Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. (7533 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Truvelisback(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Are u beautiful?

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
You're talking about inward n outward beauty

Yh you're beautiful but, your tongue is like a scissors

And you know how dangerous a sharp scissors can be (work on that)

So you won't cut off someone's dick
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are u beautiful?
You dey find bloodshed lipsrsealed
She go murder you las las
Me I don leave you run
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Karleb(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Why should good looks matter to an unborn child?

That's my point!

Except for the entertainment industry (which even requires talent) beauty is of no benefit to the society...

Yes, one can be beauty and smart... But if you're not attractive (by societal standards) there's no great loss

No one breeds to have more intelligent children... Why?

grin grin

Beauty is of no benefit to which society?

I'm not calling you ugly but only an ugly person would say that.

Beauty is of utmost importance, even to animals.

Again, not to attack you but only an ugly person think beauty and intelligence are mutually exclusive. In fact, in my time on this planet, only ugly people downgrade the importance of good look but when they go to the market, they break their banks to buy the most beautiful items. grin

One can be ugly and be a dullard just so you know.

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Karleb(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Imagine giving birth to a son like portable. I don't know why a lot of women believe guys look don't matter

Bro, for me o. By the time I would get married, my wife must be beautiful and light skinned. Original light skin o.

I don't hate black skinned ladies but I don't want to give my child(ren) any reason to bleach.

My goal is to make sure my kid(s) can say confidently "at least, I'm not ugly".

I don’t want them to console themselves with intelligence that almost everyone has.
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Karleb:

Bro, for me o. By the time I would get married, my wife must be beautiful and light skinned. Original light skin o.

I don't hate black skinned ladies but I don't want to give my child(ren) any reason to bleach.

My goal is to make sure my kid(s) can say confidently "at least, I'm not ugly".

I don’t want them to console themselves with intelligence that almost everyone has.

I swear generally black people aren't even intelligent. See how all black countries are shitholes. If they are intelligent why are their countries shitholes.

4 Likes

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Ah! Jeon. You're just trolling abeg!
You're beautiful.

who told you?
I'm even ashamed to look at the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Truvelisback(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

You dey find bloodshed lipsrsealed
She go murder you las las
Me I don leave you run
Lol, i dey ask because she dey form Beauty Queen. And i never even see her passport photo to confirm.
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Jeon(f): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol! You're actually very beautiful...

Someone like me... Our sense is our saving grace... grin

aswear...
genetics did me bad cry

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are u beautiful?
Nope
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:
You're talking about inward n outward beauty

Yh you're beautiful but, your tongue is like a scissors

And you know how dangerous a sharp scissors can be (work on that)

So you won't cut off someone's dick
Outward beauty... That's not important... grin

Says who? My bj is A+
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Before the "pretty face" and all this physical shit, I'm always attracted to laides who can hold up conversations.

Like e dey really interest me .

4 Likes

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Karleb:

grin grin

Beauty is of no benefit to which society?

I'm not calling you ugly but only an ugly person would say that.

Beauty is of utmost importance, even to animals.

Again, not to attack you but only an ugly person think beauty and intelligence are mutually exclusive. In fact, in my time on this planet, only ugly people downgrade the importance of good look but when they go to the market, they break their banks to buy the most beautiful items. grin

One can be ugly and be a dullard just so you know.

You dont get my point:

Of the two, intelligence is better...

Beauty is a plus...

I'm trying to pass a message that if you're beautiful, there's more to you that makes you more than beautiful...

You mustn't give up on love cause of ever-changing beauty standards...

Get it?
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
SixKeys:
Before the "pretty face" and all this physical shit, I'm always attracted to laides who can hold up conversations.

Like e dey really interest me .
wink

You get it...

Beauty provokes our desire...But more is always needed...
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, i dey ask because she dey form Beauty Queen. And i never even see her passport photo to confirm.
Have i ever? grin

I say I'm ugly all the time... grin tongue
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
I don see am she fine, but she no go fine for person eye wey like big bress n yansh

She dey like all these slim dark brazilian models with moderate compartments
I fit carry my hand break her into 2
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

aswear...
genetics did me bad cry
grin

I'm envious of those bad genes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

I don see am she fine, but she no go fine for person eye wey like big bress n yansh

She dey like all these slim dark brazilian models with moderate compartments
I fit carry my hand break her into 2
Aren't you sweet grin

How do you know tho?

The things you know...
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Lol this works for women sha not men. If you are an ugly man you are finished.
hahahahaha
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Maxxim: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I swear generally black people aren't even intelligent. See how all black countries are shitholes. If they are intelligent why are their countries shitholes.
The intelligent part got me Lmao two of una dey crack me up, big time.
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Truvelisback(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Have i ever? grin

I say I'm ugly all the time... grin tongue
Ur topic says: Unattractive Nairalanders which is to assume that u mean are attractive.
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur topic says: Unattractive Nairalanders which is to assume that u mean are attractive.
I included "personal experience" for a reason!
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol! You're actually very beautiful...

Someone like me... Our sense is our saving grace... grin
post your pic.
I agree, you're intelligent tho
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

You're not doing yourself any good by denying how you really look like

You judge your appearance based on what you see, cos you look at yourself in the mirror everyday and the more you look the more ordinary your mind keeps saying you look
And It's my eyes and mind that judges what's beautiful or not, I just need to look at a person once and trust me if you were an ugly person or just partially beautiful, I would've secretly exposed you

Cos I'm wild, I like adventures
Why was i bullied?

You tried to give me hope... Hush tender child... grin

You didn't answer... How do you know what I look like?
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Descottes:
post your pic.
I agree, you're intelligent tho
thanks for the compliment... tongue

I would rather not... grin
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
thanks for the compliment... tongue

I would rather not... grin
lol. You must be really ugly
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Descottes:
lol. You must be really ugly

Yeah... undecided

That's why I created this thread... You could learn a thing or two... wink

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:

Yeah... undecided

That's why I created this thread... You could learn a thing or two... wink
I'd love to see your pics tho.
I kinda like you.. strangely
Or should I say, I kinda like your 'thought process'
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Descottes:
I'd love to see your pics tho.
I kinda like you.. strangely
Or should I say, I kinda like your 'thought process'

Curiosity killed the cat...

Oh... really?

People who like me are usually weird...

Your signature: it's telling...
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:

Curiosity killed the cat...

Oh... really?

People who like me are usually weird...

Your signature: it's telling...
lol
literally every one in my life knows I'm a friggin' weirdo.
So there you go
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Descottes:
lol
literally every one in my life knows I'm a friggin' weirdo.
So there you go
grin

I can relate... grin

Actually, they think I'm nice and cool until they KNOW me...

I like people who are weird...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] / Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) / ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.