Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? (1607 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
The Fine Babe I have been Asking to come and Help me do Something finally visited.
She is so pretty, slim and Curvy and i was happy.
Only for her to use the convenience and Destroy the ambience and coziness of the apartment with her Odoriferous and extremely naseauting Shit Odour! sad undecided

My small apartment now smells like those Government primary school toilets. embarassed cry

But i couldnt help Imagine what if i were her Husband. because i have not encountered such a lady b4!

So Peeps, Have you had a Brother, Ex Girlfriend or Boyfriend with a very Smelling Shit Odour?

HOW DID YOU COPE?

Lalasticlala, help this Post! Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by rickpat(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
get an air freshener na... everything go be topic sef...is poo suppose to scent like a Gucci or Prada perfume?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Mykelslim: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tell her to wash the toilet then use air freshener.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by TotoGame(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
That's where air freshener comes in

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by samwash(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:

The Fine Babe I have been Asking to come and Help me do Something finally visited.
Only for her to use the convenience and Destroy the ambience and coziness of the apartment with her Odoriferous and extremely naseauting Shit Odour! sad undecided

My small apartment now smells like those Government primary school toilets. embarassed cry

But i couldnt help Imagine what if i were her Husband. because i have not encountered such a lady b4!

So Peeps, Have you had a Brother, Ex Girlfriend or Boyfriend with a very Smelling Shit Odour?

HOW DID YOU COPE?

Mennn!!!
The Babe dey eat better food, na who dey chop better food dey mess smelly mess & dey shit smelly poo.
So guy, get use to that, everybody system nor be the same.
To everyone out there, to avoid this type of embarrassment, use the toilet at least once a day, and also detox or deworm at least once in three months.
Peace !!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
rickpat:
get a air freshener na... everything go be topic sef...is poo suppose to scent like a Gucci or Prada perfume?
Lols I wonder

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
rickpat:
get a air freshener na... everything go be topic sef...is poo suppose to scent like a Gucci or Prada perfume?

It is like you have not seen Air freshner-Defying Shit smell? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by rickpat(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:

It is like you have not seen Air freshner-Defying Shit smell? undecided
...hmmm...ok then
Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
U dey here dey make noise.
Your shit no dey smell?? cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
SmellySperm:

Lols I wonder

Some lucky peeps got nice, reasonable Poo smell.

But this Babe own is damn Suffocating!!

I Wonder wetin she dey chop. sad
Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Lasil(f): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Some lucky peeps got nice, reasonable Poo smell.

But this Babe own is damn Suffocating!!

I Wonder wetin she dey chop. sad
Maybe she ate beans or moimoi that day lols
I'm not here to talk about poo jor

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by flokii: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Get air freshner and advise the person to cut down on junks to reduce the stench.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hahahahaaaa grin cheesy grin... Orisirisi..

Wait o.. is shit suppose to scent like perfume in the first place? Cos Im wondering what you were expecting to perceive when she entered the place.

Ok now, jokes apart. some people are like that. If they use the convenience, just forget about going there for weeks.

Sometimes it could be as a result of the food they eat or if they are on some strong medication especially those who drink agbo a lot. Hm!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2022
Is she on her period? It could be a factor, stinky poop also happens when people don't go use the restroom ASAP eg holding in the poop for 30 min to 1hr before going, dehydration also causes serious Stinky poop.fact is if you are sexually compatible to people their farts, poop and sweats won't smell enough to get you very offended.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2022
omale88:
Is she on her period? It could be a factor, stinky poop also happens when people don't go use the restroom ASAP eg holding in the poop for 30 min to 1hr before going, dehydration also causes serious Stinky poop.fact is if you are sexually compatible to people their farts, poop and sweats won't smell enough to get you very offended.
Hmm, owk, gud points. But aren't there pple who just have it naturally in dem?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmm, owk, gud points. But aren't there pple who just have it naturally in dem?
its possible there is,my sense of smell works perfectly but I have never for once be disgusted by lovers morning breath and poop,I remember I've been looking out for it but it never just hit me,like the smell was really mild like that of an infant.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by garriAndsugar: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
It's not Everytime it happens..

Even me gets surprised sometimes from the smell of my shit.. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by drezzyx(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Awon toilet bombers.
I know of one that uses the companies toilet
U could not believe that the whole office was
smelling like a dead body.

Those type of shit can be used to create atomic bomb

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Truvelisback(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Op, u use style bad sha! See as u dey fall her hand for here. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Highman56: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

HOW DID YOU COPE?

Naso their shit dey smell.all dem fernandezisback,jeon, iyaebe but dey go dey do shakara like dey no dey shit

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Jeon(f): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Highman56:

Naso their shit dey smell.all dem fernandezisback,jeon, iyaebe but dey go dey do shakara like dey no dey shit

notice me, busybody..

now fly away with ur 10s fame. HOPE YOU WILL BRING BACK GRAMMY WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Ginaz(f): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
mine is worst . but we move grin

if you can't bear it then cut your nose off. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ginaz:

Lol. So you re one of dem? The toilet Boko haram pple.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Bahamas95(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
One mistake people make is not pooing before leaving the house.

If you don't poo in the morning and you delay it till in the afternoon or evening there's every possibility that it would smell more than normal.....I am always conscious of myself, I hate embarrassment of any form.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ginaz:

You obviously hold poo for long,it's unhealthy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? / I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! / Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.