Seriously Tempting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.