Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer (52872 Views)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by chidooh1: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
This issue of dying is active service you guys are saying up and down, does it mean the man was a forceman or has kpekus become a career in Nigeria
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by orumba(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Is better to come early than to come late. If you don't get it forget about it
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Pacesetter123(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nogymmarts:
when Yoruba people said: Olomi lo ma re ( it the water carrier that will get tired0

pls perform autopsy on the lady make the manager and d lady no go suffer in vein o.
Autopsy on the lady?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Pacesetter123:
Autopsy on the lady?

man na
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Flexherbal(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Albertone:

So what is it that you're selling on your signature?

This is just like food to the body, not drugs.
And it is taken to please your woman, not to punish her or sleep there for years.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Flexherbal(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
crowther15:

But you are selling the same drug angry
Fruits and nuts are not drugs.

It is to help you get turgid. Last long enough to please your woman, not fight her. It is for pleasure, not a battle
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Flexherbal(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

What's the difference between sex enhancement drug and your medicine sir?

Aren't they all having same purpose which is to boost sex and libido?

If you tell someone to boost his sperm count with a mixture of date palm, tiger nut, coconut, yoghurt, etc would you call that drugs
Just asking respectfully.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Mdolaoluwa1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/man-dies-in-rivers-hotel-after-sex-romp-with-lady/

____���������__��__�����

One Of The Gain Of Abomination Is SUDDEN DEATH, THE Evil Spirit Done Take Man To Hell Fire � � � ��️⚰️⚰️, ����������������
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by FireUpNow(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Too bad for the man. I think sex is over rated so why are men dying from having sex? Why take sex enhancer to please one hole. Pathetic
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Mdolaoluwa1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mdolaoluwa1:

____���������__��__�����

One Of The Gain Of Abomination Is SUDDEN DEATH, THE Evil Spirit Done Take Man To Hell Fire FINALLY � � � ��️⚰️⚰️, ����������������
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Aydot351(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kingkali:
with ur 4inchS prickgrin
Leave am for me like that
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Aydot351(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kingkali:
with ur 4inchS prickgrin
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Bamzyriches451: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Damn!
This is what slawomiir will always advice we the real niggars " never do more than yourself during sex"
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Lostchild(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Southernigbo:
but how comes I never heard that a husband slumped while with his wife at home?

You know the 100% truth √√
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Jumbojax(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Omo I think say samsu go end all this too much rounds wey guys dey use compensate

https://tr-quiz.xyz/84223500836072311/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bury the f**l immediately.

No charges pressed.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Kingkali: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aydot351:

okay na.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Obagofixxy: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
You dey whine yourself, Omo no use port Harcourt girl play when e come to knacking ohhhhhhhh, I remember one girl like that
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Fourwinds: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
grin congratulations to him because devil will beat the hell out of him. A old fool just disgraced himself and his family's image.
D thing over sweet am that is y he died
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Saslax13: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Why arresting the hotel manager ?
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Fourwinds: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
pretydiva:
He died in active service. Na food wey sweet dey kill man

Hmmmmm.... Pvssy was too sweet for him
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Karlosorji(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
grin congratulations to him because devil will beat the hell out of him. A old fool just disgraced himself and his family's image.
You are here insulting a dead man when you don't know when and how to use A or An

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by jimcaddy(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Baba wants to show his sexual dexterity so that the babe will say " this man sabi bangg Wella". Now you forget that you probably have high BP. You went to use enhancer forgetting that these things have serious side effects. Now look at what has happened, your heart overworked and stopped. Now the matter don turn to police matter.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by popesco123: 3:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Bro no one can satisfy woman, the place is like elastic rubber. The man go dey deceive himself think say he dey finish the woman thereby killing himself. But how many hours can you last?

quote author=Aydot351 post=110300463]I have and will never ever use enhancement for sex, I exercise regularly and I'm naturally fit so why will i use drugs again. Nah waste of money honestly[/quote]
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by CoolAmbience(m): 5:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Daniel207:
I trust myself. I can go 5 rounds without taking any shit . May his Rest In Peace

You dey try, but you go try reduce the number of rounds wey you dey go....

Abi na ward round you dey talk about? You be doctor?
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Aydot351(m): 5:50am On Feb 18, 2022
popesco123:
Bro no one can satisfy woman, the place is like elastic rubber. The man go dey deceive himself think say he dey finish the woman thereby killing himself. But how many hours can you last?

quote author=Aydot351 post=110300463]I have and will never ever use enhancement for sex, I exercise regularly and I'm naturally fit so why will i use drugs again. Nah waste of money honestly

For the first round it's between 5 - 15 mins, after that I can last like 30 mins extra
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by ufotunang: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2022
He wanted to Nack her thing pass his power
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by popesco123: 7:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Is normal, second round always last long.

quote author=Aydot351 post=110322761]

For the first round it's between 5 - 15 mins, after that I can last like 30 mins extra[/quote]
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by TruthinAction: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

The hell cannot be beaten out of his. He is engulfed in it.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Durabest: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2022
The casket must be given standing oviation he served the nation well.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Durabest: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2022
chidooh1:
This issue of dying is active service you guys are saying up and down, does it mean the man was a forceman or has kpekus become a career in Nigeria
Active service we mean be say him no die as a rapist but as a legend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Name This Kiss(pix) / Man Turns Mechanic In Pre-Wedding Photo / Husband Grinds His Wife At A Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.