Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. (7515 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Karleb:

Maybe you think I'm a miserable ugly person. I'm not. Not to brag, people who know me personally know my look and ugly can never be in a statement. The only person to call me ugly is my baby sister and she does out of jealousy.

I'm also fair in complexion. So by marrying a beautiful, light skinned woman, I'm not marrying up. Shey you get?

If I marry the woman I have in mind, how would any of my children not be good looking? By the standards of good look, my parents are both above average. Unless in the case of a bastard, non of my children can below average and that's the goal.

Trust me,[b] a good looking person is a good looking person anywhere in the world. [/b]Take it or leave it.
Going by your definition of what constitutes attraction, yes a 23 year old Majid Michael/Van Vicker still has a lot of room to marry up. You're the one who's elevated skin tone to this very important thing, so by your logic, marrying a white person even nets you more exterior attraction points. Maybe you never want to travel beyond your tribal confines then you're good. But your kids may one day want to. You can't control that.

There's nothing wrong with it though. Attraction (which to me really boils down to good health, perfect reproductive fitness) matters in this world, so I really empathize with people doing all they can to climb up the charts. I'm an average looking dude and may have one or two small things to moan about when I look into the mirror every morning but overall I'm thankful for the cards I was dealt. What I really wish I had was a top percentile IQ >160 and also know really early from the age of 4-6 that I have it. That kind of IQ gets me traveling down some very interesting paths throughout my life while also granting that looking like a 6'5 blue eyed blonde European male model with an average IQ can also make life pretty fun. I just love that top percentile IQ world that much more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Jeon(f): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Joelobioha:
so what's your definition of "good genes"?

physical attractiveness, symmetry, intelligence,

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Karleb(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2022
helovesnyash:

Going by your definition of what constitutes attraction, yes a 23 year old Majid Michael/Van Vicker still has a lot of room to marry up. You're the one who's elevated skin tone to this very important thing, so by your logic, marrying a white person even nets you more exterior attraction points. Maybe you never want to travel beyond your tribal confines then you're good. But your kids may one day want to. You can't control that.

There's nothing wrong with it though. Attraction (which to me really boils down to good health, perfect reproductive fitness) matters in this world, so I really empathize with people doing all they can to climb up the charts. I'm an average looking dude and may have one or two small things to moan about when I look into the mirror every morning but overall I'm thankful for the cards I was dealt. What I really wish I had was a top percentile IQ >160 and also know really early from the age of 4-6 that I have it. That kind of IQ gets me traveling down some very interesting paths throughout my life while also granting that looking like a 6'5 blue eyed blonde European male model with an average IQ can also make life pretty fun. I just love that top percentile IQ world that much more.

I get your points.

But I would like to stress that by having a spec, I am not marrying up!
It's important that you know this fact because I'm in my shoes, not you.

It's like saying I'm marrying up if I stress that my woman must have a B. Sc. grin

Also, an attractive person is attractive anywhere in the world. These are facts man.
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Joelobioha(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

physical attractiveness, symmetry, intelligence,
oh I see
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2022
Karleb:

I get your points.

But I would like to stress that by having a spec, I am not marrying up!
It's important that you know this fact because I'm in my shoes, not you.

It's like saying I'm marrying up if I stress that my woman must have a B. Sc. grin

Also, an attractive person is attractive anywhere in the world. These are facts man.

All BScs aren’t created equal. If you have a BsC in Food Science from Ekpoma, yes you’re looking up at women with Ivy League degrees.

If we insist that there are objective standards (skin tone, height, physique, eye shape/color, facial symmetry, head of hair etc) of beauty then by that reasoning certain groups must necessarily be more attractive than others since these traits aren’t distributed equally among groups. So if you stack up the 100 most attractive men from every racial/ethnic group I think yes by most universal standards of beauty they would all be decently attractive. But there would also be an attraction ranking and I’m not sure the finest African men rank highest. Or hey by that point it should all be a subjective thing as it always is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Ok... Can we do this elsewhere? Not on this thread...
Don't let him deceive u berry,,,, he's the same useless troll dat cloned ur account

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Don't let him deceive u berry,,,, he's the same useless troll dat cloned ur account
I know... He shouldn't ruin my thread with idiocy tho... I don't like that... smiley

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Karleb(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2022
helovesnyash:

All BScs aren’t created equal. If you have a BsC in Food Science from Ekpoma, yes you’re looking up at women with Ivy League degrees.

If we insist that there are objective standards (skin tone, height, physique, eye shape/color, facial symmetry, head of hair etc) of beauty then by that reasoning certain groups must necessarily be more attractive than others since these traits aren’t distributed equally among groups. So if you stack up the 100 most attractive men from every racial/ethnic group I think yes by most universal standards of beauty they would all be decently attractive. But there would also be an attraction ranking and I’m not sure the finest African men rank highest. Or hey by that point it should all be a subjective thing as it always is.

What if I'm the one who has a degree from Oxford and want a woman what a degree from UNILAG? undecided

Subjective ke? Why did Agbani Dirego win Miss World? The fact that someone is not of a certain color doesn't mean they're not good looking.

See, your agreements and the OP's thread has been from the points of weakness.

This is why I still maintain my specs for a wife and will never compromise.

I don’t want my children thinking they can't get the most beautiful lady or the most handsome man because they might not be upto par as per physical attraction and thereby settling for things like health and intelligence.

How would you think it's hard to get a good looking partner with good health or intelligence?
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Vitamin17(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
gift0123:
I don't think any woman is ugly sad sad it's just money, wear clothes that suits your shape, make hair that suits you, dress feminine, take care of your skin with nice creams (I don't mean bleaching cream). If you see me I am petite and cute, (madam portable) and carry myself, I don't associate with people below or the same class with me... grin grin
All this beauty stuff stems from the mind, if you think you are ugly, others may see same, low self-esteem is very bad... figure out something unique about your physical appearance and make it radiate, (something like your color, smile, face, eyes, long and straight legs) that will be your point of attraction to other people, men are moved by what they see, you must not have a big Yash and breast to attract them, abeg find that fine feature you have, brush it up and use it. Also acquire a degree, get busy. I swear this will boost your self-esteem and you will radiate with beauty. Every woman is beautiful shaa... But there are very ugly ones grin grin

No woman is ugly? Na lie o.. I have seen many ugly women o.. e get one woman like dat she is ugly, very ugly to the point she was given a name obasanjo, ex president of naija, even obj for my eye fine pass am sad.. she is intelligent, hardworking, independent and what have you, yet men avoid her like plague, that's why I laugh when some guys de talk say if you are intelligent blah blah blah de wouldn't mind marrying you irrespective of ur facial predicament but in reality a different theory will surface grin..

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
I know... He shouldn't ruin my thread with idiocy tho... I don't like that... smiley
What do you expect? the useless troll is cursed cheesy cheesy
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Lol this works for women sha not men. If you are an ugly man you are finished.
just get money..
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by zikter(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Lol this works for women sha not men. If you are an ugly man you are finished.
Finished like Ned Nwoko abi?
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:
people like me have no hope, even though there is surgery reconstruction equipments cry

Well you still got a pussy .. it really doesn't matter..
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Jeon(f): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:

Well you still got a pussy .. it really doesn't matter..
no I rather use ur mumssy pushy.. no offense.

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

no I rather use ur mumssy pushy.. no offense.
.. well would you look at that ....

To think I was trying to console you with that ..

Now you can svck my dick you ugly dirty thing.
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Jeon(f): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
.. well would you look at that ....

To think I was trying to console you with that ..

Now you can svck my dick you ugly dirty thing.

I better use ur mumssy own to dive on ur promicious dick to prevent bacteria from entrying my womb. ..

go choke urself with my fugliness... if you think say e easy angry

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

I better use ur mumssy own to dive on ur promicious dick to prevent bacteria from entrying my womb. ..

go choke urself with my fugliness... if you think say e easy angry
Piss off!!!

Oh, say hello to your almajiri paedophilic husband for me..
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Jeon(f): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Piss off!!!

Oh, say hello to your almajiri paedophilic husband for me..

that's the reason why you are on NL 24 begging for assistance with ur shity attitudes ...

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

that's the reason why you are on NL 24 begging for assistance with ur shity attitudes ...

nonsense
.. what shiity attitude..

You came at me 1st, now you're trying to play victim ..

Because I'm vying for assistance doesn't mean I should take shiit from anyone..
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

nonsense
You know what, my bad!! .. sorry about all I said ..
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Jeon(f): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
.. what shiity attitude..

ask urself that..

You came at me 1st, now you're trying to play victim ..
which came at you 1st?
which victim?

when was the last time I quoted your moniker ?
how many times have you quoted my moniker yet I ignored you

dude trying to play emotional...
you can go meet ur fellow water signs to display that SHITX together...

because I'm vying for assistance doesn't mean I should take shiit from anyone..

you can go fuvk yourself.. but don't give out SHITX if you can't take them....

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Jeon(f): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
You know what, my bad!! .. sorry about all I said ..

save ur sorry for urself.

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

ask urself that..

which came at you 1st?
which victim?

when was the last time I quoted your moniker ? or how many times have you quotes my moniker yet I ignored you

dude trying to play emotional...
you can go meet ur fellow water signs to display that SHITX together...

you can go fuvk yourself.. but don't give out SHITX if you can't take them....

I won't say no further as I have apologized ..

You should too..
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Jeon(f): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
I won't say no further as I have apologized ..

You should too..

maintain ur limits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

maintain ur limits.
ok ma'am..

You and your award choice of words though
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
If the useless troll troubles you, let me know,,,,,I will so deal with him on this forum cool
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
If the useless troll troubles you, let me know,,,,,I will so deal with him on this forum cool
One is already troubling me...

Explorer.X

[Remove the dot] cry
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
I am the only one that can defend you hare but you are a piece of shit like BeanmanX
Why are you trolling me?

You want me to be sad all the time?

And you removed the dot... You love violence...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. / +18 Which Do You Prefer? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.