Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. (7540 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2022
We're into more than madness.
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by OlawaleBammie: 1:26am On Mar 01, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Imagine giving birth to a son like portable. I don't know why a lot of women believe guys look don't matter
so guy wey no fine now shouldn't marry abi??

U disappointed me sha
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by favelli(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
VocalViolet:
Thanks.

Some people compliment me. I don't know whether to believe it because for the most part....

I've been treated like shit for looking average. Or ugly. Very bad, especially where I work, as there's a very extremely smart and beautiful younger woman. One day I came to work and she didn't and my boss only had me to compliment. The word 'cute', he had to force it from his mouth. It was hard for him to say. Or so I think.

I have people who treat me like shit cuz I think for at least thirty minutes before I speak. My colleagues would have moved on to the next topic of discussion before I talk. There's one or two guys that make fun of me for that.

As for talent, I brought something I made to work, and the same guy that makes fun of me for being slow blatantly said it looked local and ugly. Even as I walked away he was still talking anyhow.

I pray people make beautiful babies, because its not beans to look bad o. It's like a one way ticket to hell for your girl child, because once she sees that she isn't valued, guys treat her like trash cuz they feel she isn't fine and therefore shouldn't be treated like a human being, she will have low self esteem and open leg for whoever comes. Not because she's a bad girl but guys will so treat her like trash for being unattractive. I don't wish that fate on anybody.

So, basically your female kid might turn out to be a hoee with no dignity cuz guys will treat her like she's the last option in this life and she better svck a dick when they deem it fit to even dash her. It's a very miserable life. Try not to let your kid live that life. If she's not fine buy her fine clothes and let her style her hair elaborately. Don't get her ugly glasses. But take a shot at procreating with a fine person, even if there's a possibility that the child will still not be fine.

So if some GUYS at work have classified me: Fine she no fine, she dey slow in reasoning, she no get talent, she no dey creative... And they treat me with disrespect for this...what hope? How do I feel about myself? Especially if they treat me bad for this?

Funny enough my dad married my mom, a beautiful woman that three men were chasing at his office for marriage, and he was the one that got her. She was fine o. Her friends mom cried when she saw my mother, a young woman at the time, asking God why her daughter wasn't fine, fair and tall like my mom. I bet my dad thought I'd inherit my mom's looks. But I turned out to look more like him. I have his big feet and dark skin. I look more like a female version of him.

So guys, you being dark and not really fine, then you marry a fair fine lady, doesn't mean your kid will turn out pretty.

Let's be friends

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2022
favelli:

Let's be friends

That's fine smiley

2 Likes

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by favelli(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
VocalViolet:

That's fine smiley

Cool then, what social media are you frequent on? Am on WhatsApp 080 53 82 88 45 you can message me up if you don't mind. Not really in the habit of making friends on nairaland, you would actually be my first smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September / Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Bedroom Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos) / How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.