Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer (52882 Views)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Femidfo: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
He died in action! RIP to him
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Kingkali: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aydot351:
I have and will never ever use enhancement for sex, I exercise regularly and I'm naturally fit so why will i use drugs again. Nah waste of money honestly
with ur 4inchS prickgrin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by hardbody: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ochelyko1:
The ways that seemeth right onto a man always and will always leads to destruction.

Flee from every sexual immortality is dangerous and kills faster than any other sin.

*Sexual immortality* translates to his manhood living on in the voice of Lady Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Femidfo: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
He died in action! RIP to him.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by verbalbullet(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
A legend indeed. Died in active service. Went back right through where he came from.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Newton2024: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Flexherbal:
There are better ways to please a lady than taking sex enhancement drugs na. RIP to him
What are better ways to please a lady?
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by WiszyFraud: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
Southernigbo:
but how comes I never heard that a husband slumped while with his wife at home?

That is when you start hearing stuffz like;

He died in his sleep.
He died after a brief illness
Etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Another idiot bites the dust!. What a waste of life!
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by adenigga(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
grin congratulations to him because devil will beat the hell out of him. A old fool just disgraced himself and his family's image.
Yeeee.......

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by princewarri1985: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/man-dies-in-rivers-hotel-after-sex-romp-with-lady/
Arrest the manager and the lady say wetin happen? They should leave them joor at least the idiot died doing what he loved best and he deserved an award, am glad i dont waste time during sex because i dey fu*ck like fowl 2 seconds i don cum and when i won cum i non go wait for you because na only a foolish man go die inside the same hole he pass come this world!
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by TooMuchStuff: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hahahahahah hahahahahah... e get why I dey laff

Remember 2016.
Was in dis same sweet hotel in Ada George....! Cozy n lush with club and swimming pool. But God saved me
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by lanre316: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Beware of the Craftiness of the devil!!

No sort of Fasting or Prayer can change the Eternal Destination of a man or woman that Dies such a death.

Na Hell Fire Straight!!!

Shut up, hypocrite! Who are you to judge! You holy pass? Who knows what you do in your little room.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Aaau: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Arh
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Cantonese: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
grin congratulations to him because devil will beat the hell out of him. A old fool just disgraced himself and his family's image.

And did you read where the deceased was said to be an old man?
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by wink2015(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
MEN NO DEY HEAR WORD.

There is something that will always KILL A MAN !
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by fineboynl(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Oga abeg o.

Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by frog12: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
these people don't learn from the mistakes of others
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by onuman: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/man-dies-in-rivers-hotel-after-sex-romp-with-lady/

Police arrested the lady and hotel manager only for extorting money from them.

Trained policemen can investigate the causes of the without having the lady and hotel manager in custody.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by keypha1: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nigerian Police, why are they arresting manager of the hotel.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Ustine31: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
see below

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Tomek09(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
A particular gender will never fall victim of this. Never.

U see these vagina people, the earlier they're avoided, they better for every man.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Tomek09(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Only God knows what he put inside vagina.

RIP.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Enemyofpeace: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
That’s why I no dey do pass my 60 seconds, I can’t kill myself just to satisfy one bitch. It is better for me to do 60 seconds and be alive to do another one again
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Karemarealty288(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
He entered this hole .....without plan of returning.

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Enemyofpeace: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
keypha1:
Nigerian Police, why are they arresting manager of the hotel.
you don’t want them to chop?
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by God1000(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
pretydiva:
He died in active service. Na food wey sweet dey kill man
sex addiction isn't good

There's nothing to gain
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by crowther15(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Flexherbal:
There are better ways to please a lady than taking sex enhancement drugs na. RIP to him
But you are selling the same drug angry
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by ACE1010: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
The kpekus that brought him to life has eventually consumed him....
Lemme be smoking my weed jare cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by rollandben(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
O tun ti Zen o.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
fineboynl:
Oga abeg o.

Rip

That illustration depicts the misconception men have about sex. Unfortunately, ladies hardly enjoy the kind of intercourse. It is sad that such as simple as giving and receiving pleasure, sex has become an intercourse that men just come to show unnecessary strength like their life depends on it.

Plenty of pre-intimacy is what makes sex fun and pleasurable. Unfortunately most men don't understand this simple language.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by fineboynl(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Blablamalala:

That illustration depicts the misconception men have about sex. Unfortunately, ladies hardly enjoy the kind of intercourse. It is sad that such as simple as giving and receiving pleasure, sex has become an intercourse that men just come to show unnecessary strength like their life depends on it.

Plenty of pre-intimacy is what makes sex fun and pleasurable. Unfortunately most men don't understand this simple language.
men are not really ready to please a women by instinct. The fun is when they nearly kill her it makes them proud. But unfortunately some lady like that kind of rough sex.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Tunagee(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aydot351:
I have and will never ever use enhancement for sex, I exercise regularly and I'm naturally fit so why will i use drugs again. Nah waste of money honestly

Do your best and leave the rest. You wan please olosho so she go give you award of best fucker. You dey craze!!! If she is not contented, she should go and bleep a horse. However, am paying the olosho, why would i still kill myself so she can enjoy sex? Am paying so why should i still Bleep her to enjoy or reach orgasm. Wetin concern me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Grinds His Wife At A Wedding (Photo, Video) / She Is Seriously Tempting Me / Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Marathon Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.