Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer (52845 Views)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Albertone(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Flexherbal:
There are better ways to please a lady than taking sex enhancement drugs na. RIP to him

So what is it that you're selling on your signature?
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
kingphilip:
They will never learn.
Between this people and the simps I don't know who's worst
Tufia
Nna,a big,fat Tufia.His ancestors would be weeping in shame.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by barinedan(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
People are dying because they have refused to learn from the mistakes of others, if you check well that man may have a beautiful wife at home
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by CArt(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
I still believe that it is better to die in that narrow road than these Nigeria highways in the open.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin
He died in active service.
What a way to die! Died on same hole that brought him into this world.... What a legend!!!
It is safe to say He died serving WOMANity tongue
Lol! He went back home,the same way he came.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
goshikid:
From pu.ssy you came, from pu.ssy you shall return

cheesy Toto first law of gravity
Lol!
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by KaptainAfrika: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
She get big nyash ? R.I.P to the deceased.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Sierusvirus(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Once the girl kills the man during sex, the police and reporters will tag it ‘ Drugs enhancement for sex’ all because she has offered them sex to close the case…..

Men, never believe what you hear, that’s why all men have been tag bad and main point why the law can never protect or be by there side. WHY cos we men are the cause of all.

Let’s assume the reverse is the case, no woman here will accept the story and the feminist in the society will jump into the case but for the men, they will even lay causes to the dead man…. It’s a pity.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
fineboynl:
men are not really ready to please a women by instinct. The fun is when they nearly kill her it makes them proud. But unfortunately some lady like that kind of rough sex.

Yes it's an ego thing for some men. But the fun for most women is in an almost endless pre-intimacy. That type that gives her intense orgasm making her body shake vigorously, fast breath and moaning with a pussy so wet dripping and drawing like okro soup before mounting with your stone hard d!ck then slowly thrusting then gradually changing your gears speeding to ecstacy.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Testimony1988(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
He died unprepared.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by cjoe3910: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by ninocia18(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
The only question I have come to ask in this thread is where is this man now?
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Righteousness2(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
hardbody:

Thou shalt not judge. You are not God. He alone sees the heart of men.
Cc: @lanre316
Hear this Audibly and Boldly, Except you repent, you will likewise Perish!

If you Drop Dead in sin, you have Wasted your Life.
It is straight to Hell Fire

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by UCBIGGY: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
The hole your grandpapa and papa no fit fill, ns im u wa n wan fill.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Stanleyville(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Them suppose arrest the man dead body..
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Bestbeelieve: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Southernigbo:
but how comes I never heard that a husband slumped while with his wife at home?
na because dey need new pomo to do all the snake in the monkey shadow style!
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by OvertheTop(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aydot351:
I have and will never ever use enhancement for sex, I exercise regularly and I'm naturally fit so why will i use drugs again. Nah waste of money honestly

wait till you are 50-55 yrs....
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by HonestFriend: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aydot351:
I have and will never ever use enhancement for sex, I exercise regularly and I'm naturally fit so why will i use drugs again. Nah waste of money honestly

Me too.. I wonder y people use pills..

I do exercise every day.. I just use my natural strength n I always come out victorious..

Some guys re so lazy even with their pill n one round..
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by MeeLan: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
He wanted to bambam
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by benqo01(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
He died while in service,he wont be forgotten easily he his a legend in the making.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by rickpat(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
na wa...sad though
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by soojar(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by kingPhidel(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by fineboynl(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
You are speaking for a women or what. Are you a woman?

Like as I said. Man are headwired to satisfy their sexual urge by instinct. Look at animals for example. They are mostly the one that goes for it and do all the things like spending. If women are looking for a man for satisfy them then they should look for such men but unfortunately they are mostly poor or jobless. Even such men once they have the money they stop doing that.

A busy man or richmen will only see sex as to please themselves most. Who have time for all that except she will pay for it. There are countless of women already doing that. They Pay Young boys to wipe them.

Blablamalala:

Yes it's an ego thing for some men. But the fun for most women is in an almost endless pre-intimacy. That type that gives her intense orgasm making her body shake vigorously, fast breath and moaning with a pussy so wet dripping and drawing like okro soup before mounting with your stone hard d!ck then slowly thrusting then gradually changing your gears speeding to ecstacy.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by tit(f): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Poor olosho
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by hardbody: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

Cc: @lanre316
Hear this Audibly and Boldly, Except you repent, you will likewise Perish!

If you Drop Dead in sin, you have Wasted your Life.
It is straight to Hell Fire

That comment was made by Jesus. He has a right to judge. Are you equating yourself with him? You now have the right to determine who goes to where...including heaven? Your judgement will be more terrible if you not desist.
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Always men dying because of olosho

Abi you don ever hear say man die for
e matrimonial bed with wife because of sexual enhancement drugs

-Men Stop cheating
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by OvertheTop(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
barinedan:
People are dying because they have refused to learn from the mistakes of others, if you check well that man may have a beautiful wife at home

what if he doesn't have a Wife ??
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by OvertheTop(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Always men dying because of olosho

Abi you don ever hear say man die for
e matrimonial bed with wife because of sexual enhancement drugs

-Men Stop cheating

why Not.....Goggle it
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Bmaster(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
grin congratulations to him because devil will beat the hell out of him. A old fool just disgraced himself and his family's image.
you'll believe anything if actually you believe that it's sex pills the man took that sends him to yonder.

Pills are they not the same?
Isn't it this one niggars been taking every Sunday to make babe girls feel like a woman?

How on earth is the dude's own different?
Re: Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer by Emyogalanya: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin

What a way to die!
Died on same hole that brought him into this world....
What a legend!!!

It is safe to say He died serving WOMANity tongue
looool become entangled with a more powerful opponent in the arena and you are dead again. What did he want to prove to an olosho. Matcho man ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Name This Kiss(pix) / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.