Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. (7509 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:
I satanist will never post any personal detail about me online. I will advice u stop attacking innocent people like John p, Friday. Etc una know say the..no be me so leave them and attack me cool cool
You never see anything yet, dey deny yourself when u done already cast finish, everything about u dey online,,,,,,na just small thing go make me nab u
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:
ban ? Lmao. If them ban my 2018 akant, I fit cry. But u see this akants I created because of idiots like u, if them stay for more than an hour and no chop.ban, I dey vex
Mynd44, seun, justwise, Dominique I hope u guys can see this yourself?

the same troll that keeps cloning my account
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX satan's b1tch:
[s]I satanist will never post any personal detail about me online. I will advice u stop attacking innocent people like John p, Friday. Etc una know say the..no be me so leave them and attack me cool 8[/s])

Which sand do you want to sell as gold? I hope you were caught and beaten up. grin

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

What is your bet naija moniker? grin
The useless troll dey disguise, make I go offline small, I have something important doing,,,I will leave the useless troll to u till I come back cool
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Capernum: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
It is this 'look' obsession that has made many ladies become so artificial. I personally prefer an ugly lady to an artificial lady, no matter how good she look in her make ups. That you're not real is a major turn off for me.

See, if your look is good or not, focus on you're inner beauty, you'll never look ugly if your inner beauty is intact. What's the essence of good looks with very bad characters and manners? What's the essence of good looks with a dull brain and intellect?

I once engaged a very pretty lady in a conversation of 20 minutes and believe me, she can't engage anyone in intellectual discussion, she so pretty but terribly dull and mushy.

Focus on your inner beauty and see people redefine your external looks. What's the advantage of a pretty face that has nothing reasonable to offer. A pretty lady saying telling a hustling young guy that she doesn't consider him rich if he can't buy a Benz of at least 2015 model... What's more ugly than this?

Who fine face epp?
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Which sand do you want to sell as gold? I hope you were caught and beaten up. grin
Can you imagine? the mumu troll go mistakingly cast himself, thank God say we done see say na criminal him be grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Can you imagine? the mumu troll go mistakingly cast himself, thank God say we done see say na criminal him be grin cheesy cheesy grin

Na mumu dey worry am. grin

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Explorerx(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
With what? undecided

The dick in that fake pic?

I know u have been thinking and masturbating about that dic
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Explorerx:

I know u have been thinking and masturbating about that dic
All day.... I'll even upload it as my profile picture... kiss
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Explorerx(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
All day.... I'll even upload it as my profile picture... kiss

Give me your number
I know you stay in Abuja
Come and chill with the Lebanese big boys
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Explorerx:

Give me your number
I know you stay in Abuja
Have you been stalking me?

Lol... A Lebanese big boy trolling on Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Explorerx:

Give me your number
I know you stay in Abuja
And go and remove that irritating picture of your penis...
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Explorerx(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
And go and remove that irritating picture of your penis...

You just want to suck it till I cum
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Explorerx:

You just want to suck it till I cum
And catch aids? I'll pass...

Please... I'm no discussing your penis or sex anymore... You're ruining my thread.

Go away... I won't mention you again...

You're an idiot... That can't be changed...

2 Likes

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 7:29am On Feb 22, 2022
MigraineGiver:
take load buy data cool cool
U go chop ban like mumu, u never see anything yet cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2022
MigraineGiver:
still here spaming u anyhow. U go don regret why u even quote me grin grin grin. Na the beginning be this . All your supporters will get bored and run , but u bastard go hear am for my hand
U still never do anything yet,u are just so boring and useless, a worthless troll with no game,I just dey look u dey laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin u still be learner compared to me cheesy grin mumu liar
No be u tell me say u be mods and u ban me but I still dey here, you keep creating new accounts to clone me and they all get banned, now tell me who he the loser cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
O boy u never see anything yet, u go chop rotten pepper, I done already carry ur matter for my head and u go regret am badly unless u repent and stop trolling and cloning people's accounts cool cheesy cool cheesy
For now I go deal with u for 5 years until the day u kick the bucket, coward! cool

2 Likes

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by mrjojo: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trust me. There is a handsome/beautiful person privilege. For instance, taking the trending 'Tinder Swindler,' why do you think he was relatively successful with his victims? You guess right, apart from his fake lifestyle, he is handsome !! Ladies, humans in general, have a soft spot for handsome men, beautiful women alike.

So if you are not that beautiful, Endeavour to marry someone relatively beautiful might necessarily not be facial ; it might be height, dimple, excellent dentition, beautiful eyes. You want to give your children a fair head start in life; You don't want people interest in them be born solely for material gains . Be wise! help your kids

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No? / Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation / Who get that Nude???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.